What is this shit? How can i treat it?

What is this shit? How can i treat it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-DLsmKuw5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like aids try to get some aids medication

Kill yourself.

It should get the job done, so you can stop being a moron asking the internet for medical advice instead of going to an actual doctor.

This

Looks like herpes, which is a virus. You can't get rid of a virus.

Or, if you're lucky it could be poison ivy, which is treatable and you'll get rid of.

So any ideas on how i should try to treat it? Lets make it fun

medfag here
thats AIDS

That's what you get for suckin dick non stop fagt, pour gasoline and light it for about 10 seconds followed by alcohol and you good

stop being dirty and sweaty and lying down all day
thats just a guess

This happened to me when I tried trimming the back of my neck with a regular razor. Not sure how but i started using an electric razor after that and it went away after about 2 weeks. If your using a normal dispoable style razor i would suggest stopping until it clears up and then try electric.

It could also be Shingles, which is a variation of herpes.

is that aids

infected hair follicles or infected heat rash / eczema. antibiotics or steroid cream should do the trick.

god that sucks. it's a head. it's a nasty growth; thick skull and ugh... yours even has an ear. you'll do better if you just remove it. a new one might grow in thicker so maybe you might look into laser removal.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-DLsmKuw5A

It looks like plaque psoriasis. It requires medication.

It all happened after i got this nasty ass $3 haircut with some Chinese ladies. Lady cut me with the machine

It could be hair bumps that got infected. It kind of looks like your hair is really oily so you probably don't wash at all. Hair bumps it when you cut your hair too low and when the hair grows back it gets caught in the pore causing inflammation and build up of oils and bacteria. Usually black guys get this in their face when they shave or in the same spot as you after a haircut if they don't know how to avoid it. Wash your fucking head. Soap, shampoo, aids medication, repeat. Maybe MRSA?

That shit looks like it would be retardedly itchy
I kinda wanna touch it

Go to the doctor

no, it's on both sides of his head.. shingles doesn't work that way.. Plus, if it was, he'd also be talking about how it feels like he has blisters on top of a bad burn.

I shower every morning. Sometimes twice a day. But i do cut my hair very low often. Im guessing im gonna have to stop doing that

>he'd also be talking about how it feels like he has blisters on top of a bad burn.

^ by that i meant a looot of pain..

Sup Forums is not your medical resource.

Oh yeah i guess i didn't mention this shit burns so bad. Specially when i begin to sweat or when im around heat too often. Taking showers sucks ass but i do it alot either way

Yeah, i'd get to the doctor asap.

All symptoms of aids

Dude, go to the doctor.

Yeah, stop cutting it low like that. Use a slightly longer guard or the lowest one if you're not using one at all. Go to a doctor regardless and see if the can run test on it to get a diagnosis. Is it's something crazy untreatable sue. Or trash their place and burn it down. Whichever one works for you better.

Head lice, you filthy bastard

Put on a shower cap, go to your local pharmacy

Ew, kill it with fire!

Im really short on money /bros. Can't even afford to eat rn lmao. But this shit is scarring me I can't live normally. Im hate when people walk behind me cause im afraid of them seeing that shit. It just looks bad and its spreading so fkin quick too. Just 2-3 weeks ago there was a few bumps now look at this

Don't listen to the shits saying it is aids, it is definitely ebola

Is it possible to do both tho

Did a prostitute rub her vagina on the back of your head?
Because that shit looks like aids

It is scabies Use a soap to treat this problem. These are sold at any pharmacy

It's lice

Treat that shit, you don't want typhus

scavies, shave your hair off and wash your head you nasty fucker

Dude. Pop that whole mass of zits like one bigass zit.

Its not fkin aids lmao i haven't scored in 5 years so im not worried about that. Thanks for trolling tho i appreciate the attempt

It's psoriasis

shave a dick shape with your hair and see if it helps

Oh dude trust me i tried popping that shit they just multiply and it feels like im stabbing myself in the back of my head

checked

Aren't free clinics a thing?

Thanks tor giving me actual advice fam. You seem to have a higher iq than these plebs

Free clinics? In America? Under trump? Dafuq?

This looks like folliculities.

It could be bacterial,fungal or viral infection.

It usually subsides after 2 weeks.Try rubbing warm towel over that and use medicated shampoo.

You don't need prescription for that

Get some nixoral from a pharmacy bro

Nizoral

Nizoral I meant

jk its aids lmfao

Not sure why, but my friend got this and his doctor told him to stop eating dairy to see what happens. He did and those things went away.
The doctor never bothered explaining why.

looks bad

ingrown hair and it happens after a short hair cut growing back. use aloe vera for natural treatment or use clearasil or any acne wash

Its been over 3 weeks just getting worse. Theres bumps on the sides and top of my head too just not in big bunches.

oil and or replace your clippers. when I was in the military we had a black guy that tried to shave his head with a cheap razor. he got the same bumps, but they were more bold on his head. we all called him snowcaps and he stopped talking to us. if clippers aren't cutting your hair they are ripping them out. your neck is sensitive.

Definitely trying nizoral. Just read up on it im desperate

I would say psoriasis or eczema, hard to treat, wash it with Dove soapbar often, i bet it's because of a sebum(fat of your skin) excess

Bacterial infection of hair follicles, and the fact that you left it for 2-3 weeks untreated is idiotic.

Don't try random shit and go to the doctor for antibiotics, this can actually kill you if you literally do nothing with it and hope it goes away.

Goddamn aids dude. Kys before it's too late.

THIS! ^

Yup.

If you don't have money then go to the ER, they can't turn you away.

a redneck, obviously

It's lice.

I'm a GP and I can see the nits

If you don't actually have money to get this fixed, break your leg or arm and get taken to the hospital, theoretically they will HAVE to give you antibiotics for a massive head bacterial infection before even attempting to operate on your leg or arm.
Make sure the break is serious and close to the head too be honest.

Salt should dry that out watch where you put your head at somethings love head and want to stick to it

clove oil
alcohol
salt

no school like the ancient school.

>folliculities
This nigger knows what's up

You have lice nigga

Use selsun blue shampoo. Thank me later

Drink Bleach nigga

you're disgusting

Stop sucking them cocks, fam.