Depressed borderline guy here

Depressed borderline guy here.
How do you deal with your depressions without killing yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/therapy-it-s-more-just-talk/201701/the-lysergic-acid-solution-depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le depression meme strikes again haha. I too am really sad and hate my dad lol.

I don't anymore. Don't have the strength. Think about killing myself a LOT but I'm too scared. So here I sit. If you still have the gumption to go out in a blaze of glory, I advise you to do so.

come on...

A visit to the doctor

What helped me was ecstasy.
I'm doing it now every 6month but now ...fuck it

Been suicidal since I was a kid, have tried a few times but chickened out many times.
Changed life, got motorbike, started doing shit instead of doing fuck all.
Only occasionally feel like ending it.

I am in therapy

I just remember that lots of people have it way worse than me and that my problems are insignificant compared to more serious issues.

is this even a real disease?

what kind of shit?

sry but for me it's a stupid argument wheather you're right or not.
You should never compare your life with others.

Tumblr sure seems to think so, so there's your answer.

sadly yeah...

That comic seems to have the right idea

oh okay tumblr

And you're depressed anyway, wow what a weak specimen you must be. Just imagine if something actually went wrong in your life, then you'd really be fucked!

seems so.
hell no. tumblr is for faggots and feminists.

>suicidal
>chicken out
wut?

there is no such thing as "borderline" it is an amalgamation of coexisting/comorbid disorders newly and neatly labelled by psychiatry for big pharma.
not dismissing you, op, i definitely would not be a naysayer of someone's illness.
am just giving you the info that that 'bpd' did not enter the icd nor dsm, etc, manuals, prior to circa late 90's.

they will ladel meds down your throat and in about 20 years time redefine it as something else, and it will be another iatrogenic fuck up, like the contaminated hep c blood and thalidomide.

doctors don't even have to take the hippicratic oath any more.

what are you even talking about right now?

what the fuck...

Suicidal depression is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT caused by poor diet and lack of exercise. Go to /fit/ and they'll have you cured within the week.
Also, suicidal depression is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT caused by disturbance of sleep schedule and lack of daily routine.
Also, suicidal depression is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT all in your head so you need to pick yourself up by your bootstraps and stop wallowing in your self-created misery.
Also, suicidal depression is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT caused by evil spirits and y'all muthafuckas need Jesus.
Etc.

dunno..

They don't take the Hippocratic oath because very few doctors worry about upsetting the god Apollo anymore

that was their first mistake...

i hear alot of people who make toast in the tub when they are depressed. never heard about them expressing a depressed thought again!

Fuck this thread. OP is out

it's not as simplistic as some hegemonic archaic verse.
they aren't required to say, first do no harm and all that. very symbolic.

Borderlines are nothing but a drain on normal healthy people. It's amazing how quickly you people are able to idolize someone for years but then demonize them forever at the drop of a hat. Don't reproduce, keep your little bitch syndrome genes out of the gene pool.

they mostly DO take the oath, or the take some bullshit modified version of it before graduation from med school. it's a very "hip" thing to do

>Drinking
>Barbecue
>Cars
>guns

Just surround yourself with shit you like user and likes more bearable

Im gonna go to prom on the 25th then the next day im gonna kill myself. My mom took away my car because she found out I smoke weed. Also probably was never gonna graduate high school. Hey who knows maybe ill get another shot.

It's gonna sound like a troll post but in all honesty: acid.

Having dropped small doses of lsd my outlook on life is significantly different.

Mind you I traded full blown depression for the occasional existential crisis, but for me it has been a vast improvement.

I know something like this isn't going to be the right solution for everyone, but i want you to know it IS a viable treatment/solution.

psychologytoday.com/blog/therapy-it-s-more-just-talk/201701/the-lysergic-acid-solution-depression

Yes it's a blog but I'm not on my computer do I don't have my more reputable sources on hand.

Either way go do some research on treatments, this doesn't get better until you do something about it.

I've been where you are user and from one Sup Forumsro to another I love you and hope you get the help you need.

Shrooms