How do you know if a guy is in love with you?

How do you know if a guy is in love with you?

have sex with him. If he doesn't leave, he might love you

their actions.

>guy
>in love
pick only one

What kind of actions though?

How do you know if its just sex or if he loves you though?

let him cum in your ass

>How do you know if a guy is in love with you?
He'll tell you!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

(OP)
You don't

Why not???

I know some one with that hat.

U can usually tell if he acts more retarded around you than others

Start talking about babies and marriage and see how he reacts.

We fucking suck at dropping hints yo

I can only speak from personal experience, but the only girl I'd say I was in love with made me want to be around her all the time. I was more attentive and interested in what she had to say. It seemed more like an intense, intimate friendship than anything. She was muh pal.

love doesn't exist

Ask him a favour, if he instantly offer you help he might like you

So how do you tell the difference between being loved as a friend and having a guy 'in love' with you?

Jesus Christ that's a mood killer, I don't even want babies

Generally, friends don't constantly want to fuck each other... so, there's that kek

There's almost always a level of uncertainty until it gets brought up.

>There's almost always a level of uncertainty until it gets brought up.

Because a guy would never tell a girl he loved her just to fuck her.

Being a guy...
Ask him if he loves you. Then, give him a sandwich, he'll either (A) be in love with you and it'll be great or (B) he's kind of put off, but he's got a sandwich so it's fine.

I want to fuck my female friends 100% of the time

Kek. Come to thin of it, so do I.

But if I'm fucking someone and spending lots of time with them and just generally being intimate, I'm probably in the range of something I could call love.

Ask. Don't assume he'll tell you.

Sure, but unfortunately, we can't read minds, so you either have to take someone's word for it or not.

What do you do with them?

Thank you for being rational

Okay so what if you fuck a fair bit and it appears that he has strong feelings, but he says you're just friends?

Whats on the sandwhich tho

He doesn't love you

Every person on this planet sends and receives shit.
Love is a measurement of how much of the type of shit you're willing to put up with or how much of your shit another person can take.

Spend alot of time with him, the longer the better gauge of his love.

Ask him if he thinks you're cute?

Or just straight up ask if he wants to have sex?

Why would a guy who's in love with you tell you that you're just friends?

Do you have feelings for him?

Yes...

He says he loves me when he's drunk but then when I ask when he's sober he says, just as a friend.

then just tell him, its straight forward. but ease your confidence to do it. otherwise, idk what you can do

are you gay? i don't know man, just keep talking i guess

eventually he'll give you a clue

Then it doesn't matter if he loves you back.

Sorry, it sounds like you're just a friend with benefits.

Why not?

Are you going to stop if he doesn't?

Shit...

How do I a.) get rid of feels or b.) win him over?

Not right away I suppose.

Guys are simple we want maids and nurses. if you make him a sandwich then give him a blowjob he'll love you.

That's just something you have to come to terms with internally. We don't know the details of this relationship but I could say that it might be best to just say something like "I want to be more than friends. Do you?" And make sure he understands that means love/relationship. Whether you stop the sex or not is up to you, but be aware he may try to lie to continue banging.
I don't know if you're going to win someone like that over and I don't think you'd want to anyways. It's really hard to get over feels. You just have to do it for yourself though. Remember that you matter. Sometimes you have to just do what's best for you. You need someone who actually cares and commits. Find better.
Without knowing a ton of details, that's all I can really tell you.