I BYPASSED THE COMPRESSOR

I BYPASSED THE COMPRESSOR

Whos that guy?

Why does that help?

OI BYPASS THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

And then it explodes.

OI BUYPOSSED THA COMPRESSAH

Why does she have long/girly nails? Who would she have ever seen with nails like this to know how to do this? Wouldn't they get chipped and cracked from scrapping?

>yank out the part
>It's OK, I just bypassed it

Force nails

wdsmbt?

How do you bypass a system by pulling out a chipboard?

what did she mean by this?

Why does she have perfect teeth and skin?

what a truly awful character and actress. boyega was much better and finm was totally wasted as a character. so was poe. pretty much every character got sidelined for this little piggy

Sperm

Let's just hope in VIII we get more of Finn and Poe broing it up. And let's hope they give Luke some fucking lines, Jesus what a cocktease JJ is.

if you don't have a compressor, what will that do?

probably nothing good.

>this movie has 99% on RT
>and made a trillion dollars

Expand dong

Good job bitch, now we don't have air conditioning

I would have loved the movie if it was just the Adventures of Finn and BB8. I hate that I can't say out loud how much I didn't like her without being labeled a misogynistic shitlord.

MR COMPRESSOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM MR COMPRESSOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM MR COMPRESSOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM MR COMPRESSOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM MR COMPRESSOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM MR COMPRESSOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM MR COMPRESSOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Boyega was good but Finn was a shit character.

>Sup Forums spends most of the summer of 2015 making racist jokes about boyega; how much this movie will suck a monkey in it
>it debuts
>boyega is great
>everyone hates daisy ridley now

Midichlorians

it's not just a chipboard, there's another component in there too. maybe a capacitor or small motor, maybe it was the starter for the compressor. or the compressor is on its own circuit, and she pulled out the fuse? that's really the best explanation.

Serious question, why did every reviewer say Ridley stole the show in this movie? Can you direct me to the scene where she 'steals the show'

>Awful writing
>Awful characters
>Awful fight choreography
>Visual effects no better or different than anything else on the market
>Plot ripped straight from Episode IV, right down to the mistakes it made
>Original musical score barely represented in the film aside from nostalgiabait classics
>Bullshit Luke cameo

"Star Wars" should've been the one-off it originally was. Fuck this franchise.

I literally have no idea. Every character was insufferable to watch, even Han and Chewie.

Shit, the prequels had Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor with a script that worked in their favor most of the time. Shit, even Hayden Christensen had some good moments.

There was nothing good about TFA.

thanks for reminding me of those Racist Star Wars memes. they were great

that being said, he was the best part of the film.

Also...people were making fun of Daisy a lot before the movie came out

kylo ren was the only major character toward whom i felt anything approaching empathy or even interest
and i guess the stormtrooper who yells "traitor" was fun

Yeah. You'd think Boyega would have stolen it.

>star wars should have been a one off

kill yourself

did she have a toilet in her AT-AT or did she poop in the sand like a cat

Well that's a little harsh. Sorry you enjoy the same movie 7 times over.

Did you buy your 2016 Blu Ray Extended Midochlorian Edition of The Empire Does Nothing yet?

This would have fixed several problems
>settlement scene where Rey and Finn first meet
>Stormtroopers notice BB8 and give chase
>Chase scene gets them away long enough that she leads him to the Millenium Falcon and explains that she's worked on repairing it for her owner boss guy for years, but was forbidden to fully start it
>attempt to start
>fails
>Tie fighters start blowing shit up
>security beacon activates from being powered on
>Stormtroopers notice them in the cockpit and start fucking with the door while Rey is trying to figure out what's wrong
>Han's frigate appears out of the blue and shoots down the fighters, Chewie jumps out and blasts the Stormtroopers trying to cut their way into the Falcon
>load the Falcon into the frigate and get the fuck out
>on board meeting scene
>they get interrupted by being attacked by Kylo's star destroyer
>put up some resistance, but ultimately give up and Han shows Rey what needed to be fixed
>bay door opens and Falcon escapes as the frigate is being captured
>Rey helps to fix the lightspeed problem

This would have fixed several problems
>everyone has sex with rey
>that's it

>long girly nails
Haven't been with a woman before, have you lad?

Considering she grew up on that rations crap, it's a wonderful she has teeth and hair at all.

Have you ever met a person that does manual labor before? Did they have nails that long?

>I would have loved the movie if it was just the Adventures of Finn
Mark Twaine please go.

It's implied in the film that Rey had been on that ship and maybe even worked on it before. But yeah your rework sounds better.

*a wonder
I can't tell if autocorrect messed that up or if I'm so out of it that I wrote that myself.

They didn't imply it, they stated it outright.

I think he's more along the lines of fuck off because of Episode 5&6

Well she'll be all alone with Luke on that island before Kylo crashes the party.

Alien - Star Wars crossovers works like a charm.

AYOO CAP'N JACK YOU NEED TO PUT THE GODDAMN MOTHERBOARDS IN THE CPU OF THOSE 20 BILLION DOLLAH HOVERCRAFTS TO DESTROY THEM ALSO WATCH OUT FOR CHUCKY THAT MOTHERFUCKA AINT RIGHT

>>Visual effects no better or different than anything else on the market
What exactly did you want? All the effects are very solid, so much so that I sometimes could not tell what was a prop shot and what wasn't.

They really nailed the lightsabers too. I loved they way they lit the fight scenes. The GB remake tried to run with that idea (ambient lighting with LEDs) and goofed by adding too much CGI.

I work in construction. Nothing keeps my nails short besides me gnawing at them.

So what's keeping you from growing your nails that long then?

So what you're saying is that you have no frame of reference because you keep your nails habitually short.

How does bypassing the compressor help the ship work? Help.

The only way to redeem her character is to have her fall to the dark side while Kylo Ren goes back to the light.

>PUT THE GODDAMN MOTHERBOARDS IN THE CPU
heavens

Yeah, because they're so fantastic.

Empire Strikes Back falls completely off after the Empire stops Striking Back, I.E. after the first 20 minutes.

Return of the Jedi has a good climax that might've been great if the buildup had been even slightly compelling. Jabba's Palace is quite possibly one of the worst sequences put on film.

Both were accurately reviewed at the time, and retards have retroactively given them acclaim for..what? For the same reason "that kid" in Gen Z loves The Beatles.

is it even worth speculating on this if we've no idea how the ship's engines work?

A GIRL IS ABLE TO DO THINGS? NO WAYYYYYYYYY

>Hating the prequels has become the biggest normie meme to the point people say A New Hope 2: Awakening Boogaloo is better than Revenge of the Sith
Proper ranking is 5>4>6>3>7>2>1, prove me wrong

If Rey had a dick I would've forgiven all the Mary Sue stuff.

That would be pretty sick. Luke's child basically becomes his dad while the relative that is in full Vader worship mode becomes more like Luke.

Never going to happen, too interesting compared to traditional us vs them good-evil shit.

>that
>long and girly
t. virgin who's never seen a woman that wasn't his mom

Hell yeah, futa Rey

Star Trek Beyond had shit I hadn't seen before. Shots of space, space stations, warp speed, angles, etc...

The best TFA had to offer was the wideshot of the downed Star Destroyer.

Neither were great movies, but at least the former had a hint of original filmmaking. J.J. is a carbon copy of everything bad about Spielberg and Lucas. I'm entirely fucking glad he left Star Trek to spread his cancer to Star Wars.

What a terrible movie.

I was talking to someone about this a while ago
>Rey falls to the dark side
>Kylo returns to the light
>brings her along with him

>feminists flip their shit because the cis het white male just saved the entire galaxy
>again

also want kylo and rey to fugg, especially if they're cousins

It would just be copying the major character development from the original and prequel trilogies. Good person turns bad and bad person turns good.

>prove me wrong

What's the appeal of Ep. 5?

>people still believe she's Luke's daughter

I honestly can't wait for the internet meltdown. Forget reddit, the JC forum will provide the most entertaining butthurt.

>implying that circuit doesnt compress files into YIFY quality

She was removing YIFY from the ship thats why it worked afterwards

I meant as a twink boy.

Oh, so you're gay.

True, but still more interesting than just plain good vs evil plotline. The Empire is never going to be portrayed as anything, but pure evil and at most the resistance will be a light shade of grey. It is also inevitable that the Empire will lose so we don't really have much interesting conflict to work with besides killing side characters off. Which is something else Star Wars has done constantly.

Having Kylo make a comeback from killing his own dad would be cool to see imho if done right. Of course anything done right would be good, but building off of Han's death in this direction adds at least some dimension to the otherwise flat conflict. Rey going dark side will likely never happen, but I would like to see her get tempted. There is some Anakin in her so we should see her struggle with her family's history.

>thinking I care that much

It's just a theory. Honestly, it wouldn't add much to the films even if it was true seeing how much depth the first movie had.

Clever girl

I DISRUPTED THE COMMUNICATIONS

I know people want Kylo to go full evil grrr, but the only satisfying conclusion to the narrative is his redemption. Otherwise Han's death means nothing, Leia is utterly miserable, and Luke is probably miserable too. Plus it's not very Star Wars like to have him end a villain. Particularly if he's the only Skywalker kid, as is increasingly becoming obvious.

It's gonna be great. Realistically speaking, I'd rather that Rey is unrelated to the Skywalkers, so that there are better chances for muh pairing

BIG BLACK CHIP

I would just rather see something other than Kylo make a comeback like Vader. Maybe he regretted going to the dark side, but found out about something Snoke had planned that he could only stop with inside knowledge. All the shit about him finding Vader's stuff and trying to find strength in him was really about the redeemed Anakin. Maybe he wanted to see if he could communicate with him for help. It would make Han's death even more powerful if Kylo didn't want to do it, but knew he had to in order to keep up the ruse. Still cliche, but better than Vader's redemption 2: electric redemptionroo.

Me gnawing at them like I said.

Well my frame of reference is sometimes I see a nail and it's long so I start gnawing at it.

The only reason I can think to bypass a compressor is if your air-conditioner is fucked up.

ESB is the best of trilogy. Shitty opinion m8.

Reading this post, I can tell that you work in construction.

So what you're saying is long nails on a person that does manual labor is unusual or unfitting?

Thanks for agreeing with me.

How would your AC even work if you bypassed the compressor?

Rey will never ever ever turn to the dark side. They don't have the chutzpah for that

The rest of the movies are gonna be safe as fuck

Don't know about reylo becoming canon but it's obvious they are supposed to represent the Ying and Yang. Rian used a panda as the official logo production of VIII.

Finn is no longer an obstacle. Only thing standing in your way is Rey lineage.

That's actually along the lines of what I was thinking. No need to do the redemption through death, that's been done. I think Kylo slowly realizing his mistake the deeper into the dark side he goes would be a good way to go. Then he does what Anakin failed to do and reject the dark side when it is the most tempting for him to accept it. Then what is left of the movies is him working against the dark side alongside his mommy and Chewy.

My instinct is to agree with you, but Disney has allowed for nontraditional stories before. There is a chance though a small one.

I'm pretty sure Rey Skywalker theory has been btfo by multiple sources at this point.

It surprised me, to be honest. I thought for sure that Disney would be boring as fuck and just go for the obvious route of making her Luke's daughter. I'm actually looking more forward to the movies knowing she's probably not.

What proof do you want? Want to see my tools? How about my dues receipt?

Long nails on men are unusual. For women it isn't. That's the difference. There's nothing I do in my work that keep my nails short. It's my preference.

Nah, it's all the rage for female protagonists to not need no man. She'll have no love interest a la Luke.

They mean she literally out yelled everyone else so only she could be heard.

>What proof do you want?
You actually keep proving it. Who else but a construction worker would be stupid enough to read "You definitely work in construction" and think that means "You definitely do not work in construction?" You're clearly a cut above the rest because you were able to read at all, albeit poorly.

Who would be the required romance subplot though? Don't you know every Star Wars movie needs a romantic arc between two characters?

Will it be Poe and Finn?

It wouldn't. Your A/C is having trouble so you bypass the compressor... so the compressor doesn't start creating pressure it can't release until it ruptures violently.

>construction workers are stupid
I doubt you could pass the test it takes to get into electrical.