I have alzheimer ask me anything

i have alzheimer ask me anything

go back to /bant/ faggot

why do you keep making the exact same thread over and over again?

Have it ever happend you forgot to wipe your ass after a nasty shit?

Just one Alzheimer? Doesn't sound so bad.

OP probably forgot he made this thread

Good work user, you need a medal for this work.

I did ? I forgot

Question for OP - Are you a faggot?

what year is it?

Tits and timestamp old man.

sorry, what was the question again?

Do you remember what alzheimer is

The question was: Is OP a faggot?

A guy goes to the doctor. The doctor pokes and prods him, and then leaves the room. When he comes back, his face is grave. "Well?", the guy inquires.
The doctor responds, "Well, I have bad news and worse news."
The guy says, "Let's hear the worse news first."
The doctor says, "I'm sorry to say that you have cancer."
The guy shakes his head, and says, "Wow...what's the bad news?"
The doctor says, "The bad news is that you have Alzheimer's disease."
The guy says, "Ahh...well, at least I don't have cancer."

who's OP?

The Original Poster of this post. The O stands for Original and the P stands for Poster.

hahahahhaa

This thread is shit

that was a nice jacket

Did you leave the stove on?

What did you do 10 minutes ago

Oh my god this is amazing

LOL thats fucken hilarious alzheimers is so funny XDDDd

kys u cunt

OK, dont want to be a H8r here, but this thread is a bit shit.

Let me tell you why:

1. It is a bad joke which has already climaxed and all further posts are useless.

2. The people posting in this thread are also a bit shit and not really improving the conversation.

3. My own comment is not improving the conversation either.

4. The future of this conversation looks bleak - It is unlikely that someone with something of value to add will add it in this conversation given its current level of greatness and the fact that their time and effort would be better spent elsewhere.

5. I had a dream last night that I would find a mediocre at best post on Sup Forums and I believe this dream has become a reality.

6. Almost all of the other threads on Sup Forums are better than this, which is saying something because this thread is pretty shit.

7. I showed this thread to my mum, and even she agreed that it was pretty shit.

8. Threads very rarely get better, but they often get worse. This statistic along does not bode well for this thread in particular.

9. If they made a movie about this thread, it would get a poor rating in the cinemas, or probably be released straight to DVD if they used a focus group to test pre-release. This is a reflection that this thread in text form is shit and lacks the necessary depth and insights to be a good thread.

10. If aliens were to come and read this thread, they would probably all agree that it is a bit shit, one of the worser threads on the website Sup Forums.

11. If i submitted this thread to my school teacher under the guise of it being 'creative writing homework', I would probably get a fail mark for that homework if she were to mark it.

12. Of all my memories throughout my life, the reading of this thread is not one which I would be keen to remember or think about on my death bed.

13. If this thread were an animal, it would be a Crown Of Thorns Starfish, one of the shittest creatures on the planet.

14. This thread smells of shit.

Continued comment because I had a few more reasons why its shit:

15. If this thread were a scent or a perfume, it would be one of those shit Britney Spears ones that are almost always discounted in chemists.

16. I once knitted a scarf that was shit, but even that was better than this thread.

17. This thread is a bit like those shit lollies that you get left over in the pack of assorted lollies, like the Cadbury Favourites box ones which are caramel or some shit like that - nobody likes those ones, they always leave them until last.

Excuse me m8, this is a free society - I am allowed to post whatever I want, even if its a bit shit, which it is but then this thread is shit so it doesnt really have any net impact on the thread itself. I like to critique threads which are shit as it gives me a sense of purpose in my life and the shit ones are the ones which I get excited about and like to post about.

good 1 op

I would also like to congratulate myself on having the courage to continue writing in the face of such adversity. It takes a brave man or woman to continue onwards against the harsh nature of the world and I feel that I am certainly one of the braver souls out there. Sticks and stones can break my bones but names can never hurt me as they say - although who exactly says that, I am not sure.

What I am sure of though is that on the internet, they only power that people have is the power of words - not fists or violence can hurt me here, only words. Magical words which have created both amazing novels and famous tales of adventure but also words which have created shit threads like this one.

There is a humbling sensation one gets when reading shit threads, it kind of makes life better in a way. The shitness of the thread seems to make the rest of the world look better and brighter.

Its like the darkness in the night sky which if it werent for that, would mean that we could never see the stars with our naked eyes, because the general brightness of the day would hide them.

If it werent for the shitness of this thread which makes the rest of life seem better in a relative fashion, we would probably be dissatisfied reading a normal level of quality in a thread or some other form of written work.

fucking kek man.
couldn't stop laughing when I saw the catalog

go back to the cuck threads faggot

In a world full of h8rs, it pays to be a lover - thats a quote that I just made up and I would like to share it with the world, I am not selfish so I wont copywrite it or anything, instead you can all feel free to use it in writing or whatever you are doing. You can tell it to your friends, you can write in on a train as long as you dont get caught, and you can make screen printed tshirts with that saying on it and then sell them down at the local markets to earn a tidy bit of pocket money on the side. Then you can use the money to go and buy icecream or to see a movie. If you sell enough tshirts, then you can make buy an apartment, and have free and secure accommodation for the rest of your life.

You can become a student lecturer or just use your free time to go to the beach. And you can wear one of those cool tshirts at the same time so that others will see how cool you are.

I bet that you get a pretty girlfriend and all your same-sex peers will be jealous and wish they had the idea to make a cool tshirt.

And you can thank me, im sure you will because it was my ingenious saying which started you on the journey of success, the path to greatness.

That is the power of an idea - share a great idea and you will be helping the world.

lots of love to you all!

Knowledge is a powerful drug - thats another saying that I made up and the same applies to the first saying that I made up, its free to use however you like, my gift to you, in the hope that it betters the world. My inspirational nature and wisdom can help thousands and with the power of the internet, thousands of people can read it.

Even though I only typed it once, the nature of our written language means that thousands or even millions of people can read it over and over again like a cult if they wanted to.

They can save the words into a word document and read them later, or they can even print them again and again on each page of a book and then read that book each day if they wanted to read that inspirational sentence loads of time.

Even though this thread is shit, it has been slightly improved due to the fact that I have been adding some rather catchy and insightful comments.

I dont plan to stop adding these comments, I will actually continue to add comments for the duration of this thread which I assume will exist until the limit count is reached or until I have a power failure.

The power failure is an unlikely scenario, the country that I live in rarely has power failures and my laptop has a backup battery.

The battery life is also very good, it lasts a long time, longer than you would expect.

I'm rather proud of my battery life, something which I dont think many people are as proud of as me, but something which I think they would be if they had the same battery and laptop as I did.

Sorry, I accidentally deleted the number which I was replying too, but that is ok.

Everyone makes mistakes, its just something that we do - it makes us human, who we are.

If we never made mistakes, we would be like robots or a computer, those mechanical devices which never make an error, they just keep chugging along perfectly, day in, day out.

Yes, I known the h8rs will say that computers have errors, but the truth is that all those errors are caused by humans, they are human errors really.

how old are you? at what age were you diagnosed alzheimer? how is it affecting your life?

What?

do you have alzheimers?