I swiped this out of an electricians van. Unfortunately, the pawn shops won't take it...

I swiped this out of an electricians van. Unfortunately, the pawn shops won't take it. Any idea what it's worth or where I could sell it?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/dvhmjYMdFmTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I could use that for work, you can send it to me?

I'm telling.

sure, whats your email address?

How much? Do u have PayPal?

40$ you hjve the leads?

It's [email protected]

Dumbass it says it right there on the device. A new one of that model is $999

That thing with the leads cost $1700 new

It came with a bunch of these cords

What a cunt bag stealing from blue collar hardworkers. You're a waste of life

AS the first reply, I believe I'm entitled to this transaction. I will send 40$ upon arrival.

I'm white, so you know my word is worth something

The company will replace it.... dumbass

lol you fucking trash drug addict

Where the fuck do you see that?

The company??? AKA the blue collar master electrician business owner who runs his own small operation to feed his family. Are you fucking dumb or what?

"The company"
You've never worked with skilled tradesmen apparently. You stole from a man, not a company.

You must be poor.

Wtf does that mean? He's poor because he knows how tradesmen actually work?

Three grand new

Should have went to college.

It's an electrical pressure meter.
They are fucking expensive.
Only electricians and electrical engineers ever really use them.

Sell it on ebay.

I'm poor and if someone nicks shit from me that I make money with I'll be pissed as shit

As if it fuckin matters, op is a pos.

What is a 'nick'? Are you from Zimbabwe?

I also grabbed these but they don't look as cool

Where are you located user? Maybe a ftf transaction?

Enjoy your $30k a year non scholarship funded liberal arts degree. I'm sure home depot really needs somebody to stock the shelves at night. Unless you're an engineer or something in computer science you're guaranteed to be unemployed. Enjoy living at home with mommy while you make that $8 an hour.

Fluke has internal tracking

Good luck OP

I hope you end in jail you stupid asshole. Only a moron steal equipment like this

English colloquial for stealing/ theft can also be used as slang for arrest

Network engineer, Nice try though. 100% free, GI Bill

He should have locked his van. Serves him right.

I went to college to start my own sole proprietor business. The people who make sure your milk is cold and the lights on keep the world together.

You contribute nothing but slowing down better men.

At least he works for himself without the need of a 100K/yr babysitter.

give it back jamal

You're a prime example of our nation's best, faggot.

how about just don't steal shit like an asshole

i buy it, how much do you want?

>Zimbabwe
>"nick"
>not some throat click

Your a dumb nigger

Lol, OP must be black. Only a nig nog would steal another man's shit and feel justified. It's shit like this that separates the men from the apes. Congrats OP I hope you forever live off food stamps and have baby mama issues untill the day you kill yourself.

Bait : The Thread

"He should have locked his van. Serves him right."??? wtf just cuz the van wasnt locked doesnt give OP the right to steal equipment. I have lost my faith in humanity

What are you, speaking greece?

Hey OP I'm an electrical engineering student, can I buy it off ya for $50?

Ya. My PayPal is [email protected]

Home depot needs shelves moron.

those go for $1,499.99 new

For you literally tell the fucking pawn ship that you stole it. I wouldn't fucking put it past you user.

>speaking Greece
>trying to call others stupid

Which is why they have internal tracking geolocators

It's not new dumbass I took it from some guy in a electricity van

green words, what are you, speaking mars?

Nigger detected.

Ill give you $200 for all 3 meters.

Not even joking

Give it back you disgusting nigger thieves like you make me sick, I'll tell your parole officer about this Tyrone.

I'm not selling and trying to buy lol

What's your PayPal?

Underage b&

you're clearly fucking retarded so here's my advice:
turn it into the police

This was a good joke, an informative comment, and an overall positive experience to read. I am pleased to be a part of such a good thread. Thank you.

What a bastard son of a bitch, that cost enough so the poor guy will be kicked off his job, if you have the cable you surely ended a hard working guy

There you noob. Do some research so you dont have to ask such stupid questions...

Entitled selfish faggot who never worked a hard day in your life

wow networking how advanced and worth bragging about

Sweet I just made 800 billz

clearly trying to PA this random email

is a full ride to cornell because im poor and a korean on that level?

Give it back, Tyrone.

Fucking scum like you deserve to be sterilized along with your dirty lazy parents to stop you infesting the gene pool for future generations. Hope you die a slow painful death or get caught and killed. Are you a nigger ?

can u use that to balance tubes in guitar amps?

And I made $800 dollars today how much did you make? Lol

You're still a low life nigger. Don't you have a child somewhere to ignore.

Keke

join.skype.com/dvhmjYMdFmTk

Lol, "I made"

Wrong, you know nothing about tradesmen. You stole from a hard working dude

I guess a parasite would think that

Nigger status confirmed.

Niggers actually believe you "made" $800 from steeling ? I make around 400 a day honestly and i can live with that , hope i catch you breaking into my van some time tyrone

Cords! Fuck off you stupid thieving gypsy cunt

cnc machinist here, this is no different than stealing a caliper or a micrometer out of a toolbox. company will not replace shit when it comes to your own tools.

I use those at work. Also, you're an asshole.

Tfw op makes $800/day, and takes it home to his family

Lol you fucking nigger. You dont even know what you jacked ha. What a fucking clown.

This whole thread is a bait, some user casually works as a network engineer, which may have access to these equipments, and if he really stole it what a dumbass, if he got it from the company they will or already know...

Box it up, put it company's or guys mailbox.
Enjoy your clear conscience.
If you want to be a Man, go to the place or guy, apologize and face consequences of your actions.

Or, be a nigger and keep/sell it and add that pile of inner shame and dishonor that motivated you to take it in the first place.

use to anomaly and artifact detector comrade

more efficient than throw bolt

You are a POS! You stole something that puts food in his kids mouth. Not only did you take the meters, now he can't do the jobs that he would need those for. Karma is a bitch motherfucker, you are a lowlife.

You stole shit that reads voltage, ohms, and resistance. To be completely honest you might as well fucking try to sell it back to the guy because stealing this shit is useless to most people.

>publicly buying stolen property
modsmodsmods
just kidding

above the screen you troglodyte

spoken in true nigger form

Out of work toolmaker here, yup our tools are our responsibility, I've got more than $10K worth sitting in my garage.
OP is an asshole and should be shot on sight.

yup

>Came with

Hope you die in a fire, OP. I really do.

Give it back, asshat.

Kekd

Nice find OP. Would buy for work too if I was with you know