Who is the most beloved person in your country...

Who is the most beloved person in your country? The person your country turns to for comfort-giving and unity in a time of crisis.

For example, in Sweden it is Crown Princess Victoria, in USA I suppose it is Beyonce.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y748pXFfy_w
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/nederland-staat-vierkant-achter-actie-trump-in-syrie~a4484172/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:(

YHWH

>Monarchcuck
I'd rather love someone with a small amount of real talent.

This boi.
Our PM. He just got reelected.
He's slowly losing favor though, slowly.

>kronprinsessan
>not edward blom

le epic maymay

Nelson fucking Mandela, every time.

Our dear leader of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=2dHs4W8P0QU

Our King is popular, but his opinion doesn't really matter here.

In times of crisis our entire parliament is always united.
In times of crisis, like during the financial crisis or MH17, our entire parliament tends to give unanimous support to our government.
Then the government can act however they see fit, and get judged by it after the crisis is over.

Also when the Turkish minister was deported. Then our government gets complete support by the parliament.

you, douglas

That's actually pretty cool.

>Omar Sy
:-(

I like that
it's the absolute contrary in France, anything the government says is revoked, unless the proposition is, believe me, VERY shit

this great man

Friendly reminder that since 2014 this man is an actual Saint and by praying to him you can summon miracles an healing an shiet
Praise kremówki

A few years ago a Dutch bank was in trouble. So the parliament told the government to act and they would judge them after the fact. And the bank was nationalized over the weekend.

In 2013 we needed 6 billion extra budget cuts to get the governments budget in order, to avoid a fine from Europe. They also managed that within one evening.

Our queen or her son

It's reminiscent of the democracies would elect a dictator to lead the for the duration of a war.
Except you don't let it get out of hand and it is on a on-issue basis.

Only black people and SJWs like Beyonce. Half the country would call her race-baiting-negro-hippity-hop garbage.

I don't think USA has one. Unironically too diverse for anyone to even come close to being universally liked.

nobody. everyone here is equally worthless and irrelevant

>yfw Rutte will lead the Netherlands into an economic golden age.

What about mr Rogers?

this

get lost dumb atheist

Ainsley Harriott

Probably this alcoholic right here, he's singing songs. He's been popular among both gopnyk bydlo and inteligenzia bydlo for about two decades now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y748pXFfy_w

I think it has something to do with our politicians being amateurs.
So when shit hits the fan they prefer to let people who understand their job handle it.
Then the governments planning agency gets some plans out of their drawers and done.

He has a nice voice, reminds me of ruski songs from my youth.

Patron saint of pedo and pedo enablers?

>inteligenzia bydlo
is this an actual thing?

what about the KFC man?

I believe he means new money.

Tell me more. I've read about him a bunch but would like to hear about your pm from an actual humgarian

pls pekka do not beat down on yourself, you have lots and lots of rememberably nice people
such as... uh
well, like... moomin? and such

This

>Crown Princess Victoria
You deserve to be invaded...

oh. i heard on /lit/ rumours that the intellectuals in russia talk Heidegger over vodka and then have fistfights
i thought maybe that's what he meant and that it was true

>Trump bombs Syria
>all Dutch parties support Trump (well 12 out of 13 parties)
>"The Netherlands stands square behind Trump"
volkskrant.nl/binnenland/nederland-staat-vierkant-achter-actie-trump-in-syrie~a4484172/

Oh yeah? Well you'll never ever get to "invade" her (or any other female), lil' bitchboi

It goes something like this.

He started as muscle, a bodyguard in commie Bulgaria.
After democracy he worked as interior minister or something, he was popular then. He was with whatever the right wing was then.
As things went on the right wing in Bulgaria went to shit and fragmented to the point of self destruction.
So he came out of nowhere an made his party, which became incredibly successful. Someone more savvy can probably link him with support from some economic backbone. But his message was clearly pro-west unlike the slithery excommies and he took the right vote by storm. He was the only thing between the excommies and power so people backed him.
Yet he could never quite make it, never managed to get that full majority. He also developed a sort of cult of personality, which at this point is the source of dislike from the more well educated voter base.
His party is still the top dog by a 5% margin but he has had to become more flexible and work with various coalition partners.

Cont...

We have a lot of those, a lot of my friends look like total bydlo scum and drink a lot, but they're actually smart. They just like the bydlo estetic. Also, we have a lot of liberal "intellectuals" with their progressive politics. We're being infested with this just like everyone else.

Of course not.
Im not a muslim to have this privilege.

Victoria? Seriously? I predict she'll do even less as monarch than CG.

Strong leader. You should be proud.

The weather girl

i unironically love this man

i don't care what you all say, he is a god

He's a self-described feminist, marches in the gay pride parade (likely a closet homosexual tbqh), and he appointed a Somalian as our minister of immigration. Of course Sweden loves him.

He's considered a God in Sweden, or so I heard.

>implying feminism or gay rights are wrong
>implying it is not smart to appoint a person with immigration experience to be immigration minister
>be hot af
>be modern lord of strong-spined morality

he is flawless

Queenie

p.much

This is also the case in Bulgaria, I think it has to do with the slavic concept of masculinity being inherently rough and utilitarian. Also a dislike for liberashkas who worship the west without thinking.
As a character he speaks simply and naturally, much like Trump in a way, he isn't afraid of overvaluing himself or to say something stupid or ignorant.
He has the bravado of an old gorrila, he knows he's a big deal so he doesn't show teeth or pick fights.

Politically most of the real work is done by other party members, he rarely deals with actual implementations and ideas, he's the face and the boss.
That is probably the core problem with the party, he is a monolith and no other member can really stand out or take real initiative. Nobody the higher IQ voter can say, "oh, that guy will actually do the work while Boiko cuts tapes and smiles for the cameras".

Comparisons to Putin would be inappropriate because Putin projects an air of competence, Boiko doesn't even try.

In international affairs he is most loyal to Merkel and the Germans from what I can tell. Though he mostly tries to not be any trouble and smile for the pictures. Though under him the refugees were quietly and violently turned back at our green border.
He also went and build a fence before the Hungarians.
But, he cleverly stayed irrelevant through it all.

He's not popular at all. No one here cares about Canada. But he's a great prime minister by all accounts.

F

F

We have no people only whiny assholes

What about Kimi

>be hot af
get real, that's the only reason you like him eh

yeah what about your famous rally racers?

>person

i would've said alexandre astier

Unironically mr.Putin. Yes liberals love bitching about him, but for the majority just one of his press-conference, just one witty joke, just one bravade speech is enough to calm those 95% down.

Trump

yeah but wiki says otherwise

De Gaulle i guess

Sure m8

It's why you do Gay Pride in Jerusalem, and you don't kill the non-Jews in Israel despite YHWH tell you to do so

Patriarch Paul was the most loved person in recent memory, nowadays, we don't love anyone.

>11

Runkulle hopihopi

Chicharrito Hernandez

Oprah

Looks like he shoved his fingers up the croco-arse.