Interracial/cuckold thread

interracial/cuckold thread

very hot user

Is this actually your gf? Is it just fantasy or has she's cucked you with bbc? Wish I had a gf to cuck me but I'm too busy fapping to BBC taking all our British women.

Hope this thread has more big middle eastern cock invading our country and taking our women

she is! is there anything you want to ask?

Has she cucked you with bbc? Can we see pics of it if she has?

Pretty hot user!
Trying to talk my wife into taking a BBC shared her with a fair few guys now. Trying to persuade her to let us do pictures and/or videos but no luck yet

kinda, she has cheated and we got thru it, mostly a she dont know how hard it mademe

Same goes, she cheated at uni and tried keeping it a secret for a couple weeks, I found out the next day it happened because she was chatting to the guy on Facebook about 'that night' eventually got her to admit it. Fuck it got me hard, I kept the screenshots of the conversation on my laptop for years, wish I had backed it up because it's long gone now

Oh fuck I bet you beat off to the idea of some other guy pounding her and making her huge tits jiggle. You should tell her you want her to take a BBC and share the pics with us.

How big is your cock?

the future

Oh god I'm such a faggot for big nigger cock I wish I could drop to my knees and just let one use and abuse me

Little white bitch

Yes I am! I dream of a big strong black man locking away my pathetic little white cock and making me squirt from a good ass fucking

Every time she goes to a club.

What's your kik you pathetic excuse for a fluffer

GenericUsername1212

She? That's all white women theres just not enough BBC to go around

Oh fuck yes I'm not jealous of you though I'm jealous of her getting to taste that huge black cock

It's different when it's your wife

Кoмy тo вcтaвляeт oт гoвнoкoжих?

Nice one user! Moar?!

Wow post more did she take him home and cuck you?

You could say that.

Now that's what I call a dilemma. I can't decide if I'd rather worship his balls. Or her ass.

Hot!
How did you feel? She telling you how good he was?

Fuck she's hot but that cock is so big Jesus

Yes, she always gives me a rundown after

Post every thing you have please! Do you have any pics of you fapping to it?

My wife is very vocal on it during, love hearing how he's making her feel, or sometimes she won't say anything to me or even pay any notice I'm there until after he has gone

Best pic I ever got from her. She decided she needed him right then and snuck off to the club VIP bathroom. Bent over and let him have her. Sent me the aftermath; the cum is so deep you can't even see it.

Wtf is wrong with you people!? Zoophiles...

I'd love to watch my sister taking black cock

Nice trypophobia inducing tattoo

Anyone got the full video?

Back in her uni days, I popped up for the weekend ended up going out to the student bar, had a few drinks and I told her to go see what she could do. After about 30-45 minutes of watching her flirt with a few guys (I was already solid at that point) she starts kissing this one guy on the dancefloor. Few minutes later they wander off.. They have unisex toilets at this bar and obviously went in the cubicle and he fucked her. She comes back over to me puts my hand in her knickers to a soaking wet mess.. safe to say we left not long after so I could have seconds

Post more

Thanks base god.

who's that?

bunnygirl

There was a full youtube video but it got taken down.

Anyone have it?

No idea, I hope so.

is it real or fake?
did she actally react to blacked and vid got taken down?

Post more of this set

Reply to this question as well please

Shitskin lovers

she loved it, the cock hungry little fucking cooze

Bunny Girl @bunnygirl_t
@nattyhypethe3rd

@nattyhypethe3rd I am half arabic half european. Born in jordan but live in Bosnia

LMAO

I also need to know this. If anyone can find the full vid that'd be fantastic

Why does this arouse me?... I'm a straight white guy...

seems fake to me