Merkel went to italy today

merkel went to italy today

>We must ensure total EU compliance against countries that attempt to escape from their humanitarian duty
>The EU must remain totally open, the migrant crisis cannot be solved by closing our borders and our minds
>we are one people, the human people, and we must absolutely accept every refugee escaping war without question
>those that do question have no place in the modern world, and are hurting their countries by making them subject to EU sanctions

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesschau.de/ausland/merkel-bei-renzi-101.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-renzi-merkel-idUSKCN0XW1G4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A source would be welcome.

There is no need for source we all know how crazy the eu is.

nice source

The EU is jews.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

This, this shit is just pure evil.

tagesschau.de/ausland/merkel-bei-renzi-101.html

the EU is modern SSSR.

I'd love to see that animal Merkel's eyes cut out of the wrinkled old screaming fuck's head.

shes fucking insane
like what happened to her (or didn't) when she was younger

Do Europeans actually like the EU? What do they do that's positive for the average eurofag?

Thanks.

fake
nothing of the OP is in the link

Merkel did nothing wrong.

>not an argument

>not an argument

>not an argument

>not an argument

>not an argument

Debate me faggots.

“Immigration can never be an effective or significant way to deal with the suffering people of the world. They have to be helped where they live.”

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

What they are doing is a deliberate crime against the European people. They are responsible for every rape, robbery, and murder committed against Europeans by the migrants.

listen to her entire speech, it was also on the BBC world service

Pure evil

i cant even grok this doublethink anymore.
So Italy can let refugees in, illegally not register them, then Austria HAS to let them but Germany doesnt because Germany has border controls now.
But fuck Austria, that's the main point.

She murdered you.

You just don't know it yey, prove me wrong doofledorf

sorry, I usully enable noscript on german newsites

Hi Stefan

I didn't find these exact quoates, but I actually found some even worse.
>"Either we defend our external borders and we do it together or we risk falling back into nationalism," Merkel said
>"This is not a challenge for Greece, Germany or Italy, but these are challenges that have to do with the future of Europe."

>Merkel said one billion euros ($1.14 billion) would be needed to help African states halt the immigration exodus, specifically mentioning Niger. "If we concentrate on the European budget, we will find (the money)," she said.
>He repeated his fierce opposition to Austria's plan to build a fence at its border with Italy to try to prevent migrants from heading to the wealthier north, saying Merkel shared his view.
solve the crisis by redistributing your wealth to Africa for no reason! Makes so much more sense than closed borders and nationalism!

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-renzi-merkel-idUSKCN0XW1G4

are you that german shill that cries like a little bitch in every thread sucking off shit skins?

>>those that do question have no place in the modern world, and are hurting their countries by making them subject to EU sanctions

>EU sanctions the EU
that will show them not to fuck with the EU

You're a subhuman kraut. Your country is a joke, and that's coming from a canadian.

Merkel is shit with human skin stretched over it, and deserves to be violently raped and killed, along with all of her family.

She is a savvy girl

Did you father spank you after kindergarten?

watched the vid
STILL FAKE

>are you that german shill that

I'm a proxy, dude.

Utter newspeak

Poland are set to carry much of the burden

80k this year.

No, but HE SUPPORTS ME GETTING SHOT

Merhaba. But why are you using a Turkish proxy? Are you a muslim?

>tagesschau.de/ausland/merkel-bei-renzi-101.html
It doesn't say anything like that at all. It's all about everyone being a happy family doing their part during the migrant crisis, and they're not against each other... except in football!

I would shot your face full of sticky white fluid from the blaster that I've between my legs if you understand what I mean.

Not an argument

This is true.

The reporter dubbing the video is a fucking huge faggot though. Holy shit. Is this what Germany has to put up with every day?

No. Why do you think they didn't even let us vote on joining the EU?

>merkel

Again I ask: When will the refugees be housed in the neighborhoods of the people pushing for their welcome? When will the NY Times editorial board members pitch in to ensure "rent controlled" units are in their Manhattan high-rises?

Sure pal.

is she the leader of the EU?

>we are one people

One people, one nation, one flag, one currency one court to rule and judge us all

History never repeats itself but it sure fucking rhymes

>and are hurting their countries by making them subject to EU sanctions

I'm pretty sure the moment the EU starts trying to enforce sanctions on EU member states over not letting migrants in is the day the EU implodes. After all, if the EU told other states not to trade with Member X, and Member Y did anyway, how the fuck would the EU be able to enforce penalties? They have no military, beyond a bunch of women and nu-males they have strut around as accessories.

samefag