Official Celtics Cavs Game Thread

a freshly rested lelbron awaits the celtics, who will be the winner????

first

here's what I don't understand. Cavs would sweep this team in 4 if this were the playoffs. Why do they struggle to win during the regular season?

If it's because they're not trying, why don't they just try and win every game?

doesn't make sense why they should ever be losing if you really think about it

As a Celtics fan, it just sucks seeing that they have absolutely no chance in hell of beating the Cavs in the finals

No team does

why put 100% effort into an essentially meaningless game? cavs are gonna get the top spot in the east regardless so they can coast

Sometimes teams have off games

I don't think any team has a chance with lelbron in the league tbqh senpai

Yeah but it hurts especially after hearing all the local hype and hope about how the team is doing and all that. You see the Cs just dominate and then face the Cavs and look silly

whats the point of watching the cavs if JR isn't playing?

Thanks for the shitty camera angle on the LeBron block

Overall camerwork has been shit so far desu. Fuckin tnt

celtics playing bretty good ball, but every time i look at the score cavs are up :/

Fucking hate it when they just chuck up 3s looking for the foul

>why put 100% effort into an essentially meaningless game?

because that's what you're paid to do? I mean, I get not diving for loose balls if you don't have to, but purposely not running the correct plays or shooting left handed or something is just stupid.

does boston have the weakest facial hair in the league? olynyk glued pubes to his chin and jerebko has a grade school moustache

I just noticed that. I mean Kelly is a goofy bastard regardless but c'mon Jonas clean that shit up

>olynyk trying to hurt another cleveland player
color me surprised

brad stevens should put him on lebron at all times kek

amir tho

I wish the league would fine players that tries to draw three point fouls on pump fakes. I always hated that play

if you have to look up at the ref to complain about calls you shouldn't be in the nba

what? It's your own damn fault if you choose to jump at your defender like an idiot instead of playing smart calculated defense. I don't have any sympathy at all, it's only a problem when the other guy is like a mile away from fouling and the offensive player is flopping at him to draw the contact. But in most cases it's just a defender being outplayed and getting punished for it

I guess Allen Iverson never should have played then. Or Nate Robinson

correct about nate, iverson wasn't a manlet though

>I wish the league would fine players for playing within the rules

this is what you actually said and it's just as retarded regardless of how you word it, it's the defenders fault for biting on the pump fake

Nate won the dunk contest multiple times you retard, he also was a pretty good off the bench player. Isiah Thomas is small, yet he's a top 20 player in the league. At least

Iverson was 5'9"
At most. His official listing is a lie, and comparisons to him and Thomas have been made all year

blah blah that might have been a goal tend
>don't show a replay

Jesus Christ TNT

It's a problem when you jump straight up but the player still leans into you to draw the foul. That foul is always called, without exception. It was a huge problem with Dwayne Wade

ok so isaiah and nate are like 5'6" to AI's 5'9"

Nate only won his dunk contests because he's short and because there was no time limit to hold him back

LeBron teams don't try that hard unless it's Christmas day or after MLK day. He learned it in Miami.

It's still perfectly within the rules, coach the defenders to not bite on the pump fake, there's no real way to differentiate a player deliberately getting a defender off his feet and a defender body blocking a shooter

Kenny Smith with pizza and french fries

lol you can't get in lebron's head

Someone better be saving these Lebron faces cause there's been some fucking gold tonight

LOVE IS INJURED

eh he's fine, just bumped knees

>lol you can't get in lebron's head

Pretty easy to scoff at your opponent when you know Silver and the refs have your back.

The celtics are clearly not as good as the cavs, but they still keep fighting. I respect that

is this shit about to get hilarious???

kyrie too good

>le always miss free throws man
Has coasting gone too far?

If they stopped chucking threes the Cs could have won this game.

not even mad about that Jae three, it was a good look, just god damn it why couldn't it go in.