Give me some essential skinnyfat music

Give me some essential skinnyfat music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t08B6amOZ-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/thread

I just started vaping for my first time ten minutes ago. I quit smoking cigarettes about 15 years ago.

What's the point of vaping?

socialization deterrent.

Get nicotine in your system in a fashionable way.

that's not skinnyfat that's just fat

>Vaping
>Fashionable

>Americans think this picture has anything to do with skinny

If OP isn't skinny fat then post something that is.

>T. Skelly trap

yea that looks more average body type...

i'd say skinnyfat is skinny in the arms and legs but fat in the waist, thighs, or face area

Nirvana
Soundgarden
Foo Fighters
Bon Iver
ICP
Guns n' Roses
Deafheaven
Frank Sinatra

Op said skinny fat not white trash

would you rather be skinny fat or fat Sup Forums?

skinny fat

you have at least a decent chance of losing subcutaneous fat, but visceral fat is a bitch to lose and once you reach that stage you're kinda fucked unless you have some serious willpower

I'm hoping it'll facilitate weight loss. Two years ago I lost 110 lbs in 11 months by smoking massive amounts of pot. Long story short it got taken away from me for good basically. I flipped out and put all of my weight back on. I'm hoping that nicotine will alleviate the discomfort from sleep deprivation which often leads me to eat for the ourpose of basically getting a serotonin hit. Before I would smoke pot to get this serotonin hit.

you can get a serotonin hit from exercise

meant for

skinny fat is a stupid insult youre shaming someone for being fat by association only

>6'0
>130lbs
Feels patrician man

that's... worryingly accurate.

You're a lanklet

So is skinnyfat just when you are a normal weight and don't exercise? Dude in OP's pic looks normal to me.

>2017
>not being swole as fuck

kys please

Pretty much. Only in western civilized society is not doing any physical exercises considered normal.

buddha is laughing

Buddha died from diabetes

Except buddhism venerates physical health and an ascetic lifestyle.

nah he was just enlightened. that's why he could not give a fuck to the point where people around him stop caring as well, to the point where you even stop caring about anything at all and just trascend this banal existence into a world of pure bliss

That's called hedonism

youtube.com/watch?v=t08B6amOZ-o

Oh shit is that Mitch Hedberg?

if a heaven or any other afterlife nirvana exists it will be the most hedonistic place to ever exist

buddha is portrayed in opposition to how actually looked, he was skinny as fuck so please dont spew this shit

You're a child.

Lurk moar. I mean the world, not Sup Forums

that's called the human quest for happines and understanding

not saying he was fat, I'm saying he was chilling whether skinny or fat

>front bottoms
are you 13?

keep telling yourself that tubby