Would you consider this THC drug test result fail or pass?

Would you consider this THC drug test result fail or pass?

Fail. I have those same tests.

Failed, nigger.

why can't you faggots binge drink like every other miserable sperg

Negative. There is a slightly visible line at "T"

Pregnant

That test is a 50ng level. Most labs/instant employment and probation test limit is 15ng. So another week and you should be fine. The level of thc in your system deceases by half every 7 clean days. You prob right at 50ng now so tech that is a pass but you will fail a real test.

Pass, barely

Any line is a negative. They can't discriminate if it is super faint like yours. Lab techs are told to consider it negative if any line appears

You are just below the threshold cutoff level

HEY BIG FELLA TUTE THAT ASS UP ON THEORY BED

It's for court

I asked the court tester specifically if it was a special drug test or lower cutoff level, he told me it was standard

Is 50ng/ml standard?

Always check the ng level of the test you are buying don't buy anything over 25ng.

If he said it was standard then judging by OP pic you should be fine

positive means fail. it's positive.

You probably goin to jail op

Hangovers

25ng is standard. Some labs are at 25ng most are at 15ng. If your worried about passing just drink a bunch of water and you will pass at your current level. If they say you need to retake because it was a dilute sample by that time you should be clean (below 25ng). Just stay clean while on paper you fucking idiot. Smoke weed and go to jail... hmm think I'll wait.

"Why don't you do something waaay more dangerous because social norms?"

I'M ON HARD

GUARD

It's a standard dipstick test for court. You sure 25ng/ml is the standard?

I thought 50ng/ml was standard

this

Am I the only one giving this tard actual advice? Most others here need to fuck off with there bullshit. OP take my advice and stay clean while on paper and while looking for a job.

Are you incapable of refraining from drug use when you know you have a drug test for court?

50mg/nl is standard

If it's the regular dipstick test then it will be 50mg/nl

You will be fine, don't listen to these trolls

I'm sure. Take your chances if you want. Like I said you are close and the water thing should work.

Not trolling douche. I know how it feels to be in OP position.

Take it or leave it OP I'm out. Good luck.

any line is a pass

That's the line that will turn red if u fail fucktard, u aren't magically turning white red the chemical reaction taking place will make the strip show itself. It's postive

i took another

Pass

Read the test with 2-3 minutes after taking sample.

P&Pfag here
The result should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint line. POSITIVE: A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and NO line appears in the Test region (T). The positive result means that the drug concentration in the urine sample is greater than the designated cutoff for a specific drug.

OP Here

Thank you

Also I called the probation department for my court and explained to them I haven't smoked in over a month. He said they used the standard 50ng/ml tests and thay I should be good if there is even a faint line

I agree

Been there done that.

Best to take your lumps now and live free later. Getting caught while in the system will only extend your stay.

oh you people who live in the states.
drug testing (an invasion of privacy), what a joke.
too bad y'all got no spines left.
how's it feel to know that in 4 years you're going to be the least free country in the world? and you'll be the first country run by a corpocracy?

i refused a drug test several years ago.
wasn't a fucking thing the employer could do about it. not even fire me.

welcome to the communist states of america.

Good to go then.

Have a toke to celebrate.

I am so vehemently anti-drug test it's not even funny. It IS an invasion of my privacy.

As long as one isn't under the influence at work or putting others in danger, then fuck right off, right? What I do on my own time is none of your fucking business. It's MY time.

I hate some things about the US. Otherwise breddy gud

The presence of any line, no matter how faint, means that you passed. Don't smoke up before your actual test and you will be fine.

It says right on it positive

Can you guys read? it says a line next to C is positive

Start hydrating, stop smoking, and make sure you don't save up urine for the test. You want a nice clear urine stream and at least your third for the day.

Good luck.