Today 4/8 10:49 PM, just few about 20 min ago. Someone has stolen my dog, they use motorbike run away

Today 4/8 10:49 PM, just few about 20 min ago. Someone has stolen my dog, they use motorbike run away.

What to do now...

revenge

That's fucked up

lets think it's a good chance to buy a cat

Who cares it's just a dog...

cats are smelly, when you pet them they stick their anus in your face, they poop in the house, you have to clean a litterbox constantly and urine soaked sand gets on your floors, and they will spend time with anyone who feeds them

I really do, but THEY REMOVE THE FUCKING LICENSE PLATE! They wear helmets like everyone does, and wear the something cover they mouth, i'm sorry i don't know english much.

I maybe call the police but i want to beat them to dead.

Think about it being eaten.

Go to the supermarket and buy something else for dinner

lets think it's a good chance to gas a jap

This dog was your friend or you wanted to eat him?

>it's just a dog...
>It's JUST A DOG
I hate to say this but kill yourself.
Must be fucking chink.

Rape their woman.

It IS just a dog.
Get a new one if you care so much.

Get another dog. And a gun.

i'm feeling very depressed right now

Remember the good times you had with your pet. It's likely all you can do.
:(

Seems like someone's going to have a lot of protein tonight for dinner. You can't always eat rice in Vietnam

Trộm chó? Chắc là bọn tàu. Bởi vì bọn nó kiếm tiền bằng trộm chó đó.

4 year, and now he gone. He was my best friend.
toi bit chu, gio no bi bat di roi, chu biet lam tim duoc bon no?

Sorry bro. Does this sort of thing happen often?

Sometime, one of my neighborhood been stolen too.

Hope the thief was not a chink.
We all know what happens otherwise

Go full John Wick and literally murder them. This is Vietnam, baby: no rules, no restraint, NO MERCY

Walk on a mine
probably some in your yard

Oh god they are probably eating them. There is no other logical reason someone would take a dog. If it was to get a pet it would just escape and return to you.

Lots of people in the US adopt dogs of Craigslist and sell them for animal testing as strays

What are they typically stolen for?

He's in dog heaven now.

RIP Viet doggo, sorry for your loss, OP

riperoni friendo, this is why commie dog eaters need to be hanged

sorry to hear that but the degenerates in this thread will just make you feel a lot worse. you need to post something like this on fb not Sup Forums. Sup Forums is only good if you want to laugh at amerisharts.