There are people on this board, this very second that actually like this shit. come out, come out where ever you are

There are people on this board, this very second that actually like this shit. come out, come out where ever you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gglkYMGRYlE
youtube.com/watch?v=3CdKuLRmg8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like its a really, really small group of anons that like these movies. Like, maybe 40 total.

The rest are just shitposters and contrarians.

BvS is legimately a good movie

>he thinks anyone actually likes these movies

BvS is fucking fantastic

Suicide Squad is shit

Leave this board you false flagging mcuck redditor

I agree with this post

Samefag

I liked Suicide Squad, it wasn't a good movie by any means but entertaining enough most of the time. Kinda hyped about directors cut because the potential was definitely there.

BvS was pretty trashy though, way too long and took itself too serious. There is no saving it.

>BvS is fucking fantastic

your opinion is no longer valid.

Go back

Yes, I'm not autistic enough to pick apart a superhero movie to the point it is unenjoyable. The entire genre is the embodiment of Mary Sues and escapism, turn your fucking brain off and enjoy, cunt.

>people like things I don't like
>how dare people give dac money and not marvel
>moooooom

I'll give it this: Margot Robbie, despite her character design being shitty, was perfect for the role. She was my favorite part of the movie, which doesn't say mUchiha, but I'll give credit where credit is due.

I don't really have any interest in super hero shit, the only stuff like that I watched was GotG and Deadpool. I'm only gonna watch Suicide Squad because I like the premise though.

Yeah, you
aka people that started posting after 2013

But Squad is good.

wat you want faggot

Suicide Squad was absolute garbage, but BvS was pretty alright

Yup. I like them.

It's better than Marvel capeshit but it's still capeshit.

I loved bvs didn't care much for suicide lads

I enjoyed both of them more than I've enjoyed any Marvel movie since the first Avengers flick.

I liked the first 20 minutes of BvS, the warehouse fight and Wonder Woman's tits

Suicide squad is Kino for the first 30 minutes then it's a boring Will Smith is Will Smith movie.

btw we need a fix!

Wrong

Just watched both today, actually. Suicide Squad and BVS ultimate edition.

BVS is a legitimately good movie. It has great parts, and most of its flaws are pretty minor.

Suicide Squad is terrible. I laughed my ass off at the cringy forced "jokes" and inappropriate music. I was literally in tears laughing at some of the more serious stuff toward the end. Good theater experience desu.

I didn't like BvS, but Suicide Squad was alright. Both could definitely use better editing and BvS needed some parts to be totally rewritten, but Suicide Squad was pretty fun.

Suicide Squad is one of the best recent super hero filme. Way better than BvS and I find the Squad more enjoyable to watch on screen.

>Wonder Woman's tits

>liking BvS

It's extremely bloated. Horrendously edited. Poorly cast. Baldly acted. Lazily written. Painstakingly dull. Unbelievably boring. Unnecessarily broody. Terribly paced. And that is just the first hour, there is still two more hours left.

The shear number of pointless subplots are simply staggering. Plot holes? You mean mystery elements. The fact that someone read the script and decided it was worthy of spending over 250 million to bring it to the screen boggles my mind. This is what happens when you take five different scripts that have no sense of correlation. Did editing and streamlining the story not cross anyone's mind.

The production is big on making terrible decisions and this is clearly evident in the casting. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther is laughably bad giving his rejected Social Network performance as twitching Mark Zuckerberg. Gal Gadot is by far the biggest miscast. Most people complained when she cast due to her poor physicality and zero resemblance to Wonder Woman. Those points are fine, but the biggest drawback is that she's frankly not a good actress. She has the emotional range of a potato. Her big reveal in costume is complete with a 'cool' guitar rift like it's some Robert Rodriguez film. During action scene she is replaced by her cgi double which obviously looks bigger and muscular in comparison to Gal Gadot's actual physical appearance. I just couldn't help by have a good chuckle at that.

>This foreign born A-list mostly movie actress with the catchy name is on a rampage with her people and the studio about the crap job a director did with her latest movie and wants something done about it so she is not forever associated with what will be a dead franchise. Margot Robbie ("Suicide Squad")
>mfw even she didn't like it

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Batman v Superman was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Warner Bros for years. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Warner's DC studio have based their entire schtick around "dark and realistic" with Nolan's Batman but this time, when they themselves were put to the test without the help of Nolan ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view Man of Steel.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Warner Bros executives will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through this cinematic universe, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would buy tickets to.
Make your suicides happen, Warner Bros Executives. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

Bvs is excellent, IMO the best capeshit ever made behind perhaps Batman Returns

Soosaiskwa is a meme movie, and not a particularly good one

Get fucked nigger.

Pretty sure the movies still make them money, so they're not going to be too eager to change much. Just look at Sony. Even with major box office bombs they still keep the status quo.

>Warner's DC studio have based their entire schtick around "dark and realistic" with Nolan's Batman

Batman is supposed to be dark faggot he's called the """""Dark""""" Knight for a reason

>adverb + element of movie = criticism

Learn to form a cohesive thought with at least some substance, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. You apparently can't express your feelings without using gratuitous buzzwords so you may as well be grunting and hooting in whatever interval comes most naturally to you and let your tone of voice illustrate your thoughts.

My seven year old nephew expressed more developed ideas on the BFG, a movie that doesn't even have much in the way of thought provoking material.

did you only read the first paragraph?

This movie was ludicrous and cliched in the worst possible ways. It was like watching a trainwreck, except worse.

Batman v Superman is so bad DC may have tanked their entire cinematic universe already.

You can bet your asses WB Exec's are fucking terrified that Wonder Woman and JL might flop. Batman v Superman's gross was frontloaded as fuck and dropped HARD, only meeting the absolute bare minimum of box office expectations. It was entirely sold on hype and goodwill from fans, and the movie was complete shit, and everyone knows it. Everyone saw that Sad Affleck meme video, and the cultural consensus is, by and large, that BvS sucked. Is anyone really excited for Wonder Woman? Even fucking Justice League? Do normies know that movie is coming out? They're already a billion in the hole for this franchise, and it's not taking off like they hoped it would.

Noice pasta.

I wish someone took the time to actually make one that properly addressed the faults that BvS has.

If you suspend your disbelief and are set out to enjoy it then it doesn't seem to have many flaws, but I find it extremely disconcerting when character motivation and plot holes exist.

There's probably over a dozen "god king synder kino" screen caps and not a single one that concisely refutes them all.

I don't want to waste my time doing it.

BvS is a 5-6/10 imo.

>distracring alliteration
>unwelcome reader inclusion
>muh editing
>muh soshul network
>adverbs
>muh acting
>gadots physiology isn't a problem except for when it's a problem

Pretentious af tbqh but here's a (You)

there in lies the problem
they dont seem to understand dark and gritty works for batman because that his character and setting
not every character can be that, especially not superman

That's not the issue, the issue is that they took Batman's tone and copy-pasted it on Superman, Wonder Woman, and the rest of the JL and it's been nothing short of a disaster.

wonderwoman i could care less about, but to be fair i was never a ww fan even when she was in groups like the justice league
ill see a justice league movie, but im not holding my breath that it will be good

Maybe you'll learn to read one day.

For you maybe, I'm enjoying a new grimdark take on super, a superman struggling with the god worship

>no
>no you
>no you're the one who can't read

both shit
crammed with random cameo characters from the comics
shit story telling
shit character progression
shit pacing
shit cinematography
shit sound design
shit films

Its like every fantastic 4our movie

>batman's tone

What do you mean "Batman's tone"?

Have fun with this then:

youtu.be/gglkYMGRYlE

Dark and depressed.

Not muh Batman.

If the movies had Marvel tier "he is doing this we must stop him by doing that" people would've been able to not feel stupid and confused about them. WB tried it with repeating Enchantress plan over and over again but they should've repeated everything. Every Marvel movie does this and you know it. It was physically painful to watch X-men Apocalypse because every second line was a quip and every other explaining the most obvious things.

It is BvS's biggest problem: Lex seems to have this overly complicated plan when he is just insane and has plans within plans.

Suicide Squad was an ok action/disaster movie and you know it.

Is that the scene where Rick and Summer beat the shit out of the Devil?

Batman should be dark and grounded though.

Nolan showed how perfectly it worked.

Superman, however, shouldn't be anywhere near that.

Superman, a character whose development revolves around the duality of heroism and the nature of being all powerful, and who constantly struggles with the unintended consequences of his actions and the projections of an alienating society, can't be dark and depressed?

Well.

Meant to quote
Thumbs are hard sometimes okay

Wonder Woman
>dressed like Xena
>no red star on head
>actress is from Israel

Speaking of movie... even 2047: Sights of Death had a better script, and that's saying a lot.

There's a crime fighting billionaire trying to save humanity in real life you know right?

He is literally Batman.

>Trump and 2 witnesses can't stop singing his praises
>even though the police said the attack was not reported and the article doesn't even try to talk to the victim
yeah this definitely happened

>Trump once talked to a guy with a bat who then left
I mean, it's a neat story, but it's not that impressive. I was expecting some kind of beat down.

You just don't understand superman.

>lets just take a character that's meant to be symbol of hope and shit all over than

He has a reputation by now that criminals and cops stay out of his way.

But sure keep trusting your social media newsFEEDS and EAT UP all that online unbiased media coverage of Trump. It's not like his policies are going to fuck with every open borders billionaire running every corporation on the planet or anything beneficial to the average american in anyway.

Who gives a fuck about corruption too. Clinton will be just fine selling out the country to international parasitic elite capitalists.

You realize she will trash the environment and start WW3 if someone just offers her money for it?

Not an argument
He internalizes his own despair while serving as an icon of idealism, therefore creating hope in the eyes of the flawed. His sacrifice at the end assuages Bruce Wayne and restores his faith in humanity.

I'm not surprised that you can't handle three dimensional characters considering that you don't know how to interact around three dimensional women.

right here.
very enjoyable. Much more than the other bland shit Ive seen this year 2bh

Everyone Knows by now that when somebody starts a thread stating that any DCU movie is good it's a meme.

Don't be fooled into it.

>The Trump presidency was foreseen

youtube.com/watch?v=3CdKuLRmg8k

funny how these threads always single out DC but don't lump Marvel into them when they are literally disney versions of the same exact shit they are complaining about

Person states opinion
>Good thing I have RT to justify me that your opinion is wrong.
You guys are like flies fighting over the best trash.

As far as flies go, horse and cow shit is absolutely superior to say dog and bird poo. Now for plants it's all about chickenshit.

I will not make you admin Ryan >:(

They were both better than Fant4stic

Literal turbopleb.

>I swear there are problems with it
>I won't say them but they exist i swear!

sure, deluded mcuck whatever you say

Yeah. I enjoyed both of them. They were okay as films and as superhero films. As a comic book fan I feel they did them justice. I had fun both times.

Jelly?

first hour of bvs wasn't bad.

Why