>start hoping they split
>they dont split
>mfw we are a a perfect match
>i never connected to a girl on so many levels
>mfw i hold no hope to steal it from my friend
>mfw i also honor the brocode and i wont even try
But yesterday it was just painful
>we go on a hike, me, qt and some other friends
>while we hike qt asks me:"user, could you please open my bag and take my phone?"
>mfw i'm used to grab the phone where she reads her bf wants to go out that evening
>she starts sprinting ahead of the group eager to go back
>we go back, me and her in the same car (she gave me a lift)
>on the way back we laugh we talk we have a fucking great time
>there is a moment where we stared at each others and i with our face so close that i was so damned close to give her a kiss
>then we reach a rotatory and she asks me:"user i'm late, can i leave you at bf house and you'll walk back?"
>i say sure, our houses are 5 min by walk apart
>mfw i'm in pieces
>i walk down the car
>my friend, her bf walks in
>"have fun guys" i said and walked home alone in the dark..

What should i do Sup Forums

Kick his ass, and she'll be all over you.

seriously? no matter what way you look at this you are retarded. if shes into you, she's not making any move because she's deemed her current bf a safe bet. if she's not into you, she's leading you on. stop wasting your life user, find someone worthy of your time.

>hur dur we connect on so many levels

plenty of fuckin fish in the sea, jesus christ the autists on this site

I dont have the physical ability to kick his ass

Or maybe she is into both but she doesnt want to change and since she met him first she just stays with him

You sound young considering you're head over heals for somebody elses girl. My advice would be to not do anything stupid and to abandon the thought until she becomes available. There's plenty of pussy in the world and you're wasting your time chasing the one that has a dick in it. I spent about 3 years doing the same shit and I missed out on a lot of other relationships because my vision was too focused on something that wasn't right.

Good for you for honoring the bro code, but that code really is just you not being a scum to those who would call you their friend.

Just find a different girl dude. It's not rocket science. Life aint no movie.

I'll try to move on, thanks anons

Doesn't make you a cuck retard. A cuck is somebody who gets off on watching his wife bang other men while he jacks off in the corner. Doesn't sound like your situation.

Thanks for the laugh. I feel better about my own life now.

there are a lot more girls and i know it seems shit cause it's 3 years but fuck that dude ok just
i know it's hard and shit but man you know whats the best thing
realising its okay to be alone and shit
as soon as youre fine with yourself being alone
going out meeting new people you will meet someone
also
this cunt is so fucking right
life isnt a movie
so just meet new people and dont spend your time obsessing over someone

This

Ah, to be thirteen again...

ah to roll trips again :(

Watch the film "Love, actually"
Carefully watch the part where Andrew Lincoln shows the hand-written cards to Keira Knightley
Carefully note the comment he makes to himself as he walks away.
Act on it

"Denny, don’t worry about it. You are part of our family, and we love you very much. And we will help you anytime. And Lisa loves you too. As a friend. You are sort of like her son."
OP is Denny ;^(

You don't actually love this girl and she doesn't actually like you
Go out and find another girl
It's not worth losing a friend over a stupid woman only to realise a month later the girl isn't that special and you want to break up with her and get your friends back but they will never be your friends again and you have nothing.

Or my second opinion try convince your friend to have a threeway with his girl

Pretend you're too busy and stop hanging out with them. Stay away and see if the girl runs after you.

kill your friend but make it look like a suicide

this is the real advice. If it doesn't work, THEN try and look for other girls. Life's too short for you not to get what you want.

i smell weakness!