I'm going in for surgery in 2 days (getting some of my colon removed, doctor says I shouldn't require a colostomy bag...

I'm going in for surgery in 2 days (getting some of my colon removed, doctor says I shouldn't require a colostomy bag, thank god), but I will need something new to play while recovering. I am a poorfag now, haven't worked in months due to illness, but if any user wants to hook me up with stardew valley, i will repay you somehow when I get better. also, add keep me as a friend on steam so I have someone to talk to when I get out of the hospital later this week

steamcommunity.com/id/the_butthole_bandit/

even if you don't give a fuck about my pathetic beg request, at least wish me luck Sup Forums. I should be fine, but this recovery is going to suck.

pic hopefully not related

anyone at least want to chat? sitting here on meds and can't sleep

bump

All the best OP. I thought this wanna gonna be a couple years back, got better though so didn't end up having a resection.

Are you worried?

Wtf is wrong with my auto correct?
That makes no sense. Excuse my rambling op

trying not to be, but it's difficult. The thought of "going to sleep" for surgery and then just never waking up is pretty scary

it's fine bud, don't sweat it

I like being put to sleep though. Real relaxing. I've always woken up, just felt groggy afterwards.

You got people to look after you post op? What pre op stuff do you have to do? Taking that shit to clean out your intestines and bowel?

Yeah, going to spend a few days with my dad while I recover. As far as pre-op, I'm just not supposed to eat anything for at least 24 hours beforehand. My buddy told me about some milky-shit I may have to drink beforehand, but the doctor hasn't said anything about it yet. but I'm going in later today to see him, so maybe he will tell me about it then

>colon surgery
>The Butthole Bandit
I take it your condition isn't genetic?

lol, no one in my family has had any problems like this that I know of, so you may be right

Yeah you'll have to be totally cleaned. You'll have to drink this mixture and can't leave the house. Within 30 minutes you'll be crapping like crazy. Its not uncomfortable. Just bizarre to think you can shit so much in such a small space of time.

greeeeeaaaat. sounds like fun.

well thanks everyone for chatting with me for a few minutes, I appreciate it.

What's your diagnosis?

Divirticulitis. The doctor at first said I would be fine after a week or two of antibiotics, but it only got worse. So now I'm up for surgery

Shit. That's bad for a young person to have to have surgery for that. Usually happens to 70 year olds. You got a bad diet or something

yeah, i was a sweaty fat fuck for most of my life (28 years old now), lost about a hundred and thirty pounds 2 years ago, went down to around 220 from 350 and now I'm dealing with this bullshit.

I've just googled that shit. Pouches??????? Weird

Healths important mang.

yeah, I realized that a little too late it seems lol

Play with that extra colon that taken out

not the worst idea I guess

Yeah. Ask the surgeon to keep the bowel he takes out. Check out the little holes in it yourself. Tell him you wanna see coz it will be a great motivator to stay healthy if you see your ruined colon.

good idea lol

How long before you can use a trampoline. Or anything else physical? Do you have to lie in bed for a couple weeks eating soup?

not sure yet. going to find that out today. all i was told was I would "be down for a while". hopefully not too long

well i got to get ready to go to the doctor. if anyone does see this and decides to hook me up with stardew valley, my account is up top. make sure to keep me on your steam friends list so I can thank you and bullshit with you after I get out.

later bros

All the beat.

And bumping if anyone can helps this man out.

>28 years old
>family support structure
>can't afford a $15 steam game