Not looking for attention or sympathy you filthy Sup Forumstards

Not looking for attention or sympathy you filthy Sup Forumstards.

Been depressed since very early age. I'm 29 and still not improving. I'm on constant suicide thoughts but don't have the balls to go through with it.

Is there any type of drug purchasable over the counter that could encourage or assist me in successfully committing suicide?

Or perhaps a drug that can obliterate me without me being conscious?

Just looking for suggestions, not your faggot insults or judgmental opinions you cunts.

Thanks

buy a helium tank online. Hook it up to a gas mask. Drink some alcohol before bed, put the gas mask on, go to sleep. Thr pain in suffocation is from too much carbon dioxide in your lungs, not lack of oxygen. This is a painless way to die.

>pictures from tumblr
not sure you're worth the effort of helping OP.

Just an image a saved a very long time ago, faggot.

That will create suspicion. How can I go through this without being caught? I live alone and all, but my parents and girlfriend are constantly around me.

before you kill yourself can you give me the sauce on this

>Is there any type of drug purchasable over the counter that could encourage or assist me in successfully committing suicide?
alcohol

Love is a drug, fall in love. Get used. Feel the suicidal thoughts flow in.

Don't tell anyone you are ordering it and when it arrives hide it until you are ready. You know your daily life better than I do so I bet you could come up with a better way. Good luck with everything bro. Make sure you are ready when you do it.

can help you out there, but I'm gonna need a timestamped dick before we continue.

Sorry Sup Forumsro I've never done that and never will till the day I die. Perhaps you can timestamp my dick for me when I'm dead.

Thanks man.

>Perhaps you can timestamp my dick for me when I'm dead.
you serious? if so I'm in, that'd make for a great thread

Whatever makes Sup Forums's boat float.

>Just looking for suggestions, not your faggot insults or judgmental opinions you cunts
Boy did you come to the wrong place

alright where are you at? If its within a state of me I'll bring the helium in exchange for timestamping your body after the fact

Buy a bunch of heroin and shoot like a gram up your arm or something

>Things take an unexpected turn
>Let's watch

I reside in South-Africa. I think that is a little too far from you.

Not implying but guessing that you are American

try using grams or alphabay on a Tor browser.

you could resolve your issues through microdosing or just find some shatter along with some opiates to make it all go away

thats a bit far, yeah.

anyone else here willing to help?

That sounds like an awful long way to die.
Besides I fail at tor sites, it is an expensive place.

U also live in this shit hole??? Arent we fuckin lucky

Not this u will wake up in the hospital plus dopes not that easy to get if ur not a head

If you don't care about pain, then 20g paracetamol would do it. Slow and painful, but it would do it.

Steal, kill, burn, bomb and fight

Also rehab and all that bullshit.
20g paracetamol? Are you kidding? That's fucking breakfast for my headache. Yeah I fucking hate this place. But I don't hate it more than I hate myself.

Dont do this man! The fact that you have no balls saved your life actually. Think about it. And accept that the life wants you to live... so how can this be bad.

Honestly use a pistol
All other methods are u reliable or painful

*unreliable

I will eventually grow the balls to do it. I just want to do it clean and neat before oneday I blow my fucking brains out and scar my family for life. That would be a dick move. So I'd rather do it clean.

there you cunt

you could just get some heroin and cocaine and drink some alcohol. between those 3, death should come easy and painless.

I don't see how doing it w drugs or whatever is less scarring than blowing ur brains out

If ur dead ur dead what r u worrying about them for

I understand your point but in order to be successful will mean to go way overboard and spend a years salary on enough to commit suicide.

I've done cocaine for a long time and excessively, so that won't do much to me at all.

Besides I'm going to try this method instead.

Ironically, many anti depressants have the side effect of making people suicidal. I was on Zoloft when I once tryed to kill myself with random fist fulls of proscription medicines.

Also somewhat ironically, it was an unrelated near death experience that got me out of my depressed state.

I'm not entirely inconsiderate you prick.

My death will scar them enough, but at least they'd still be able to look at my face and not some grind up meatmash show.

I have a better idea.

Become a heroin addict and live. You'll always feel good. Also you can fuck my gf.

I've been on a couple of courses with anti-depressants but none was effective since I am psychologically fighting it.

I've tried committing suicide when i was 18 by using the same method you did, but never succeeded, because I'm still fucking here.

this is a good way to possibly end up with brain damage should you wake up instead of suffocate.

No thanks bro. Fucking and heroin is no life for me. I just really want to die, like a Mr Meeseeks.

I identify as a Mr Meeseeks. Kek

Well at least I have little chance of being aware of anything so that is the equivalent to being dead.

>obliterate

Obliteration of the self, OP.

Stop having sex and try artsem.

Shoot yourself while on a very tall place so that it's a guaranteed death op. Remember to angle yourself properly also

>the equivalent
That is true. But you have a big chance of being aware but not being able to respond to things you normally did.

I don't think you want to shit your pants everyday without being able to help yourself to the toilet and all.

Do you even read?

Damn I don't have much input for you other than an hero-ing isn't the way. Whatever rut you're in will pass, and whatever imbalance you have will fix itself in time. Trust me.

Because of my meds I took every day (not anti-depressants), and then intentionally dosing x20 of my dose to hurt myself I was (still am?) imbalanced for years, 5 now. My brain produces very little serotonin. I was naturally down, and good things I did never felt rewarding for years, I lost my daughter too man I was down there. I started doing heroin and it helped the depression, but I'm still addicted. My brain has balanced out a lot more tho.

Idk man, just from anecdotal experience it gets better. For some reason people think suicide is a way of relief from your pains, and maybe in a way it is. But maybe it'll be an everliving hell you can't 'relieve' yourself from. Even if you're in pain, enjoy and cherish that you're living.

I'd give anything for that just to have a hot nurse change my diapers and blow me after she's done.

That is a life worth living

Oh. And feel better, lot of anons support ya :)

Overdose on heroin or morphine literally the least painful way to die. Addicts od because h makes you feel so good and morphine is used in hospitals when people are ready to go and don't wanna suffer anymore

Get a fucking life. Go the the popular downtown areas. Mingle in bars and clubs, if you fail, go to another one, you'll have more experience from the last.
Those suicidal thoughts are from problems in your life that seem to engulf it in whole. But any human on Earth has the capacity to move on from their emotional problems, and pave over them with new experiemces. Pain and hurt is fleeting, as is happiness, that's just a part of being human, and most of us experience it throughout our lives. You can be as strong as us, we know your pain, you just have to take the leap.
I hope you take this in to co consideration.
I hope that you give it another try and just launch yourself out there, because I used to feel hopeless, alone, and suicidal, but I gave it a leap in to uncharted territory, and my life is totally different now.
Things can still suck, but I got myself out of that rut, and I feel normal...

this is good

For some reason that sounds like a rap song.

I understand what you're saying but every individual differs. I, really really want out. I have a lot to be thankful of, I have a great family, good job, good place, good girlfriend, everything good. But psychologically I cannot seem to appreciate anything. I cannot commit to anything and I have multiple psychological issues that are driving me into the floor.

I can however do something about it, but I don't want to. I've seen enough, been through enough to see where things are going.

Life is one massive boring and depressing place and honestly from my perspective, I can't see how anybody can enjoy it.

Get out faggot.

To ad to this, I've moved up and down the east coast, I've been disowned by family, I'm 29 now and I'm happy I've saved my life by giving go after go and never giving up no matter how down you are, I've been to jail and rehab, friends have committed suicide, but I'm here now, I have a career, a good girl, my own self sufficient apartment with or without anyone else, and I walk outside every night and tank myself for being so strong to deal with life, because everything comes together as long as you commit and go as hard as you can.

Go on youtube and watch a few Jordan Peterson lectures, they will seriously help you put yourself together

Suicide is never the solution, user, even though it hurts

Fuck yourself summer.
Some people got real problems.

That is you, user. Not me. Like I said, every single individual differs.

If you don't want to die then so be it.
But I'm going through with it.

That will just be a big waste of my time, mate. Thanks for caring though. But it means nothing to me

Im sorry to hear that mate

What's something good about life? What is something you enjoy? one thing?

Doesnt work anymore unless you can get an older tank, they caught on & now add oxygen to cut down the potency.

I don't think you should man, life is limitless.
You'd just be losing out.
Seriously man, I came from the most rural area with dial up internet till I was 18 and figured out a way to get my ass to a better place so I could grow myself, using every resource possible. I've been homeless, I've been to jail, I've been shot with salt, I've been spit on, I've been stabbed, I've been disowned, I've fallen in love and then been shit on... But I still pulled through, and now I feel more human than I've ever felt.
Im fucked up.
But I have a history now.
It's up to you to dig for these etches in society, and find your history and what makes you, you.

I can't tell you that. It's deep and dark.

One of the things I want to take to the grave with me, and one of the things that has been fucking me up immensely.

And to clarify, I'm not a homeless travelling vagrant.
There's always ups and downs.
But eventually you just get it man.
You gotta work all the time, you gotta learn step by step what people want from you, and what you should give to them.
So eventually you'll live your own stable life.

Haha, good subject for a rap song too. I get you still man I just can't explain well. Tbh these past 6 months were the first months I've finally even worked or gone out my apartment these 5 years. Life is boring, and depressing you're right lol. I'm not giving you real advice to do drugs but that's why I started doing opiates, everything becomes bearable and I can enjoy some things. I just do enough to feel ok.

Everybodys different, and they enjoy different things. If you continue to live it could take a handful of years before you find that thing, but when you do it'll be sooo satisfying. Just saying I'd hate for you to leave life, if I knew you irl around here and your dilemma I'd take you for a nice spin and we'd have a kickass time. For however long you'll be alive in this life - still, feel better bro.

I think I'd rather join the non-existing afterlife and live on unaware for eternity rather than trying to sugarcoat every fucking thing.

T-hanks user.

And really I know life is all sorts of fucked up.
But tell is man, and we can tell you what to do.
There's all walks of life here. We'll go through shit.
It's the human way.

Thanks man I almost feel better but not really because I'm brick-walled asshole.

I know how you're thinking dude.
Today I saw an inch worm burning to death on concrete while I was sitting on a milk crate for my cig break. Did I bother helping it? Even though it was a low chance I even noticed such a tiny event?
Nah, I took him on my finger and moved him to the shade so he had a chance and a comfortable life.
Sometimes, our simple human lives are as easily changed as that inch worm. So I infinite, so small, but can be changed.
We all have souls, our brains let them go, don't be sad or trapped, learn to be happy and let your soul be infinite within you

agony and sorrow are just parts of being human. You have eternity to not exist.

Is it illegal? Don't worry you won't have to spell it out for us

I also meant to say, it's as easy as being relocated and going with the flow from there, as it was that inch worm.
Just go somewhere else man.
You have legs, you have thumbs, hop a train, hitch a ride, ask for help, find a job, and you'll get there.
You'll realize life is different from where you are.

If OP wants to die, let him die. Get out of here with your gay ass worm bullshit.

Yeah it is illegal.

Damn dude, so its something you cant get help for or talk to anyone about? Have you ever told anyone ever? Even anonymously

Nope I haven't. And no I cannot talk to anyone about it. It's a case of shut the fuck up or spend the rest of my life in an isolated environment.

I'm not even ashamed of it anymore, I just know its not something we humans are programmed to do. Therefor I feel like I'm a dirty parasite and the only way to get rid of it is to kill it.

How long have you carried that weight on your shoulders mate?

Since the age of 15. Its been an ever increasing problem for me. Like a drug.

God that fucking sucks, was it a rabbit hole you fell into naively?

Honestly I cannot even remember the origins or what may have fueled it.

Go talk to someone you will not regret it. I didn't understand the full gravity of the situation until I read you last few comments. Some people commit suicide for edgy reasons but you sir have a true reason. Trust me, talking to someone about the problem is the road to salvation.

Salvation? Can you eat it?