Haha user you like ska punk?

>haha user you like ska punk?
>fucking 14 year old fag kys
No, I'm a grown man and I'm not ashamed. Disliking and hating ska-punk is ridiculous. It's energetic, technically challenging and on top of that, fun as fuck. Ska-punk has some of the most incredible rhythm sections. Fuck all of you. I love Streetlight Manifesto. I love Catch 22. I love Mustard Plug. I love Operation Ivy. I love The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches, Sublime, Reel Big Fish, Less Than Jake, The Aquabats! I love ska-punk and none of you faggots with "good taste" can stop me. I'm done now.

*poos quickly in hand*

>punk
>challenging
pick 1

nice bait

>outdated meme pic
>outdated taste
checks out

>ska-punk
Actually no, I just have a love for it and feel like letting off steam like a retard

Its ok to like ska, but don't try to pass it off as technically challenging to play.

ok you picked punk, not challenging.

But I think that shit like Streetlight and Catch 22 are. Seriously, ridiculous rhythm sections.

then you don't know what actually makes music difficult to perform.

Is English not your first language? What are you talking about?

Enlighten me then, sir

Latin/asian/euro ska>>>>>>>POWER-GAP>>>>>>>You're polka influenced americrap skrap

punk is dead user, if you want to be a bad boy now you have to be about that trap life you know what i'm saying?

Yah

this is now a ska punk general
post your ska punks

>not liking the spiritual successor to the proud based white man's music

awsum lebbit maymay, grown man

see

>I love Catch 22
You mean you love Keasbey Nights right?

Keasbey Nights is without a doubt the best, but Alone In A Crowd is pretty good too.

2 tone ska is the way to go. Third wave ska blows over all aside from a select few bands.

ska punk is the musical equivalent of a dude with a patchy beard and posture issues that wears a flat cap everywhere and he smells like eggs and cigarette smoke constantly

what i'm saying is join the rest of civilization and listen to oi like everyone else

If I coooouuuulllld, you know I woooouuuulllld, and I probably shhhhoooouuuulllld.

nice try

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA KILL YOU ARE SELF FAGGOT