How smart is Sup Forums?

How smart is Sup Forums?
test takes 15 mins dont be a bitch
geniustests.com
pic related, mongoloids.

24/50, sad.
Even though my English could be considered fine, this went awful.

atleast you got quads amigo

True,
I got the blessings of the triforce.

what percentile was 24/50?

ayy youre smarter than my gf, she got 58

well not a native a english speaker still manage to get 44/50

impressive, what percentile?

it puts me in the 99th percentile
i don't how it works though
and what is mensa ?

Well, I do think that the problem was mainly based on my native tongue and the imperial system

Sweet quads man

its an organisation for people with v. high iqs, you need to be above 98th to get in
interesting so you got 99th with 2 less points than me, must mean im close (ish) to the 100th

or that it's like other tests and it does not mean anything ? because some questions were like way too easy

well i obviously wouldnt take a 15minute quiz as a strict statement of how smart someone is, but its an indication atleast

Not bad I guess

i guess Sup Forums isnt all that retarded after all

16/50

fuck me

o man
what percentile

Got 97th percentile although I had no papper so fucked up the math hard

not allowed to use paper bby

rly

OP thinks he's smart because he took a test for mensa

kek

hmm

well i didnt because usually these kind of tests are supposed to be mental idk i just assumed not
-op

hows the 7th percentile treating you champ

Not bad I guess, my issue is I get really bored doing things like this so I just rush it.

I'm also pretty sceptical about the accuracy of a test like this, plus being "Mensa" smart doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of life, it's probably closer to an autism diagnosis than anything.

91st percentile

kekles

42/50, 99th percentile

100th actually, the test itself is too easy
Have fun with your shit thread OP. Saged

Those grapes are pretty sour

youre in the same boat as OP, i hate this shit and ended up finishing early.
Definitely not super accurate but still fun

cringe

23rd i think

atleast you can get sick dubs

It's not.
You can take anyone and teach them how to score high on these types of tests.
There is a reason Mensa does not allow people to take the test more than once every 6 months. Every time you try it, you'll get a higher score.
It has nothing to do with intelligence.

On top of that the questions are random on these types of online tests. You cannot compare the results between two different people.
Being tired affects the score massively so does any emotional distress. If it was a test of intelligence it shouldn't matter, but it does.
Wanting to score high or just taking the test for fun also produces huge variances.

So take your average Joe, make sure he sleeps good, that he wants to score high, make sure he's not hungry or thirsty, give him 10-15 tests per day as practice for 30 days and send him to a Mensa test. He'll breeze through it and get in.
It's been done before. Most people are just not used to the types of questions being asked but can be with practice.
Pattern recognition tests are even more useless. I wrote my thesis paper on how to quantify intelligence and the problems therein and I did over 200 different tests during that time.
These days I always end up at the very top, but it has nothing to do with my intelligence, just my aptness of taking tests.

how'd I do?

forgot to attach image

interesting m8, i completely see where youre coming from.
Im currently studying to enter med school and had to do an additional "intelligence test" (hpat) and everyone in the country practices their ass off for 2 years to learn off all the possible question types etc so its not even close to being strictly a test of intelligence

I did better than I thought I did, how are people in this thread getting such low scores I'm an idiot and got 44

>still fun
>I hate this shit and rushed it to be done with it

Okay

I could've done better if I didn't rush. I had over 2 minutes left, when I was done.

after the first 15 questions i started getting bored
was fun to get results and compare

Yeah this test is bullshit basic reasoning shit.

If you are fully awake and told it's not trying to trick you and you go for time rather then correctness you can score above 80th percentile no problem.

>can't even concentrate enough to stick with a test for 15 minutes at most

What's having such a shit attention span like?

Same. Couldn't get the last one "which 3 letter word..." so I gave up. Still had like 7 mins left, tho.

This test seems to be too easy

Yet there are people in this thread with scores of 15-20 lmao

Did you get the question about "which 3-letter word... duct, create, long"

it really negatively impacts my studies man

the one with about 8 letters scrambled fucked me

Fuck its pro... should have made 100

Think it was "channel" on mine.

> Those grapes are pretty sour
> 95th percentile

You really are fucking retarded aren't you

>get to the scrambled words part
>say fuck it and use an online word scrambler to find the answer

keked

Doland reporting for masfa

Do you not know what sour grapes means? The post he replied to was saying getting into Mensa meant nothing and was stupid so he's implying that the person is "mad" that he himself isn't in Mensa. It's not that hard a concept dipshit.

Nah the test is retarded and you really didn't do that well

Not once did I say getting into Mensa meant nothing, I was pretty close to being in the 98th percentile so if I studied and concentrated a bit more I could probably make it.

The point I was making was it's really not that big a deal and doesn't dictate how successful you'll be in life, however this autistic post you made definitely shows you will never amount to anything.

are you me? also 46/50

so i guess 98th is the new 50th

I think I am retarded but finding the word in the scrambled letters is ratehr hard for me as a non native englisch speaker

Not as bad as you would think, it only comes up when I'm doing something I really don't care about, otherwise I get pretty obsessed with what I'm doing.

I did the 30 minute test and still scored 45/50 = 99th percentile.

38/50 98th percentile. I am no native speaker.

It was anagram on mine. How fucking easy.

47/50, fuckn easy.....

Mensa member reporting

yeah that was one of my scrambles too

> How'd I do?
> Forgot to attach image

That isn't your score.

22/50 just clicking random shit finishing the test in like 30 seconds

"add up the even numbers"
"is the outcome even?"
lol

You scored a weighted 12/50, which puts you in the 10th percentile.
Admission into Mensa requires a 98th percentile placement or higher.

well...

fucking lmao

Ain't nobody got time for that
My IQ is 114. Am I in or out?

Rip

think you need around 130 fam
youll be working for us some day pleb

34/50
Is that good? Am i smart?

same here user

>you need around 130
Goddammit I can never have nice things
;____;

Still got 99th percentile, but my scramble was literally HARPSICHORD...

38/50 98th percentile, I don't know how true this is. i literally had to look up how to spell percentile. I also have no idea what the difference is between to and Too.

i am going to the shop
you are coming too

Better than I thought I'd do. Was running out of time at the end