Trump is a Jew Lover

Every time someone espouses multiculturalism you claim they are cucked by the Jewish conspiracy to take over the world. Meanwhile, Donald Trump literally spends hours sucking Jew cock to AIPAC and he is the savior of the white race. How does it feel to have Autism with co-morbid Schizoid Personality disorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.715130?v=38BAD34F4B29098B89BFD5A170548A0C
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/05/trumps-israel-adviser-not-in-million-years-would-donald-have-berated-netanyahu-way-hillary-did.html
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtu.be/G59mNNfLZx8
mediatakeout.com/298067/donald-trump-wasnt-always-a-racist-meet-the-black-model-who-he-used-to-date-shes-stunningly-beautiful-and-yes-we-have-nekkid-pics-of-her.html?mobile=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This Murica, you can't get anywhere in the election without sucking a little bit of Jewish cock. He didn't take their money, that's when the GOP went after him.

h-he w-was only p-pretending

tt-trump 2016!

His daughter is a fucking Jewm yeah he's deffo pretending.

>Muh Jewish conspiracy

kys

Good points. Instead of Trump, I will vote for Hillary Clinton. She hates Jews, and is the true savior of the white race.

I really don't care. In fact, I may be JIDF.
stfu texas

My favorite

haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/1.715130?v=38BAD34F4B29098B89BFD5A170548A0C

I lied this is my favorite

Trump's Israel adviser: 'Not in a million years would Donald have berated Netanyahu the way Hillary did'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/05/trumps-israel-adviser-not-in-million-years-would-donald-have-berated-netanyahu-way-hillary-did.html

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Is there anything more pathetic than a trump shill?

youtu.be/G59mNNfLZx8

I thought that was this whole board

>trumps daughter converted to judaism

OP these people are desperate. Can't really blame them though but they're in for a rude awakening when the buffoon gets elected and nothing actually changes

Trump the OIL DRILLER/MUDSHARK new york liberal democrat is the savior of the white race. That is what the pol shills want you to believe.

Source= mediatakeout.com/298067/donald-trump-wasnt-always-a-racist-meet-the-black-model-who-he-used-to-date-shes-stunningly-beautiful-and-yes-we-have-nekkid-pics-of-her.html?mobile=1

I gotta go. Glad I could redpill you guys some more.

it's called camo retard

so what's your point?

trump is just "hope and change" (obama) for repubs. nothing will change

I guess you're OK with Muslims emigrating en masse then