Does God exist?

Does God exist?

Most likely

do you exist?

God here, AMA faggots

are traps gay?

Since you've made my life pathetically lame... can you at least spare me a few laughs this week?

If we're using Reverse Occam's Razor, sure. Bullshit. There is no god.

What god? Thor? Zeus? Odin? Freya? Shiva? Raedie? Máttaráhkká? Or maybe Mannidung,the Sami god of beards?
Which one of the many thousands of gods do you mean? Or do you mean the newly invented Christian god?

Nope.

Which "God"?

What was it like before you were born? What do you think it will be like when you die? Probably not so different.

Heya, Dawkins. You seem to have gotten lazy.

/This.

Nah just getting old and will die soon I'll let you know whats up

Christian god isn't new.. It's over 2000 years old ffs..

No, religion is just the remnants of prehistoric superstition and misunderstanding.

>but how did the world come to exist
don't know, don't care. The 'God of the gaps' theory doesn't work, it's illogical.

>but this old book says that it's true, and there are some unlikely things that could possibly be coincidences but could also be miracles that support my contention.
not enough evidence. You need to show that moses actually split the sea, or that the sun was actually stopped. There cannot be other reasonable explanations.

>morals don't exist without a god and I have to have morals
morals have been and always will be relative and your god's morals are probably pretty shitty (although you could be one of the good ones).

>2000 years
That's newly born compared to most other religions.
The religion of my people, the Sami is over 25 000 years old.

the way christians worship, believe, imagine and everything about god you can think of is completely different then how it was centuries, if not a century ago. thats what they mean

Yesyo im here

(cont.)

Religion is just the opioid of the masses (one of the few things Marx got right) that's used to keep people in check and keep people complacent with their lives and believing that they won't just stop existing one day because it would scare them and make them nihilistic.

>prove your god faggots
go

Depends on your definition of the word "God" I suppose.

During a psychosis I thought i could talk to god and that he could talk through me. I believed he made me speak in some ancient language and make me pray to him. I really screamed my prayers in words I couldn't understand. Afterward i felt like god did exist. But then i found out that this is quite common in drug relatet psychoses. Or maybe there is some truth in it.

T̢̪ͮͮ̆͊̈́̔ͭ́̕R̦̖̗̩͉͖͕͇ͦ͋ͩ̈ͧ̓͐͠A̘͖̫̰̠͙̍̄̌̌ͤͮ̃͑P̶̮̘̓ͫͯͩͭ̚S̺̟͍̳͍̹̈́ͪ̓͟͟ ̸̫͓̗̥̫̭͙ͪ̄̿ͤͤͤ͠ͅḀ̹͈̹̥̊͂̊ͣ͂̄R̛̟̜̙̘͇͕̍ͫ̓̽̍̽̿́E͔̠̠̺̺̭̦̓̏ ̡͙̱̝̘̦̞̆̋G̢͉̳̗͓͊̄̇̎Ả̜̫̖̫̟̬̟͚̟̌ͤ̇Y̢̙̦̱͙̍ͯ̂̿͑ͩͤ͞ ̡̝̣͉̜̞̙̮̇̚M̷̸͈̼̠̫͛̓̔́͑͜E͍̺̫͔ͫ̒Ñ̻͍̘̙͘͜,͔͍̦͓̯̎̏̎ ̛̞̘̣͇͎̣̦̻ͯ̿̌ͫͅY̡̭̖̜̭͉̭̖̞̙ͤͪͤͧ̎È͚͇̻̱͔͍ͬ͢S̗̻̬̬͚̏ͫ̎̐̉͒̚͟͠

>spare me a few laughs
N̴̢̛͉͔̘̫͉̻̬̗̼̭̤͖̝̣̬̭̮ͣ͑̀ͬ͂̀ͦ̎͒̃̈́ͬͤͧͭ͂̂Ơ̷̡̫̹̖̻̐ͭ̐̍̆ͩ͒͟͞,̴̥̗̫̱̙͇̬͔̬̣͉̪̼͈͇̙̥ͪ̂͒͊̽ͬ͒̐ͦ̎̀͟͡ ̴̨̝̫ͣ̌̋̊̃ͨ̑ͩ͆̎͊ͅY̙̣̦̰̥̻̻͕͙̭̤̜͛͗ͮ̀̉ͪ̽͗̈́͊ͧ̓̑͆̉́͟͟͠O̸̸̸͎͇̟͉̣͔͎ͮ̍͐͑ͪͯͭ̋͌ͭ̌̑ͫ́U̵̴̡̮͇̦͖͔̙̰̝͇̤͙̬̯̺̮̼̍ͣͭ̑̀ͯ̔̀̚͘ͅ ̟̠͓̞̠̝̤̟̙ͫͨͬ͐ͦ͂̔ͬͭ́͞M̸̷̷̞̹̪͎͓ͧͦ͆͌͗̂̕ͅU̧̘̮̥̭͍̻͎̘͆̊̌ͭ̽ͩͣ̌ͬ͊ͯ̑͋͑̂̉ͯ̀̚̚͞S̴̡͎͔͎̙̳̬̀̆ͮ̊ͪ̐͆̑͒͘͡Ť̵̷̡̜̟̣͓̮̳͈̺͒̆ͣ̓͐ͣ̓̉̔̑͊̔ͣ͂ͯͭ͢͟ ̮͕̼̜͖͓̻͎͍̥̳̘̠͗ͯͫ͂ͫ́ͭ̃̋̇͋ͧͧͨ͞S̡̻͓͕̩͓͚̼̣͖̙͓̍̈̈̆̃̽ͣ̈͟͟͞U̫͇̖̭͍̫͙̠̐̈̈͐͑ͤ̐̃͋ͮ͋͌͑͒͛͘F̵̱͔̥̤͉̔ͣ̏̄̽͌͂̈́́ͫͩͣ͂̈̚͡F̟̮̠̹̪̻̣̬̜̼̻͇̺̭̘̓ͣ̔̕̕͡͡E̸̷̡̪̹͈̯͉̭͕͙ͮ́ͧͫ̃͒̿ͨͤ͗̈́̀̈ͭ̊̾̚̚R̙͍̮̺̰̖̺͍̖͚̰͍̼̦̼̰͋ͣ̿͋͋ͯͨ͜͞͡͝

who cares?

Everybody who is curious?

U been listening to Godspeed again

This is the question to ask EVERY time someone mentions god. Not just online, IRL too. Never waste an opportunity to remind (usually) christfags that the god they barrack for is just one of thousands.

No, because you are a faggot

I'm pretty sure what it says in Hebrew is, I exist.

God is Man

No.

no, that is the height of human arrogance to believe we've been especially placed here for some pre-destined purpose. its just cucks who cant accept we're evolved animals that serve literally no purpose, so they created a fictional deity to give some reasoning to their shitty life

Yea

>that is the height of human arrogance to believe we've been especially placed here for some pre-destined purpose

Exactly. Christfags are such egomaniacs that they tell themselves that not only has the founder of the universe chosen them for eternal bliss in paradise, but that the founder looks just like them. Made them in his image. These are the same people who like to describe themselves as "humble".

I don't need this hypothesis

it's pretty obvious that "he" doesn't

nope

Yes, maybe but he clearly does not care whats going on.

of course not

Exactly

Does the devil exist?

If you believe he does, he does.

Not yet. Artificial super intelligence is on it's way though. Give it another 30 or so years.

A question with the same answer:
Does your imagination exist?

Honest response: i don't fucking care about

>You are being watched.
>The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
>I know because I built it.
>I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything.
>Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you.
>Crimes the government considered "irrelevant."
>They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.
>But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene.
>Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
>You'll never find us, but victim or perpetrator, if your number's up... we'll find YOU

wut

no

Sure, there are two gods. A good god and a bad god, to make seeing all of life's decisions in black and white easier to understand.

All that messing about with thousands of gods representing influences and the spirits of ideas and things happening as blends of interests and circumstance in Hindu and Greek cultures was way too time consuming and uncertain. The culture that could put a good/bad stamp on things without thinking too much about anything moved faster, caused more damage, and won out in the end.

The original Quick and Dirty Operating System.

Yes
But Yahweh is the demiurge, i.e. the top Archon