What exactly are her powers?

What exactly are her powers?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Tatsu_Toro_(Prime_Earth)#Powers_and_Abilities
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Getting someone's back

to try to appeal the Asian market which backfired since China isnt going to allow SS in their country.

Japanese stereotype powers.

Being a cheap Asian stereotype with no real characterization

SHE IS KATAANA.

Censored pussy.

She doesn't have a power. She's just a stronk samurai girl.

Mainland chinese hate japan. So that plan is stupid no matter which way you look at it.

Cutting steel swords

The blade itself is mystical. In addition to the whole sword-trapping thing, it's virtually unbreakable. As memory serves, it also gives her access to the skills and knowledge of the souls within it.

This movie has ghosts. It was never getting a China release to begin with. If you think for one moment that anyone involved thought otherwise, you're only deluding yourself.

Its literally stated in the movie she can "cut through all of you like mowing a lawn" Thats a superpower if I ever saw one

turning my dick into diamonds

having the tightest tummy known to man.

/thread

Getting filthy weebs to purchase a movie ticket

The only people int he entire movie with superpowers were the main villain, her brother, and the flame taconigger.

Hawtness.

I bet she Fucking sucks dick too.

Are Chinese afraid of ghosts or something?

Mow a lawn

She cut all you in half with one swordstroke just like mowin' the lawn.

I WOULD NOT ADVISE BEING A BIG GUY

what are Katanas powers?
what are Harley Quinns powers?
what are Jokers powers?
what are Batmans powers?
what are the faggot who loves ponies powers?

idk guys to me Suicide Squad was filled with pseudo supers.

SHOULD I CRASH THEM

Then why is half her fucking face covered up?

HIS PLANE CAPTURES THE SOULS OF THE ONES HE CRASHES

HE...C-CRASH YOUR PLANE LIKE FILING A FLIGHT PLANE

Why doesn't she just kill the whole squad at the start then?

That sounds overpowered as fuck

It's a cultural thing in China not to show ghosts/skulls of actual humans, because they believe it could be the remains of their ancestor, which is very disrespectful. It's definitely something along those lines.

SHE CAN CUT ALL Sup Forums IN HALF

It's not like Rogue. She only gets access to knowledge and skills, not superhuman abilities as far as I know.

But, she has access to the combined knowledge and skills of centuries' worth of martial arts badasses who just happened to run afoul of whoever was wielding the sword at the time.

She's pretty good a mowing lawns and shitty acting.

How does King Crimson work?

I thought it was weird how many supernatural elements Suicide Squad introduced so suddenly. Enchantress being a literal witch, Katana's sword literally stealing souls... it felt weird.

it's dc dude, there's a dude that can run faster than the speed of light and a literal god

But none of it is magic in the movies. SS is the first movie to introduce actual magic.

>doctor strange

being an ethnic stereotype

Magic's been asleep. It's waking back up. Who's responsible?

Superman, by virtue of being the focus of humanity's belief. It's magic 101.

He erases the collective perception of a set period of time once the ability activates, the time he erased is essentially him robbing those seconds from the world while they still play through.

That's Marvel. We're talking DC.

Iron Man, Iron Man 2, the Hulk, Captain America, Thor.

Four movies before anything even hints at the existence of magic, but it's somehow unacceptable to establish it in a rival franchise's third film?

>I'D ADVISE NOT PULLING HIS MASK OFF

test

Being the world's worst wife.
>My husband was killed by this blade, and is forever trapped inside this blade
>I shall honour him by filling every square soul storage inch with the same people who tormented and killed him in life, instead of buying a different fucking Katana to do my vengence schtick with.

having a sweet, tight ass

>Its literally stated in the movie she can "cut through all of you like mowing a lawn"
Only a fat fuck producer with a rideable lawn mower would say this. Mowing a lawn is hard, even with a gas-powered.

I think Wonder Woman would be the first introduction to magic, sort of. Magic lasso, magic bracers. I don't think any of that's mentioned or discussed of course.

It's not really the fault of the movie for it seeming out of place, if it does. That's more on the shoulders of comic books themselves.

Came to post this

Should have gone full Nazi SS.

Cutting grass

never missing is pretty much a superpower
isnt thats bullseyes whole schtick too
also pretty sure killer croc had superstrength and could breath underwater

The Soultaker is one of the greatest earthly blades. Using a random sword would be detrimental to >muh revenge

>literally magic sword with the knowledge and power of everyone trapped in it
>let's not give it to someone we actually trust so they can use it wisely
>let's not give it to some scientists so they can reproduce it
>let's not use to it to unlock the secrets of life and death
>let's leave it in the hands of this 90 lb Asian lady surrounded by hardened criminals

Like I get you can't just take Tony Stark's armour or Batman's gadgets without a big fight and public outcry, but if you're the sketchy part of the government organising assassinations and evil shit, there is no reason you're just going to leave such an amazing object in the hands of a literally who that you could disappear with no problems at all

not to mention its not out yet so even including both franchises ss is the first to introduce magic

what? nigger are you four hundred pounds and live on a five square mile grassy knoll?
mowing is easy as fuck, you just push the bastard, hell the newer ones do the work for you all you do is gently guide them

>why doesn't everyone in Star Wars have a lightsaber

You'll find the answering by reading the material.

Katana is friends with Batman.
Plus the sword talks to her and watches out for her

they didn't give it to her, its hers

you try to take it

shhh, magic in the form of this pizza is sleeping

>still parroting that bullshit
Last I check, they still have ghosts in their movies, especially the HK ones.

>you try to take it
you could have the magic nigger who never misses a shot shoot her in the back of the head from 500 m away

But she's his family :^)

this is true
but this is also his first mission
remember waller had to have a reason for task force x to be mobilized
so until this mission she didnt have tha opportunity

because this movie was an utter failure on every conceivable level

being adorable

To prevent SJW sites from writing articles about SS and WB being sexist and racist.

how often should I water my pizzas

It's magic I doubt a bunch of scientists are going to be able to reverse engineer the thing.

It's not sexist but El Diablo is like eight different Mexican stereotypes crammed into a single person.

He was one of the better fleshed out characters

shhh, quiet down. Pizza is sleeping.
about once every two weeks, unless there is a drought or excessive rain

People don't care about Mexicans.

If they ain't black, or a woman, then you don't exist and you need to go back.

>after 3 movies DC has as many female and/or nonwhite heroes as Marvel after 13 movies
>yet somehow DC are the bad guys

shhhh the world hates DC

Marvel was able to shit out a bunch of movies before this SJW crap came to its height.

You see them reacting to it now with Captain Marvel, Jessica Jones and talks of a Black Widow solo movie.

I forgot about Ant-Man and the Wasp, but I'm sure there will be articles about how Evangeline Lilly stole the show, how the movie should be called Wasp, and a Wasp solo movie needs to happen now.

>*should be called Wasp and Ant-Man

Doesn't she start out by just killing Yakuza and their kind?
Why would she need a godslayer weapon against schmucks like that?

Lotta loyalty for a hired agent

Well if you happen to have a godslayer weapon lying around, why not use it?

She is the equivalent of Cap America, but for Japs.

Such a racist costume, how did this get a pass?

Because using it puts your husband's soul in the immidiate vicinity of a perpetually increasing number of the world's foulest?

Loki is still a magician

Katana has no powers but it the primary user of the Soultaker Sword, a magic weapon that eats the souls of the people it kills.

What are Hawkeye's powers? What are Black Widow's powers? What are Bucky's powers? What are Falcon's powers? What are iron man's powers?

Sounds sexual. Was it raep?

Why does she wear the mask?

Her swrd was pretty OP it cut Enchantress as nothing.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Tatsu_Toro_(Prime_Earth)#Powers_and_Abilities

She could cut you all in half with one swing, it be like mowing the lawn.

I saw her in a smut few days ago, she took Lex Steele anally really well.

Mowin the lawn.

more pics pls

I want more katana and boomerang