Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

I don't want any daughters honestly.
Too much shit, men are simpler.

What, you don't get first dibs? of course you do.

Plus sleepovers at your house when she invites friends over..

i just don't want to have a daughter.
most women i've met are fucking stupid.
the prettier the stupider.
they just don't have to study that much because they get along with their looks.
i want to have a boy, someone that wants to learn stuff, find out how things work, who wants to understand politics (of course not as a child).
of course all children fuck up during the teen years so maybe i should just don't care about that.

It really depends on the kind of father you are... if you're a pushover bitch who gives her what she wants she'll probably learn a valuable lesson about how to manipulate men to get her way by doing jack shit. If you're strong and manly and do a good job raising her so she's educated and not some dumb lazy vanilla slut she'll be looking for a version of you in every man she selects for mating. The latter doesn't seem cuckish to me, quite the contrary...

This. Maybe you can't fuck your daughters but is OK to roofie her preteen friends and take pics.

If I have a boy, I'll send him off to learn the world. If I have a girl, I'll train her to be my house slave.

Who says you can't fuck your own daughter?

Jesus.

Well a dead guy can't stop you.

Also, pro-tip.

get a pool. with room to sun bath on the deck. trust me on this.

this

I'm sure it's statistically possible that some of her friends will have a daddy fetish that they want to play out with you at the pool party.

I guess there is a silver lining after all.

Who wants more tropical punch girls?

Post those girls dicks

Cuckoldry is having your wife cheat on you.
Try not being a dumbass and learn what words mean.
You're looking for the word "chump." Or "pushover," maybe even "sucker," but most likely you meant "dumbass" for having any kid in the first place.
Being a dumbass yourself is why you're gonna get stuck doling out child support for the next 18 years because you're too fucking stupid to wrap your shit when you find a girl drunk and desperate enough to one night stand you.

its just propaganda to get them to stop breeding

Stupid again, you don't raise a woman to marry. You raise a woman to think critically and analyze situations to get a degree and make a real name for herself and for her family. Sure if a nice man comes along and finds her attractive and I approve of him( the make must ask me for my daughter's hand in marriage, and with my blessing). So really, he's the cuckold? I own his entire future, happiness and sadness in my hand...that's much more powerful than some 27 year old snatch. I can have more daughters, I can have more sons. Also, I want a bigger family the more she mates the better.

Well since forced sterilization is illegal now...

Man, I've been fighting the battle against the misuse of the word cuck and cuckold since this shit began. Trust me, you're just pissing into the wind.

bumping

Nice pasta

Unoriginal

>think about it rationally
>Think about it logically Sup Forums.

Yeah, I see you thought about this really logically and rationally kek. Anyways, good laffs.

Hahahaha you think you'll have control that's hilarious you stupid fuck

...what the fuck is wrong with you?

Is reposting this copypasta the ultimate dumbassery?

Yup. No kids for me.

My daughter is due in 5 weeks.... The only ways I feel I may be cucked are as follows.

A. She dates a nigger (Just one is enough to deem me a failure)

B. She dates anyone but a Caucasian.

C. She becomes a feminist.

D. She becomes a lesbian.

E. She decides she wants to be a boy.

Other than those items, I feel pretty confident about being a father to a girl. I don't feel cucked at all, because ultimately, if I don't fail in raising her right, there will be some of aryan blood left on this earth once I die.

So this is what happens when you OD on memes, literal autism

From that viewpoint, you are rights on all counts OP, but if you consider you child a being of its own, and not just intended for sex, its not. For exsample, if you child at one point helps you move out, helps pay for a heart surgery or supports you or any other in any other way, then the raising of that child has served a greater purpous than perfecting a sex toy

No, because you are not supposed to fuck your daughter anyways. Besides, it would be gay since she is 50% a clone of yourself.

raising a nigger's daughters is the ultimate

till to the moment, where it want to be a trappo....

This far in and no ones asked for sauce? Come on

>solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man
Getting ahead of yourself there.

Will do. Any other tips sage user?

夏の同性愛者
Pic related

I don't have a daughter, but I have a little sister, and I can tell you this is EXACTLY what it feels like.

She's the most precious thing in my life, and yet I know no matter what I do, no matter how hard I try, she's going to end up getting used by some sweaty Chad for his own pleasure.

Kill me.

Fucking Underrated

You need some religion in your life

Being this insecure. Grandchildren are one of life's greatest gifts. I guarantee if you had a black grandchild you'd hug him till you cried.

>till you cried.
Because of the stab wound, right?