It's about that time of night again, ask me anything

It's about that time of night again, ask me anything.

how do i get a sockjob

How old are you op

Have you ever tried taking matter into your own hands, socks don't only fit on feet.

What time of night is it?

will you post nudes OP :)

3 am est.
It's a softcore only set, sorry.

what do you think of traps

It depends if you mean irl traps or 2d traps.

both

Well for irl traps in my opinion it falls under the umbrella of homosexuality, of course to a lesser degree, because they are literally males. On the other hand, in 2d, I feel that there's a solid case for them being considered heterosexual due to the fact that they can pull of the literal draw a girl and put a penis on it due to the fantastical nature of it. Of course there can be traps that are more like reality, and that would again be homosexual.

My nigga we need more people like you

:^)

Any anime recommendation?

I'm pretty sure the 3d traps aren't gay argument isn't serious, but of course homosexuality exists on a scale and I guess some people refuse to admit anything other than two natural and aesthetic males having sex as gay

I'd love to make recommendations, what have you watched before and liked?

Doesnt matter im up for any

Well that makes it a lot more difficult, but if you don't want to give a genre or something I can give you blanket recommendations. How long have you been watching anime and do you prefer old or new style?

I guess new, i havent watched anime for a while, stopped at nisekoi, no game no life and black bullet

Oh so you're more of a seasonal watcher? Do you want recommendations from recent seasons or reach back for good stuff?

I dont mind for any but wanted tonstart fresh so hit me up with new ones or recent ones

Hmm, based on the three you listed assuming those are ones you watched and really liked, I'd recommend Katanagatari, not to be confused with the monogatari series. It's a great show that puts a modern spin on a lot of older themes and can help the bridge for modern anime viewers to get into older things.
If you want to get into this season, we're already ~6 weeks deep so you have a bit of catching up to do, you have Eromanga Sensei which is a great comedy from the makers or Oreimo that's generating a lot of buzz.

Thanks man :)

No problem, it's a bit longer than it looks because the episodes are basically double normal length, but the way they bleed into each other makes them easy to marathon. Let me know what parts of Katanagatari you like next time and I'll give you recommendations based on that,

Hope to see you again then

Just check around 2 am est, after I finish this set I'll probably switch it up, but it should be obvious it's the same thread in one way or another.