You guys are missing out on the biggest developments in cryptocurrency history...

You guys are missing out on the biggest developments in cryptocurrency history... I remember Sup Forums full of crypto threads back in 2012 and 2013, but I guess all of the cryptomillionaires moved onto biz. Pic unrelated but post more ruby rose

Bumping

Then tell me what I'm missing. I'm curious.

How would I go around starting on that? Should I check some literature out, websites?
I really am curious.

dogecoin

Fuck you, I bought 1 bitcoin because Sup Forums told me to. I bought it at MtGox becuase it was the biggest and best out there.

Sup Forums made me lose $600,- I'm never taking the chance anymore to listen to anything Sup Forums says.

Easier way to buy btc is on localbitcoins but they charge a premium for convenience, then you transfer it to poloniex or the exchange of your choice and BUY ETH!!! I literally made 400 dollars on 1100 this weekend by buying crypto. Do not trade, just hold

Yeah but what happened after gox? It's now at ath of 2k+.
You're missing the fact that hundreds of companies just signed on the ethereal alliance at a recent conference.

It's almost like you guys hate money

What development has dogecoin. Didn't expect it to go anywhere...

That was just a pump and dump, so was DGB and RDD

Exactly, so I gave $600,- to some hacker scum. To see it would've been $2000,- if I still had it.

But I never had it in the first place.

You should have just bought more, a shit ton more. But I can see where you're coming from with the animosity. But with ETH we are still at ground 0 like with bitcoin. There is still plenty of time to get in before it reaches bitcoin levels.

Is there a thread or such on how to get into this stuff?

I'd go to biz, but it'd be nice to see crypto generals on Sup Forums again. It's much easier than you think though. Pretty much laid it out here
But if you can wait for the verification process, you can buy them on coinbase. I honestly don't care about the premium charged on localbitcoins because I get them much faster than the wait period on coinbase.

What I'm gathering so far. Is that I'd have to buy a partial bitcoin, have an account on something like bitrex, coinbase or such. Then start trading, and if I were to wish to cash out. I'd need to either somehow do that through the company I have this currency for, or somehow connect it to my bank through certain services like.. no idea what, I think coinbase? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Sounds about right, I know it seems daunting but by the time it becomes more user friendly is the time it will be too high and too late to get into it honestly. And you more than likely won't be cashing out any time soon unless you want to miss out on potential gains. You can also place sell orders yourself on localbitcoins. It's like Craigslist of bitcoin.

What time frame would you say as too late? Hours? Days? Weeks? I'm looking into it now, but I'm going to be atleast spending a day or two soaking information before I commit what little money I have to experiment with something like this.

You've got a good few months I believe, the hype train is real but don't rush it. I waited a long time and didn't believe in it for a long time and missed out quite a bit. When btc was 50 dollars and I had no capital, when eth was sub 5 dollars and I had no capital...Thanks for the ruby

Aight, thanks for the info.

No problem, and he'll yeah pyrrah and Ruby best combo white rose a shit

With Coinbase and the payment options.
If I use a debit card can I deposit/withdraw as I wish or do I have to use another service to turn crypto currency into fiat currency?
Would it be better to just use a credit card?

I've never used coinbase desu but I'm sure if you go ogled around you'd get your answer, cc would more than likely be faster

It's 430 am gotta sleep peace