What if this is as good as it gets guys :(

What if this is as good as it gets guys :(

That album was subpar at best

what are you comparing it to. subpar compared to what pillars of greatness in your mind user.

better albums

it is 5/10 even if you are fan of that guy. I guess straight people r8 it even lower

so you are a faggot contrarian. literally said it was subpar but can't name what par is. see its a comparative statement. your opinion of this album is pretty worthless like i imagine you are

>projecting this hard
I answered your question, you uber faggot.

what rating is that? and if you think channel orange is better than blonde you have awful taste. blonde was a much bolder, mature, and impressive album than channel orange

marvin gaye, stevie wonder, prince are all better than this blonde faggot

>making objective statements on a subjective matter

You really didn't. You still haven't listed better albums.

>what rating is that?
are you new?

no you didnt. i asked what is better than this. you are either too pleb to have an opinion or don't want anonymous faggots on here to judge your shit music tastes. legitimately curious which one

>listing albums is answering your questions

kek, no. okay let me break it down for you, you mindlet.

>what are you comparing it to. subpar compared to what pillars of greatness in your mind user.
>better albums

you didn't ask for albums, user. so don't sperg out and project because of your lack of specificity.

see , you fucking mongoloid. I want to bash your skull in.

you can stop impersonating me anytime now, user.

It's a concern of mine too user.

Ever since it's come out I haven't heard a better album.

>inb4 you faggots all start showing me albums I've already heard and start telling me how much better it is than blonde

This is just my opinion. Don't cry over it.

who am I impersonating fag? I'm posting better albums
most mu memes are

You are conditioned by society to like dumbed-down music. Try listening to something with actual depth like classical. You anons circlejerking over the same albums over and over again as if they are landmark art pieces is truly embarrassing.

oh sorry i didn't realize that everyones opinion is valid and there is no objective judgement of art. every piece of music is a treasure.

faggots like are the worst, what are you doing here if the best you can do to defend yourself is hide behind "subjectivity". have an informed opinion or gtfo. there is a reason there are tons of music review sites, magazines, books, courses, etc.

>contemporary has no depth
back to youtube comments

worst comparisons ever. barely in the same genre and not contemporary. i assume you are one of those retards who thinks all the good music that will ever be created was made before 1990, maybe 1995

>precedes comment with a sarcastic statement
>that sarcastic statement is entirely true

>have an informed opinion or gtfo. there is a reason there are tons of music review sites, magazines, books, courses, etc.

BEHOLD!!!

The Autismo 5000!

>there is a reason there are tons of music review sites, magazines, books, courses, etc.
You think the only (or even MAIN, lmao) reason these exist is to provide objective judgement on music? Back to R(eddit) kid.

not what is the popular culture of today, no.

or you can not be a faggot with no depth of character and enjoy music from lots of different styles and times. and i really don't understand why classical fags think its some sort of badge to like it. I listened to classical since i was 3 through today. are you one of those kids who was le wrong generation and wish you could have lived in victorian times with le true musique?

why did you just reply that to me?

good thing there's miles between the extreme that is 'contemporary and popular mainstream culture' and 'muh classical'

And since classical WAS popular at one point, there's classical for plebs too

>implying I said any of that
I didn't. I said it's embarrassing to see you all circlejerk over the same albums over and over again as if they are landmark art pieces. It's fine to enjoy it (I enjoy Blonde) but don't sperg out like a retard who calls Frank Ocean a genius.

i don't know if you are just some whiny preteen faggot or manchild but not everyones opinion is valid. everyones opinion has the right to exist but is not equal to all others, nor should it be. what a shitty world to think everyone has correct taste in all things. whats the point of art if chainsmokers = beethoven.

we literally live in a time where people who can't sing or even rap mumble over a "beat" about fucking bitches and having lots of money and they get over 100 million views on their videos and are praised by critics. That is embarrassing.

>inb4 old man yells at cloud
I don't care. Today's culture is embarrassing. It's just a large appropriation of black culture, really.

People who dick ride this album are corny. It's okay, nothing to get your nickers in a knot over

>chainsmokers = beethoven
depending on what? just what people like or artistic merit?

this

no its for people with cultivated opinion of art to discuss its value and merit. not saying all are worthwhile but they provide a discussion point. like this board occasionally does when its not shitposting or being just shat on by faggots with no backbone or taste dictated by others or overinflated sense of superiority

>singing is necessary
>electronic music is bad (beats)
>critic praise has anything to do with what I'm saying
>lyrics always matter
>le wrong generation
>le people before didn't say things like this for cultures past
please migrate to the website named (by it's founders, no less) "reddit", seen by most as 'the front page of the internet'. Everyone there will agree with your opinions (or they will get downboted)

>no its for people with cultivated opinion of art to discuss its value and merit
protip: it's not for that

>overinflated sense of superiority
you mean like ?
i agree

i never said any of that you fucking chromosome deficient faggot. i literally asked a contrarian waste of space what this album was subpar too. i didn't even say it was anything more than par

>electronic music is bad (beats)
well no. but in terms of artistic merit, it pales in comparison. enjoying it is fine but acclaiming it is pathetic.

also nice little sperg out at the end of your post there. that was cute.

>you mean like (You) ?
>i agree

>he thinks Migos is has the artistic merit of Wagner
kys

post a sperg-free reply and maybe I'll finish reading it.

well you said it was all subjective so it doesn't matter does it? artistic merit is subjective and therefore there is no objective merit to be discussed.
>faggotCarlos.suckadick.png

I can hear you breathing heavily over your keyboards as you reply to this bait

It feels so good too. One of these days one of you autist will die of a heart attack. Fucking kek, and you deserve it.

literally rambling and making no sense. some tabloid critics gave this kid a good review therefore all music and culture today is terrible. if you go to a shit source for shit music then you are gonna find shit. i hate that back in the day bullshit. its amazing i know, but i can actually appreciate music from a long time ago, and today. And i can compare and contrast them, finding influences and broadening my palate. its crazy!

>posting to no one
>fucking autists
>kek
someone will love you one day. just lower your standards and i am sure some fat chick will laugh at your memes and b8ing and give you a sense of value that society has thusfar denied you

i don't give a shit what you think you fucking twat. go listen to some classical music and find euphoria in its depths

why are odd future fans so insecure?

no see the insecurity seems to be pooling around the contrarian faggots who hate todays culture and think all music is subjective and therefore great

>spergout
using some 'Sup Forums' words won't disguise the fact that you bleed reddit boi

>discarding electronic music
seriously, go post some lewronggeneration comments on yt and don't come back

huh?
you sound straight out of r/hhh. fuck off back with him