Anyone got a current way to send fake snaps?

Anyone got a current way to send fake snaps?

To get past the "show face" bullshit girls want before nudes.

What do you mean "fake snaps"

pro tip, don't be ugly so you can show your real face

So snaps that go through love you have taken then from your camera, but they are actually from your camera roll.

But not so they open them in the chat area, so it looks like they are from live camera

That's not a pro tip. Not about being ugly it's about then finding out who you are.

I find it hot getting nudes off girls I know without them knowing it's me. It works without face and just body most of the time

Save a bunch of photos that are random dudes. Then use the upload function from you media files.

Protip: filenames don't matter as snapchat saves overwrite the file name if screenshot taken.

It seems uodates have changed this feature now that i have just checked. You know need to do that from the actual chat screen for typing. Unsure if the image comes through diffrently using it that way. Maybe test with a mate.

Yeah it does it sends on the chat bit instead of an open Snapchat

Open snapcht camera, pull up to memories and go across to camera roll, click the fake photo and highlight it all as a sticker, click stickers and use it so it saves. Exit and take a random photo and use the giant fake sticker to cover the whole screen = fake photo as a normal snap

Holy fucking pro tip

I figured it out when guys would ask me for nudes and I couldn't be fucked getting out of bed or tit pics and I couldn't be assed taking my bra off, you're welcome

mlady

What is ur snap? I swear I'll send face

xpose framework, casper.io

Post yours and il add you

Dreammzz

Add me
vladivdracula

It's a trap, prepare for incoming dicks

I enjoy dick so I guess we're safe

Any female who wants dick, add me and send a message.

Beggars now... is the real OP femanon.

Added dreammzz

I can also do face pics or anything you want to see, I'm not shy and have ZERO reservations.

freahprince698. lets talk boo :)

If you have a iPhone, get tutu app, then download Snapchat++ and you can post, upload, save any snap you want. Screenshot without them getting a notification too.