For a non-racist, what exactly would be the benefits of a Trump presidency?

For a non-racist, what exactly would be the benefits of a Trump presidency?

He will destroy palestine for you.

he's a non-racist. I'm sure he supports giving all land south and west of Tel Aviv to Palestinians already.

Jobs. I'm a truck driver. If we can get manufacturing back then obviously the trucking industry will boom

I got some bad news Tony, Bucky killed your parents.

Replacing immigrant jobs with jobs for americans, keeping more money in your pocket, lowering crime due to less migrants.

You'll have lots to status-signal to your fellow striver cucks about

The lulz will be non-stop

Trump is the only pick in the US for anyone who doesn't want to see Shiites and European whites genocided and US blacks becoming more dindu'ized ... you'd have to be racist to vote for anyone else.

You would get to say 'at least he is not Clinton.'

Retention of our Constitution, cultural improvements and stronger economy, less terror and crime. Which are also the benefits for "racists."

Freedom and economic opportunity.

H1B1 visa reform.

Less niggers.

>Retention of our Constitution
When he actively wants to expand the NSA's power?

>Israel
Noone's a bigger fan of Israel

>For a non-racist, what exactly would be the benefits of a Trump presidency?

he's promised to bomb the shit out of everyone Israel thinks may be an enemy

top zozzle

>fucking slimy kike.
shut it down

You're an Israeli, this should be easy. Would Israel still have Israeli legal thinking if everyArab moved in as a full citizen? Or for that matter every Chinese?

You Xer are casting dispersions upon a segment of a Nigerian anime image board that doesn't take kindly to close minded nun chucks like yourself you meat bag

He'll build a nice big wall to keep out the Mexicans just like the one Israel built to keep out the Palestinians.

Danker memes

The biggest benefit from having Trump as a president is that you dont have Hillary or Bernie

change is made culturally, not politically
politics is merely a reflection of the current culture delayed by a few years

if you want change, convince others of your position and a few election cycles down the line you'll get what you want
if that position is white people not being completely bred out, you better start acting fast

I know next to nothing about illegal immigrations in the US but surely all the nignogs are responsible for the majority of the crime and not some José from across the border

lower taxes

%20 of Israel is Arabic.