Am I the only one who wanted a sequel but with the monster?

The first one made me want more of the monster. Hopefully the third one connects both movies,because it's confusing to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look up the viral marketing for the 1st one, it explains a lot of stuff.

>military being this retarded
>no mini-nuking the fucker right there and then

I think it's just supposed to be an anthology series at this rate. Kind of like what Halloween 3 tried to do with that series but not failing miserably.

Population zone, in the modern day we tend to be a tad bit hesitant about those things.

Are you twelve?

>Sup Forums still doesn't get what 10 Cloverfield Lane means to the big picture

Waiting until 2017...

>What is a tactical nuke

>What is nuclear fallout

Are you really twelve?

>I know nothing about theater wide unconventional warfare
>Possibly thinks nukes are this huge bond that will completely destroy a city the size of Manhattan and that they're all the same size and magnitude
>I keep calling random anons if they're 12 because I have no argument

>mini-nuke
>mini

Better than shooting at it with assault rifles when it's clearly unaffected by them. The should've issues an evacuation and and bombed it to oblivion instead of being retarded.

>this huge bond

Please kid stop.

man, I was pissed when i found out the monster wouldn't be in this.

all i wanted to know is what happened after new york.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suitcase_nuclear_device

Epic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot

The sequel felt like its own movie with monster/aliens tacked on at the end for marketing purposes.

It also wasn't very good. Tension without any character study or psychological depth to make it interesting.

Cloverfield Lane is NOT a sequel to Cloverfield, some exec attached the name at the last minute to boost his numbers.

Why are you so autistic

Still no argument

>Cloverfield Lane is NOT a sequel to Cloverfield

Everything will be reveal in God Particle....

i mean we see a weird alien hunter creature with very low intelligence that works seemingly independently of the ufo flying ones
its entirely possible one of their strategies is to basically drop tigers and bears into the general population to cause chaos before the actual invasion
cloverfield could be this same principle appliede to the largest population center. probably a monster bred for that very purpose
what other excuse is there for the large monster to shed tiny creatures with exploding bites unless hes sin from final fantasy x

it was confirmed that the monster from Cloverfield wasn't from space, but was born in the deep ocean

A Davy Crockett nuclear recoilless rifle would only lethally irradiate an area of around 1/4 mile in diameter (though I doubt any active devices are still in existence). Given that the alternative is for the entire city to be destroyed, and many other cities after it, it would be an acceptable sacrifice. Even a much larger nuclear device would be a acceptable sacrifice given the potential destruction.

Yeah somehow it sounds like a video game.

I wonder why...

I don’t know why you guys are going on about nukes, a modern anti-tank missile with a HEAT warhead can penetrate 800mm+ (over 30”) of steel armor, which is more than enough to penetrate and kill something like a Cloverfield monster.

Lol, current day nukes in the cruise missile range only output in the kilo-ton range.

We realized that farther range + better accuracy outweighed the need to glass an entire continent.

Plus, how are you going to get that oil if the entire country is irradiated? Current day nukes will kill off a few city blocks, not an entire city.

my penis penetrates ur mom's vagina lmao

>Anthology like Halloween was supposed to be
>JJ Abrams continuously makes loosely connected Sci Fi b movies

Better than cape shit