I don't know what's wrong with me Sup Forums I've just been fucking weird these past few days

I don't know what's wrong with me Sup Forums I've just been fucking weird these past few days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsAH4rSGNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

same
it'll pass
also start worshipping satan by the end of this week
I mean like legitimate research into real satanism faggot. do it.

I got this, am I really going to join a secret society?

Recently just turned 23 after my first year of going back to school and getting back on track. Was feeling good then just went into a deep slump over this last month. Looked on Facebook for the first time in a long time and see every single one of my old friends happy, healthy, successful and surrounded by friends.

Should I just end it now?...

no man it'll pass. besides, you know you don't have the guts to do it that's why you're here with us.

depends on how well you understand and study the fundamentals of true satanism and the life you make for yourself using them.
the child sacrificing blood drinking shit isn't real.
at least not at the beginning.
do as thou wilt Sup Forumsrother

Yes end you're faggotry

No one is happy, healthy, successful, and surrounded by friends. You're judging a bunch of people based on what THEY choose to show you on social media,

Man the fuck up and work hard at making yourself as happy as you can.

Quit being a drama queen.

so.. just keep telling myself it will pass and get better as I stay in the same place my entire life and watch everyone else move forward and upward?

Trips of truth

Yes, these people are. Most of them were extremely wealthy and politically connected diplomats. The others went off to Ivy League schools and make bank now, while others pursued their creative dreams of music and photography in big cities.

So your saying crowlyism over laveyism? They're both pretty gay and jewish. Wotan uber alles

None of those things proves that they're perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIsAH4rSGNo

Quit worrying about everyone else.

Don't keep telling yourself it will pass. Don't stay in the same place.

Set a goal.... every day. Small steps.

10 pushups Monday
Talk to someone new Tuesday
Cook a new meal Wednesday
Connect with your family Thursday
Try a new cocktail Friday
Workout Saturday.......

Fuck man, skys the limit. Quit pretending like you don't have the potential.

No dumb fucking nigger.
Satanism has been around longer that LaGoy ad Gayley. They're more like modern disciples of the long forgotten ancient idea of self reliance and logic before bullshit.
Live as your self and do what helps you.

I think all of you are doomed to failure as your fundamentally weak people, who constantly question themselves. One little hiccup and ya'll thinking about sucicide n shit. You mistake your madness/autism as some kind of logic.

facebook's just a fascade people use to try and convince themselves and their friends that they're happy, healthy and successful. They look at FB the same way you do and feel insecure.

This. You're young OP. Just to another country for a couple of years and have adventures, you just sound like you're in a rut.

*you're
I've already succeeded and nobody is taking advice from you're retarded ass.
The fundamentally weak one is the one who comes to an anonymous board to talk shit lmao.

Its my legit opinion. Don't take it for talking shit. I think OP is an idiot and people like you tell them they have to take extreme action which sets them up for failure. Shit one day your gonna do something real dumb and over the top, and then you'll have to live wih that.

I would love to move to another country but I have a warrant for my arrest for failure to appear. Can't leave the country for travel or anything...

did you just correct someone on grammar then make the same fucking mistake he did? Wow bro, you are a 10/10 literal faggot

...So you get a lawyer or go to the courthouse and find out what it's gonna take to clear yourself.

All the problems you have are a direct result of your actions. Until you are willing to accept that responsibility and ACTUALLY FUCKING WORK to improve your situation, everyone is always going to seem better off/happier than you.

Get off Sup Forums, get a good night sleep, wake up and start solving some shit man. Fuck.....

no, faggot, I didn't tell him to do anything extreme I suggested he studied the principles of modern satanism and see if it could help him guide some sense of direction into his own life you fucking degenerate retard.
That doesn't involve doing anything "over the top".
Kill you are self.

thanks... I wish the voice in my head could just come up with shit like this, but instead it says things like why would things change now when they haven't your whole life. I've already lost so much of my potential, not having any family or friends at all. Moved around every year or two as a kid so never even got to develop long term relationships. I feel just completely alone. I am alone. Any time I'd move to a new place I was always alone and judged and ridiculed so heavily for being different and in the spotlight... How the fuck do I recover and become normal?..

>thinking I did that by mistake
wow nigger leave

i know how you feel

Wow, why so emo faggot? Lol, your so confused you follow Satanism and then call me a degenerate. Like if you follow that shit there is no such thing as degeneracy. See your a confused moron doomed to fail, everything is some extreme to you. Maybe you got the tism.

Actually it was my shitty public defendant's fault I missed court, calling me on an old number and not using any of the other methods of contact. I have talked to a lawyer and I might face jail time which could completely destroy any professional prospects I had. One time I was at the top of my class, trilingual, son of a diplomat that everyone had high hopes for. Losing my father and being raised by an unemployed, selfish, abusive, nonexistent mother impacted me pretty badly. Now I am just a 23 year old dropout with no money, no friends, no family. This last year I finally became healthy enough to go back to school after a long fight with crohns disease including near death hospitalization. Over 23k in hospital bills that I can't pay though.. I guess I need some advice. My life is kinda fucked in every way.

Damn... I guess I'm never alone then... I wish you luck brother.

I know you are an uneducated piece of shit because you don't understand one of the main fundamental of true satanism is NOT harming undeserving people unless they encroach upon your free will.
How ignorant to associate satanism with degeneracy you fucking sheep lmao.
Do some research and go to sleep.

>calling me on an old number and not using any of the other methods of contact.

You could have contacted him. It's YOUR life dummy... Double/Triple check details.

> I have talked to a lawyer and I might face jail time which could completely destroy any professional prospects I had

Good call, sounds like having a warrant is working out way better for you.

>son of a diplomat

Quit trying to be your father.

> being raised by an unemployed, selfish, abusive, nonexistent mother impacted me pretty badly. Now I am just a 23 year old dropout with no money, no friends, no family.

Quit being your mother.

Lool, like the whole idea is that whatever you want to do is permissible. That degeneracy is a made up social construct. Which is something i agree with, i don't need some made up red dude to tell me that. Also if Satanism is so good, why are you such a fuck up? If that shit actually helps people you wouldn't be on Sup Forums getting angry at me.