A FUCKING MUSLIM

>A FUCKING MUSLIM

Can """""Britain""""" officially be a meme country now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMpNcKT6V_M
jihadwatch.org/2016/05/londons-new-muslim-mayor-calls-moderate-muslims-uncle-toms
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36219659
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST

Pakistan is the greatest Islamic country

youtube.com/watch?v=hMpNcKT6V_M

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

DIVERSIFY

If he keeps his religion out of it fine whatever, GOOD JOKE RIGHT

Not following British politics

Is he a red-pilled Muslim or a liberal Muslim?

A moderated goat fucker muslim

The UK just surpassed Sweden

The 'whenever it fits' Muslim.

aka: surrounded by muslims?
>inshaAllah we will strive for equality amongst all people. Salafists are fucking our religion

surrounded by brits:
>aight m8, gimme another pint ye fat fook, me muslim? im a non practicing one ye wank

Funnily enough Islamists/radmuslims hate him because he signed that same-sex thing and because, according the them, a muslim getting into a political position in a non-islamic nation is un-islamic.

You guys really don't know how similiar Sup Forums and islamists are sometimes.

Labour and he's not moderate. he called actual moderates uncle toms

We already are a meme what with all these fucking Dalek posts everywhere

yet 99% of London Muslims voted for him

Because a shitty muslim in their eyes is still better than a non-muslim.
Source? I'd like to see for future reference

>Funnily enough Islamists/radmuslims hate him

Muslims hate each other. That doesn't mean much.

>red pilled
>muslim
pick one ameritard

TAKBIR!

The great uncuckening will be triggered by Trump. Just wait my British friend. The darkest hour is just before the dawn

MY

BRITANNIA

STOCKS

>elect Ismaili muslim for mayor
>he becomes even more popular after being elected

way ahead of you friend.

Sweden must be celebrating!
Now they are not alone up on cuck-mountain

I hate muslims, but he was still better than the rich lying jew he was running up against.

Was he..?

Pretty much this. I can't believe that there are people out there preferring a Jewstein Rothschild..

the thing is.... how fucked is London if those were the two options?

This

Its only the Mayor, a symbolic position at best.

he will open a few bus terminals and thats it.

Dunno why people are getting so up tight, he had more power as an MP for Tooting.

They weren't the only two, but they were the two candidates put out by the two biggest parties. There were a bunch of other hippies, save the earth types and skinheads that didn't get much attention.

they weren't. But people are cucked to vote big parties, thanks to FPTP.

Doesn't really matter, though. Let's see how he'll do..

well at least the jew will kill destroy you guys slowly and you might not even see it coming.
the mudslime might be such a horrible face for london, the old great kingdom of the west, that it might ignite something in the rest of europe.
so you chose a quick death with a chance of a revolution instead of the slow choke of the 'den evige..

Is there any chance this will boost odds for brexit?

I mean its not directly related, but there might be waverers who now realise that something drastic needs to be done

He doesn't seem to be the aloha snackbar type Muslim so I guess it's fine. But keep am eye, they sure do change fast from being harmless Muslims to being terrorist tier Muslims

He starts the race war.

No he doesn't.

20 dollarydoos says he tries to impose sharia law

its basically Taqiyya he is practicing

A Muslim is a Muslim is a Muslim
They all follow the same child raping prophet
They all follow the same Quran
They all follow the same core Hadiths
They all follow the same core Sharia Law

What are you talking about? He has links with extremists and has protested the drawings of Muhammad.

I wish he would, that would be a one way ticket to being removed from office.

Why did he say this then?

Nah we'd tolerate it.

you mean being a populist?

It this current madness? Somehow I fear some would endorse it, and I'm referring to non-muslims

He had openly stated he intends to purge Whites from all the employment positions controlled by council, and employ only Muslims and Blacks in their place.

I forgot this earlier but he tried to ban Modi from coming to the UK.

>Don't worry guys It's just for Muslims
>British law would be unaffected

basically, yeah.
but with the intention of imposing islam

>redpilled
>muslim

what??

The alternative was a guy with ties to the Rothschild family. I'd say we made the right choice.

nothing new then

why use another term, liar is sufficient

>redpilled muslim
kill yourself.

They already have Sharia law 'courts' for civil cases involving just muslims. Same with jews. Though if it were to be introduced it would mean muslim men could honour kill their children legally, which would be good news.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.

>voted for gay marriage act in parliament and Fatwa'd by Bradford Imam as 'Non Muslim.....type of Muslim...

What were Sadiq Khan’s main pledges?

>Housing
Build at least 80,000 new homes a year
Establish a London Living Rent, as well as new-build affordable housing with rent based on a third of the average local income
Set up landlord licensing schemes, with plans for London-wide landlord licensing
Establish a London-wide not-for-profit lettings agency to promote longer-term, stable tenancies

>Transport
Freeze London transport fares for four years
Introduce a one-hour bus ‘Hopper’ ticket, so you don’t have to pay extra when you change buses on one journey
Build more segregated cycle routes

>Work and equality
Work with employers to make the capital a Living Wage City
Aim to close the gender pay gap and provide extra support to women
Set up ‘Skills for Londoners’ to help Londoners train in certain skills that would be useful to the capital’s economy

>Crime and safety
Restore neighbourhood policing
Tackle gangs and knife crime in London
Tackle the spread of extremism

jihadwatch.org/2016/05/londons-new-muslim-mayor-calls-moderate-muslims-uncle-toms

Britain's about to get fucked, at least Nenshi keeps his fucking beliefs to himself.

well, taqyya is a well indoctrinated strategy in islam that involves a whole bunch of rules, google it, you'll be astounded. its basically a very old set of rules which makes it easier (and legal for muslims) to impose islam on other countries

Well you might as well get a mudshit planning the city's transportation and building sites than a jew pushing vibrant diversity into the neighborhood

There's no such thing as a "red-pilled Muslim"

Muslims are all about minority rights when they're the minority. Then when they're in charge minority rights go out the window.

What's the difference to high-ranking politicians telling lies or masquerading their true intent by pandering to the masses?

When will the race war happen? I hope it happens soon here in Canada

Lol you still don't get it do you?

UP

ETERNAL ANGLO BTFO BY BASED ARYAN MUSLIM

america

they 'just' want to stay in power or hold a higher office. that, or some other small reason with can be reversed.

when muslims follow taqyya they have the intent to fuck over your country

you would rather take a 50%, 50% shot at me punching you or not do anything, rather than a 100% chance of your wife being fucked by mudslimes

there are about 7% muslim voters in London , Khan got 57% of the vote....who's the rest of the 50%......?

>The 'whenever it fits'

So...he's a politician? Sounds like a smart dude.

>shills shitting on britain 24/7 just before the EU referendum
It's so obvious.

half of london is 'minorities' and all support the minority candidate.
and white brits (or any whites in any country for that matter) aren't as good as standing together

Amerifat.

Then Every Politician Ever Elected To Any Office In All 200 Countries In History Were All Muslims....Get Over It....

wow, trip quads and all multiples of 3? This means something

Who the fuck is he?

The new mayor of London.

It's a coded message, take every capital letter:

>te peet a oia 2 ci ham goi
>To Pete at CIA, go see ham-goy

Good lord

its ok that you dont understand :)
but dont be a retard to us because of it

Lmao... No way!! What in the world! Has Britain gone mad? Who allowed this?

SHUT IT DOWN

The Goyim know!

we werent already one?

The alternative was a Rothschild shill.

Imported muslims and their birthrate
Everyone saw this coming, nobody did anything or just denied that it was bad

So when will the sharia laws be enforced on you guys?

>"To Pete at CIA, Go see Ham... Goy..."

What does it mean?

It seems like you guys getting conquered from within, while you guys watch with folded arms. So what's next?

damn, this pirate is late to the party

Oh don't worry, there will be a reckoning. After UKIP only got 1 seat for 3.9 million votes, they have "Suddenly" surged in power thanks to local elections.

UKIP leader Nigel Farage hailed "breakthroughs" following a series of gains made by his party during the UK-wide local and assembly elections.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36219659

Well, the first majority muslim city in the US is called HAMtramck.

What's next is Muslims increase in birthrate further and further as their population increases. We sit by and wonder what happened to our once great country as majority-rule makes our people's existence and values a thing of the past.

Flip it upside down and the numbers spell 'Bill is boss he sells oil'

bill sells oil! invade him! give him democracy!!

I have been on the Internet last few days, everything seems to be happening very fast.

You guys better get your shit together fast, or soon you will be fasting Ramadan with the rest of Muslim world. Deus

That's a pretty grim picture you describing there britbro, looks like the sun will finally set on the British empire.

Yes, if nothing changes... That's it from us, I'm afraid

the U.K is doomed
>pic related
it's from the U.K.

>visited terrorists in prison
>was a lawyer defending Islamic extremists
>is currently saying there's too many white people in London

Can I get some sauce with that pasta?