UK on jihad watch

The new mayor of London is already starting the genocide on day 1

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
youtu.be/jAeoW2IS3g0?t=4m9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I honestly want to see this week-shinned inbred hanged from a lamp post and beaten to death like a fucking piƱata.

lmao britcucks will defend this

fucking lel

starting early I see

>too many white men

it's amazing that you can actually say this as a public figure and not get sent to prison

>incoming white graphs
Give it up Britbongistan.
You've lost Londonstan and the rest of the country will follow.

The strong white men are dead. :(

It's not racist if a brown says it. Only whites can be racist. Racism is power plus prejudice, and clearly the mayor of London is utterly powerless and disadvantaged.

>too many white men

All you see on the metro, streets and buses are shitskins and white tourists.

Still too many whites for this guy, of course. Allahu ackbar.

>too many white men
>IN A FUCKING COUNTRY THAT WHITE MAN BUILT
triggered.

fuck off

Someone just fucking assassinate him please

We must stop globalism
>pic related

no we won't

this is quite literally the worst thing that has ever happened to our country

>SG
lol'd hard

Hasn't this guy only been in office for like a day? He's already revealing his nature? Pretty quick.

Apart from that time Northerners trusted Scargill.

And yet you'll do nothing but bend over and spread your wide for Achmed

Face it, Britain is lost

what the fuck is wrong with london? This isn't even funny or memetastic anymore. You literally elected an anti-white, by every definition of the word, as a mayor. IS there any reason not to live in manchester now besides the weather?

What do you expect me to do? Assassinate him?

Alright, i'll do that when you kill your nigger president (who holds infinitely more power than the mayor of London I might add) Only a few months left, chop chop.

This is definitely shopped, but for future articles keep in mind that the media isn't ran by white people.

The culture war of white people vs muslims is being manufactured by an unnamed third party. I wonder who it could be?

Look at this kike trying sow dissent.

Fuck off...

But what are we going to about it? Shitposting on 4cuck of all places won't do shit!

source? Anyways, why be bothered by sand rat spew? Of course it will be foul.

They'll be fine, they still have the civilian right to bear arms and defend themselves, right?

What exactly did you do about your muslim president for the past 8 years?

Oh that's right, nothing.

cleaver politician , knows how to work the voters....he knows full well the old white folkes in city council jobs are gonna vote Tory anyway so after wooing the weminz voters he declared he'll create more city hall jobs for weminz and minority back in 30 march....fast forward 5th may and he ins by 57% vote landslide....

gee I wonder for whom the wiminz voters voted for.....?

Even better, this is from last week. People voted him in knowing he wants less whites for the sake of their being less whites

The Labour party have most of the parliamentary seats in London.
So it was more than likely a Labour party candidate would win.
Zac Goldsmith didn't have the charisma to sway anything really.

This is only a sign of what will happen to the US if the whites of the world don't start working together to beat back this Muslim horde

Look, it's Chaim pretending to be Hank.

>that dorky redhead in the Nightwish shirt

Because that helped American not vote for a muzzie twice right?

>this is quite literally the worst thing that has ever happened to our country
no, actually that was churchill

should have saved europe when you had the chance, but you had a kike-lover for a leader

look where that got you.

Not shopped
politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

London should be nuked.

Stop censoring these failed abortions.

Thank YOU Labour!!!

london is the most cucked city in england
>Traffic up the ass
>combined total of 1 (one) champions league
>Half of it is foreigners or foreign born
>Sharia law zones
>Muslim mayor who literally hates whites

I thought the worst thing to happen to you is when gave up your empire.

Wasn't the other guy a jew?
what difference was it ganna make?

Reform the bobbys

Protect culture

Literary 1st in office, and they start cleaning town.

Hired a senate and house to stifle him since 2010. He's done nothing for nearly 6 years.

We answered the call. The final blow is Donald trump replacing him.

Face it. Brittania is lost. It's the kingdom of cuck.

London is quite possibly the most cucked city in the whole of Europe. I dread the day non-whites figure out that they can live in the countryside.

please dont ever breed

Diversity was always code for anti-white

It's not about double standards, its just the shitskin openly saying what liberals intended all along

>that picture
>ofc it's all retarded, selfish women

The mayor of London has no power outside of London, and the only people who live in London are niggers and chav degenerates anyway.

You on the other hand elected a nigger to be one of the most powerful men in the world.

But, yeah, we're the cucks lmao

When Hillary is elected, as is inevitable, I'll enjoy laughing at you burgers go into full damage control.
>muh TRUMP WILL FIX IT
It's a pipe dream, this is a blip and after that your system will return to its standard state.

>Block him from being able to do anything
>"WHY ISN'T OBAMA EVEN DOING ANYTHING?! HE'S DONE NOTHING GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY"

GG recucklicans.

What a fucking cuck damn...

Wow. Don't read but still respond?

Islam education I guess

We're twice as cucked as the UK.

Though you're probably a roach having a laugh anyway. They grow up telling you that Grandpa won the war but really it seems like he lost bad.

Nobody asked him to do anything... Why do you democrats obsess about " doing something".

>black people are superior
>btw you owe us reparations for defeating us and holding us as slaves for THOUSANDS OF YEARS
fucking gold

What can be done with so few men... that a hero couldnt do?

youtu.be/jAeoW2IS3g0?t=4m9s

You think the genie can go back in the bottle?

Even if Shillary wins at least the Whites tried to make a stand here and the exposure of the issues Trump has brought to light will have consequences.

>b-but muh senate

Wow London is the new Sydney, Shitpost capital of the world.

I'm sure glad that bridge made of cotton held up on my commute to work :/

I'm having an Autismic overload
Send help

No fucking way he said that.

>block him from doing anything because change!=progress
>still manages to fuck shit up with executive orders and foreign policy
>HURR WHY DIDN'T YOU LET HIM RUIN MORE THINGS

1/10 b8

Yall had a good run chap.

>"Women face specific challenges on our transport network that are not currently being addressed. I was appalled about the recent decision by British transport police to scrap the sexual violence unit. Reports of sexual offences on the London Underground almost tripled over the past five years. As mayor I will take these problems seriously."

-import millions of Muslims and Africans over 5 years under guise of its the (current year)
-incidents of rape increase three fold but are generally by immigrants so you can't say anything
-police ignore rapes by immigrants for fear of constantly being labeled racist and getting jailed, abolish sexual violence unit to appease leftists

And now he complains that rapes are too high and it's the white mans fault for getting rid of the task unit. "For sure if there were more woman and immigrants appointed to the board, that will surely end all these transit rapes because the rapists will be appeased that social justice and equality had occurred."

only trump can save us now

rip U.K.

>Nobody asked him to do anything...
It's his job to do things for the country.
>you democrats
Assuming I'm a democrat because I point out republican bullshit.
>obsess about " doing something".
It's always the right whining about him being weak and not doing anything. It's all I hear from the right, especially on the radio. If he didn't wasn't being blocked and didn't do anything, the right would still be whining and saying he's doing nothing for the country.

>Facts are bait :^)

>Mfw my family were Spanish plantation owners in the Caribbean.

I wonder what would happen if I told a black person.

Don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
Just because a few ameriburgers are taking the piss out of us for this mayor of London thing, doesn't mean we'll gain anything out of the US getting cucked.

FUCK WHITE WOMEN

Holy shit, is real.

I can't believe it.

Your not taking this well Britian.... Trust me, embrace the meme helps.

No. There is no hope. There is no going back. These people are now a plurality in your country. Combine them with your leftists and you will become America-tier in a generation. America will be Brazil tier.

Humanity was never supposed to be this good. We're just heading back to our roots.

>At least when America goes to shit I can laugh at them for being down on our level

I'm just trying to help them with their delusions, I'm beginning to think some of them honestly believe trump will make it.
>even if
She will win, even though trump will dismantle her in any debates, there are too many people who simply wouldn't consider voting for him.
As to it having long term effects, the republicans might alter some policies to cater to the alt right, but will largely remain the same.

This is from March 30, not from today

Wow, just wow.

the guy knew how to work the wiminz vote....

Please help me, Sup Forums. I don't know where my country is going and I'm too poor to make a significant difference. I just want to live in peace.

People dismissed him from the start and he's leapt a hell of a lot of hurdles to get this far. I'm not optimistic, but I'm not writing him off either.

Good God why
you guys are more brain washed than north koreans

Look, I'm in no place to judge you guys about electing brown people but what I don't get is how they get away with saying stuff like that there. Our poo in loo PM has never once in his political career made a racially charged statement, practically no coverage was given to his indian roots during the election and just one mention of "white people" doing this or that would essentially destroy his career. I sure hope race baiting doesn't spread to here any time soon because there's all other sorts of cuckery going on already, we don't need any more.

REMINDER THAT HE'S JUST A CONVENIENCE

What he is doing is exactly the same the jews would do.

Kill every jew before they kill you.

This is probably the only time that I'd suggest white folks chimp out at their governments. The West needs violent revolution.

Well Trump met all expectations that the polls showed from the beginning, it's only surprising because people want it to be.

The problem is that the polls also said he'd lose to Hillary.

Stop fighting, it's well known that there's shills all over Sup Forums attempting to cause fighting between whites. We need to be together if we want to stop shit like this happening everywhere.

Interestingly I think having him in charge will counter-act a lot of shit Muslims have done and encourage them to become more moderate.

So take OP's article. It's about how there aren't any non-whites calling the shots when it comes to public transport. Which is a problem, because sexual assault on trains has increased as the non-white population has shot up.

Khan might not realize it but his measures to stop that shit on trains will be used primarily to put a muzzle on non-whites. Or they'll segregate trains. Could go either way I guess.

>Genocide DAY 1

Will some brits grow some balls and kill him ?

yes

Revolution is birthed from the barrell of a gun.

One man with one gun caused the destruction of Europe in WW1.

One man with one gun could also lead to the salvation of Europe.

The future of your people is in your hands, bring them glory user.

Yep, white women are race traitors and our biggest enemy next to the Zionists.

30th March 2016

Learn2shitpost properly

>thousands of years of black people being oppressed
lol.