Why was he down 3-1 in the first place against such a shit team?

Why was he down 3-1 in the first place against such a shit team?

He wanted to break their heart extra hard

Because when you're finally gonna win one for Da Land you have to make it BELIEVELAND.

Because Draymond Green was still playing during those first games, it wasn't until LeBron cried to the NBA to have him get suspended.

Why does he even get so much credit? Kyrie Irving, Jr smith, and kevin love played so much better than lememe James in game 7. James could have sat on the bench the whole game and the cabs still would have won.

>The Block
>implying anyone else would have made that play

You can actually see where his hair transplants and natural hair meet.

clearly didn't watch game 7 my man

Lebron james is a basketball genius. First 4 games he was just feeling out the warriors to figure out their weaknesses. After coming down 3-1 he realized whatever his coaching staff was doing wasn't working so he took over coaching and fixed all of his teams mistakes and then went all out the next 3 games exposing every weakness he found

Kyrie is just the straw that breaks the camel's back. Lebron is the whole pile.

>73-9
>shit team

Green came back and they still lost.

I mean, I do agree that other players deserve credit. Irving was a stud at the end. But let's not minimize James. The dude led both teams in points, blocks, rebounds, assists, and steals. He was a monster in the Finals.

because his team is shit too.

he would've gotten whooped by the Spuds

Golden Stale missing its starting center for the whole series had something to do with it also

Because basketball and basketball fans are retarded.

They're permanently stuck, lost somewhere between "teamwork make the dream work" and constantly talking about how star players did such and such, comparing star players, and jerking off to star players while looking at the jersey they've pinned up against the cieling of their bedroom.

>Missing starting center for whole series.

Didn't Bogut get injured in Game 5? I don't know exactly but it wasn't the whole series. Pretty sure he got injured in Game 5 when Chimpmond Green was suspended.

See

LeBron literally led both teams in all major statistics. Kyrie closed sure, no arguments there but c'mon.

Meanwhile the 2nd coming the "new greatest player in NBA" on the Warriors was turning the ball over, missing 3's, and being a bitch.

lebron made steph his son, that's why

this.
i've always wondered why he couldn't get a better transplant since he's a billionaire. you can also see the scars from where the hair was taken on the back of his head

Lelbron teams don't try until they feel threatened. They had won most of their playoff games by 40 points. They knew they were going to sweep and didn't show up until the game Green was out.