I fucking hate my job. It's easy as fuck and chill, but I hate my co-workers and boss and I only get paid $7.60 an hour

I fucking hate my job. It's easy as fuck and chill, but I hate my co-workers and boss and I only get paid $7.60 an hour.
I'm 19 in Texas working at a hotel as front desk clerk. Since it isn't a big hotel and isn't in a big town, I also have to set out breakfast. The reason I hate my co-workers is because they are mentally ill. They do not know how to clean dishes. There's always leftover food on the dishes, or grease from the food from the day before. Every time I have to set out breakfast, I have to rewash everything because I for one actually care about the customer's not eating shit. My co-workers are lazy and my boss makes me do ridiculous chores since I work night shift, the worst being using a toothbrush the clean the entire lobby and breakfast area floor and grout. Not that I'm a pussy and can't handle work, I've worked much harder jobs with much longer hours, but it is ridiculous. My boss also shows up ½-1 hour late to replace me in the mornings, and I don't fucking get paid for that extra time. The hotel is also in a shit part of town and I have to deal with crackheads and niggers a lot and have to call the police to handle situations or patrol through the parking lot so that the dumb niggers aren't breaking into anyone's vehicles.

I hate the job, it's not worth it. I only make at best $900 a month from it. I want to quit but before I go I want to really fuck over the place and my boss. I already have a second job and a couple Gs saved up, so the money won't be an issue. So what should I do?

kill yourself

Wow you sound intelligent. Wanna call me autistic too? The summer is real this year.

You have no idea how lucky you are you son of a bitch! If you want some entertainment why do not you exchange with someone in the third world, you ungrateful bastard? I would do anything for your "boredom"!

>I want to quit but before I go I want to really fuck over the place and my boss. So what should I do?

Destroy and/or falsify the reservations information they have.

Put a strong dye into any liquid laundry soap.

Put salt or lye into any dry laundry soap.

Put a think strip of clear desk tape over the phone lines at the base of the phone so it cannot be seen. They will pay an arm and a leg finding the problem.

Use a sprayer like you use with glass cleaner to spray the inside of their freezer with plain water thoroughly. It will seize up everything.

Push a small pin thru their ethernet cables and break the excess off at the wire's jacket.

Put or pour oil/grease into the creases of any furniture in the lobby. It will destroy the shit slowly and completely.

Cellophane wrap the lint screens in the laundry driers if they are not frequently checked. One load of laundry will destroy them.

Go to Walmart and grab some etching paste in the crafting section. Write extremely rude comments on windows and mirrors with it. It will etch the glass permanently.

Release a snake or two in random locations throughout the establishment. Harmless grass snakes will do.

Put a frozen bag of peas in the ice machine bin. It will slowly be shredded by the machine and look like mold when it finally starts to come out with the ice.

Loosen the screws in the maintenance carts so they buckle under a heavy load.

Etc.

Goddamn

Sounds like he speaks from experience

Fake and gay

I almost believed you until the toothbrush

Quit and get a new job? It sounds like you have a lot of work experience for your age, so Gtfo of there and find a place that appreciates your faggot ass.

I do have a lot of work experience. But as I said, it's a small town that I live in, so there aren't a whole lot of jobs besides fast food or a grocery store. I am looking into getting a remote job with computers though.

Where did you even come up with all of this? This is brilliant

Here's a picture of 1 of my co-workers. I don't know if he's in his early 20s or late 30s because he's balding but he acts like a beta hardcore always wanting to talk about dumb shit like anime or YouTube, excessively talking. The red thing on the ground is a timer I watched him drop. He acknowledged it, but the dumb motherfucker was too lazy to bend down and pick it up.

you have it better than most, quit your pussy-ass faggy whining, not your job

Having a more comfortable job but with shit pay is better than most? You sound like a pussy who's afraid of work.

Which one are you same fagging?

everyones a critic when mommy pays for the pooter

kill yourself

My god. I had your job, and like you i actually cared about the guests and always tried to do a good job. And even though the bosses are horrible, they did notice and after a few years i said i was considering switching jobs. They over doubled my monthly salary, and i got a title as front desk manager. But working at a small hotel, you know that title is just on paper, since the bosses are the once that make all the decisions, but still i have no paper that i have experience working as a front desk manager should i ever choose to find a new job.
But problem is now, with my education i can never find an other job that pays this good.

Be less of a faggot that blogs on Sup Forums asking for advice. Come on, of all places.

You're preaching to the choir Sup Forumsro

I'd like to be a night manager of a hotel and topple shadow government weapons dealers... just saying

Try your best to take a massive shit in all the second floor rooms (be sure to clog em too), & turn the heat up in said rooms. when you quit, almost all the hotel will stink and the plumbing in near ruin. You'd maybe even get them to pay up a lot if you wanna do extra work.

Fuck it. You're making $7.60 an hour and they make you clean fucking grout with a TOOTHBRUSH? Have some fucking self respect. Work at the goddamn grocery store. You'll probably make the same amount and you won't be on the ground and dealing with the shit coworkers. Seriously, apply ANYWHERE else and drop that shit.

You're 19 with experience in the hotel industry. Get a job at a better hotel in a nicer area, find a roommate and move there. After a couple years do it again. After a couple jumps you'll be working your way up to a really nice place in a large city.

Faggots with no reason to be alive base their lives on work.

Go flit off to somewhere nice and apply there.

definitely don't do any of this, since whatever satisfaction you might get will be laughable when they have tapes of you releasing snakes in their hotel, etc. (good luck referencing that job experience)

This sounds like a pretty good if you like hotels but just don't want to work at a smegma hotel.

I would probably try find a commission based sales job somewhere if you're decently smart/personable, it's an extremely useful skill no matter what industry you're working in.

Shit's this bad in murrica huh?
You know if I offered this kind of salary to my Indian outsourced staff they'd laugh and hang up the phone.

Scratch that. Become a bartender. Better pay in tips if you're sociable, more interaction with people if that's your thing.