What kinda clothes do you wear?

What kinda clothes do you wear?
pic related, silk screen goku shirts every day.

Fucking awesome shirt

hoodies/denim jacket (monochrome)
shirt (something colorful)
shorts (mostly black)
sneakers with black socks

pic related

Those look comfy af OP respect. Rn I've been on a rolled up button dress shirt, rolled up khakis, with no shoes kick

Clothing is a fucking social construction. We are meant to be naked.

well then
TITS OR GTFO!!!

Blue Oxford button down collar shirt, tan pants, tan slip-on boat shoes.

Depends on the day. I was wearing a lot of Alexander McQueen this past year because I was dealing with a lot of shit and it seemed appropriate. Now that shit is (kinda) going away, I'm getting some rick Owens and saint laurent

raykins, you know, those cat things with the beaky nose

Mil Surplus Bundeswehr Flecktarn jacket, black Metallica Master of Puppets T-shirt, black jeans, black blue steel boots.

34 Years old and been wearing the same public uniform since I was 23.

Not a Virgin, but after my last relationship, I am forever alone.

Tits or gtfo

Your attire absolutely has something to do with it

denim jacket, stone washed,
ben sherman shirt, checkered, burgundy, levis 501, adidas samba, black, burgundy socks, crop no 1 on me noggin, oi oi oi!

I want that shirt manh

When he grows up and matures a little, he can move onto kawaii shirts.

black t-shirt (usually punk band or cartoon show)
black or khaki jeans (plaid shorts when warm)
black hoodie if it's cold
black socks
vans

if I leave my house black sweatpants, black flip flops band shirt

when home bathrobe

Right now: t-shirt, khakis, no socks, boxers with a pattern of polar bears. Fuckin' rebel, son.

ridiculous/absurd patterns on boxers? Nice!

>cartoon show t shirt
>plaid shorts
>vans

You have to be 18+ to post here

Mostly casual like this.

black or blue jeans
various colored shirts solid colored or patterned, never any lame ass logos, or anything with a picture or words on it.
nike's
and a bandana wrapped up around my wallet

Not if you are European, we are designed to be in animal skins.

Skin is too light for warm weather climates, cancer.

Haggar and Van Heusen one-pocket button up shirts, no large-print plaid. Mostly Haggar - but not all - slacks.

>wearing band shirts

Fucking pathetic

I got my dick sucked at a concert wearing it, 3 years ago.

Yes, by a chick and no, she was not a whale.

i got my dick sucked yesterday not wearing that.

What do you wear Sup Forumsro?

Because I refuse to wear shit that "Looks nice"

band shirts are okay if nobody has ever heard of them so they don't recognize it as a band shirt

Irrelevant to the argument.

quit moving the goal posts

See but then you are trying to hard, I wear a band shirt of a band I like, I don't give a fuck what other people think of my outfit, I am not a woman seeking approval from the collective about what is currently ok to wear and what is out of fashion.

the sad thing is I'm over 40

>I don't give a fuck what other people think of my outfit
>"Wearing band shirts is pathetic"
>NO IT ISN'T FUCK YOU IDC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the only alternative I have would be to buy plain black shirts because I hate all of the shit you can buy at regular stores but spending extra money on shirts is pointless

Moving the goal posts? user said my attire was at fault, I got sex with decent punk chick and no STDS after.

Your situation of the non my outfit is irrelevant.

>wears that shit
>is over 40
>rick and morty gif

LOST

How is college?

You can't wear other solid colors or something? You need to wear band shirts or all black like some kind of fag?

Why do you call anybody else who does what you do "try hard", but anybody that cares more with you a "woman" ?
I'm not out to "impress anybody", what you take as some sort of peacocking is me displaying my like for a band and it would be cool if someone said something to me about it. I tell people I like their shirts if I do, it's not weird, we live on a society that used to make friends without the internet.

What a shit response, but I'd expect nothing less from someone who is still in their manchild phase

I dont like colours too much but as I said the main issue is I dont want to buy extra stuff when I already have more than enough shit to wear

I have a gf. she's been with me over 10 years. not really trying to impress anyone else.

brown and grey rule.

Not going well I see, failing grades, poor and hungry or just a shitty social life?

Ok fag.

>all this projection

lmao

It's fun to pretend

I am gainfully employed.

Nice try.

breastpockets

If it wasn't for the fact that the dude looks like a neanderthal, he'd make a good husbando.

>sweatpants
literally everyone is looking at you and laughing or just making fun of you when you go out, lazy slob.

Ralph Lauren slimfit button-ups or band/vidya tshirts for relaxing day, dark blue or khaki levi's, bright colored boxer briefs, Red wing irish setter boots.

i know

Slim straight jeans or black pants
T-shirt
Plain sweater
Leather sneakers

I screenprint almost every shirt I own

We get it you're pretending to have your life in order to not look foolish on a malaysian cave painting forum but it's getting pathetic at this point.

Muscle fit long sleeve tshirts. Shorts and running shoes

I usually wear band tshirts and jeans I have a few goku shirts would buy more for gym sometimes I wear see through suit tops or fancy suit tops with spikes

Those are some fucking gay ass shirts but if you're an actual homo then go ahead and wear them

Looks like dressing up the same as everyone else

As with everything else in this thread, that's cringy as fuck too.

>long sleeves shirts w/shorts

This has always lowkey bothered me for some reason.

Yeah I'm sure your anime and band shirts really help you stand out from the crowd

will do

large print t-shirts with slim fit jeans everyday

why the fuck do you guys love tight skin pants. I don't fucking get it, they seem uncomfortable as fuck.

Nice wannabe-Thanos shirt faggot.

no theyre not.
you wouldnt know unless you tried wearing one
or capable of wearing it

what makes you think its okay for people to have to look at you? Stay inside or make an effort not to be a smelly homeless person look a like, because no one wants to see it you selfish pricksucker.

>wannabe-Thanos

do a quick google and you'll find that thanos is nothing but marvels darkseid

I know, I also did a quick google search and know marvel > dickcuck

>malaysian...
Kek havent heard that one yet. But stop with the negativity brotendo

dont worry I leave the house as rarely as possible

You're a faggot if you consider that shirt awesome. Faggot.

Thank fuck.Knowing your shit and doing nothing to fix it is the lowest of the low.

I hate that picture for the fact that the guy looks EXACTLY like me. Glasses, hair and everything!
And no, I lost it.

if that's what impresses "her" you should find another gf

jeans or corduroy and either a hoody or a button up over a random t shirt
and my really shitty bleach stained vans

>corduroy
Boy I haven't seen that in ages outside of a couch.

corduroy pants are great but they wear out pretty quick
they're warmer than jeans
oh I also wear cargo shorts in the summer

pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt pvvvvvvvvt

I had a pair of corduroys in high school and this is the exact reason I stopped wearing them

Nigga you better live near a body of water.

wew apparently I am not a virgin anymore

torille perkele

I don't get it, is that the sound they make? I've never had them do that

Always thought they might be comfy, just thought they kind of died out as a thing. Haven't seen in probably 12ish years.

it's an excellent troll because so many people look and have those exact same qualities. but i'm one of those people and i'm married, so i doubt it's a very virginal thing.

Usually wear my battle jacket