Has anyone had luck approaching random women and getting them to fuck you?

Has anyone had luck approaching random women and getting them to fuck you?

I've been in a long term relationship for the past year and have no idea how game works. I'm single now and need sex bad, or a fuck buddy or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.org/user/grabagirls/1364179336
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Appropriate times and places would be nice information. Also it would help to know the state you reside in.

If you touch your nose, you will see your future fuck buddy.

source on girl

>long term relationship
>The past year

lmfaoooooooo *crying laughter emoji* *crying laughter emoji* *crying laughter emoji* *crying laughter emoji* *crying laughter emoji* *crying laughter emoji*

Socialize. Go to events being hosted by people you know. Talk to girls at events, get to know them, and you'll probably end up fucking them.

I like that.

SAUCE ON OPS PIC?

getting them sounds like they didnt want to. if they are single they want to fuck. just dont be ugly

If I'm being honest, yeah, but they're never any better looking than maybe a 6 outta 10.

Her name is Lizzie Velasquez

>just dont be ugly
This.

>be me
>at the club
>techno show
>random 8/10 throws herself at me without saying a word and we start making out
>tells me "im going home now, lets go"
>get in her uber
>no idea where im going or who this random bitch is
>but shes hot so
>fuck her brains out for hours
>shes on mdma
>when she falls asleep i go outside and order an uber

Yeah. Just go to a night club and start chatting with sluts. The smoking area is a pretty good bet, ask if they have a light and start from there.

That was good.

still came

Yup during the fuck-a-fresher week when I started uni. She was fine too.

If you have to ask on Sup Forums you must be such a fag. Girls are just people too. They're usually dumb as fuck. And yeah they get horny too and like sex. Just dont be a faggot.

If you meet a girl in a bar or club, they're usually down to fuck.

If you meet a girl anywhere else, they usually want to go on a date or are looking for a relationship.

If a woman is interested in you in any way she will at least look at you and smile, than you can initiate, otherwise its 99.7% that you wont have sex with her.

imgrum.org/user/grabagirls/1364179336

If you randomly initiate and the women looks decent that is.

>long term relationship for the past year
>kek
>everythings changed in a year
youre hopeless op.