How the fuck do ugly people like me gett a girlfriend? Pic related...

How the fuck do ugly people like me gett a girlfriend? Pic related. The retard from my school still has a slampiece whilst I'm here wanking off to anime.

Help me b

for every ugly man there is an even uglier woman that might settle for him if he is wealthy/fun to be around/dominant etc.

Because they're friendly and have a heart and are decent people? you are too socially awkward to actually talk to girls lest you jizz yourself if they said hi to you. Your only hope is to just be nice and talk to them.

lie and change your personality what women whant is conformity change your intrests to be parallel with hers and you can con any cum dumbster into fucking you until you slip up and want to not be miserable faking a personality for sex

If you wanna be honest there is a rule

You have to have at least two of these or you're shit to woman.

Education
Money
Looks

If you're missing two good luck

OP, probably best bet is to avoid dating sites and get outside and do stuff. It's actually much easier in person. I used to go up to a year without getting laid and I just get out more and will approach sometimes and it happens. I'm not in a relationship at the moment but I'm not going weeks and months without sex either.

I'm 35 and all I see on dating sites and Tinder is mostly used up single mothers. I look a little bit younger for my age so I can chat up younger women.

Overall, I'd say to improve yourself and work on yourself and it'll get better.

does that guy live in washington

Not OP but where exactly are you going to?
I have decent banter with some women at work sometimes but work is the extent of my social life lately.

I product manage developers and own a marketing startup with real customers so I used to be indoors all the time, but now I force myself to work at coffee shops, go to the gym, goto AA meetings (yeah, not the best place for girls, but I've been laid from there), went to a pub/club crawl yesterday and managed not to drink myself stupid and met a few women there, met up with some old friends at a bar and played cards against humanity a few days later with some of their female friends at another bar. Will probably take a class at the community college in wine/sake tasting or sushi making, went to yoga once, but it was all old women. Went to SF on business, but stayed in a hostel AirBnB instead of a hotel and went to their nightly social events and had fun.

I wish I was doing this like a decade ago when I was hibernating all the time and really depressed.

try not being self absorbed and narcissistic, improve your life, eat better, pick up (gasp) a physical hobby, and practice humility

wyaahhh whhy cant I snag a bitch? woe is me!

that shit is extra unattractive

Nope, just one if it's money.

lower your standards and or become more attractive

how this isn't common knowledge is amazing

Most don't give a shit about education. This isn't the 50's. Most people with degrees with good schools live with their parents these days. Yes, it can translate to money, but just a degree itself rarely matters, especially when you can learn a lot outside of school these days.

I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a full scholarship and no female in my life has ever given a shit about that.

>The retard from my school still has a slampiece
>slampiece
maybe you're a virgin because you're repulsive loser who reeks of insincerity

date women that are just as ugly as you or simply become more attractive

Hey those are all good ideas, thanks user.

Just been having trouble going anywhere at all on my days off, besides buying food or paying the bills. At work I feel like I have to be social I guess, but I can never really tell if someone is into me or just being friendly.

this

you can tell a lot about somebody from the language they use. "ugly people like me" "retard" "slampiece" "while im wanking off to anime"

insecure, self loathing, resentful

fix that first, i suggest seeking christ or spiritual peace or something similar.

I have everything
I lack social skill

>asking on Sup Forums
that why you dont have a gf
nikka just go outside
and stop being a bitch

You have to seek the damaged ones if you're ugly and poor. Which I'm going to assume you are, because if you were wealthy you wouldn't have this problem. So, you need to seek out the damaged chicks. The deaf, blind, wheel-chaired, self cutting, chubby, used to be chubby, crohn's disease, or just the generally mentally deficient type. But your in luck because most young girls are insecure about something. Find the chicks getting picked on, the type who seem a day or do from commuting suicide and leaving 13 tapes to talk about how unfair it all was. If you show these type of girls even a little interest they will probably fall for you due to lack of a better option at the time. The plus side is that some are actually quite attractive.

Case in point this corhn's infested hottie. She would probably be a 10/10 if she were normal, but because she has to shit in a bag she probably doesn't get many prospects thus she'll feel like a 5/10 and therefore less likely to reject advances by people like you.

You're, two, committing** sorry for the typos.

it is called the machine gun method. you don't care if you miss because you take so many shots you're bound to hit a target.
as opposed to the sniper rifle method (being fat and ugly just means you have a shittier rifle... and its visibility/weather) you need to wait for a long time to spot a target and line up a shot. hopefully you are successful.

if you really have looks you dont need them

just train yourself to have a scat fetish
BOOM
hottie is now 10/10.... unless the whole poop exiting the butthole is a key part of the symphony for you.