WWYD

WWYD
Co-worker edition

wwyd to ziqin?

cum on her chest. tell her to leave it so it runs down her cleavage.

she would fondle my balls and tickle my taint while i jerk off onto her face. she would still smile

she would give me lapdance because i paid her and its her fucking job.
I wear sweatpants, no underwear

wwyd

both hands, give both titties a good "honk! honk!"
make remark gesturing to her braces about black and decker pecker wrecker

i'd rub her clit to orgasm while she's trying to order fast food thru the mcdonalds drive thru

this is her face when she's seeing all the dickpics i sent her. full balls + cock + full face visibility. difficult angle but i think she appreciates it

wwyd

wwyd

chillin at gf's house, she had to go to work. nap, wake up think time for a wank put in headphones do be discrete. really get into it, reading latest wwyd thread on Sup Forums. Door swings open. its gf's little sister and her friend bursting into the room. "user! what are you doing?... we were asking if you wanted some lunch but you didnt answer..."

push her back against the wall. kiss her. start to kiss her boobs. slowly get on knees hold head close to her stomach, kiss it. pull down bikini bottoms slowly . she steps out of them, stands legs somewhat spread apart. i grab her thighs and i kneel down even lower but crane my neck, eat her pussy when she's standing up back against the wall.

curious.

kiss lefty's pretty feet while righty has ballerina slippers cant get at he feet so she's just stuck there holding "well this is awkward" sign

she calls me over, tells me she thinks it'd be more natural if i took on the girlfriend role in the relationship. tells me to straddle her lap and cuddle. i alternate between kissing her, kissing her bicep, nuzzling her boobs.

bend her over the railing, flip up her dress. ram my cock in her pussy while we both take in the view. wave to passing boaters

she tells me to crawl closer, and look under her skirt
uncover large baddragon dildo with ejaculating pump
she grabs my hair and pulls me down onto her cock.
after a few minutes she shoots the fake cum all down my throat i cough splutter it goes up my nose, its all over me. she tells to go home and wait for next call

push her to her knees, grab hair bun as good handle to push and pull her head forcing her on ad off my cock until i pull out and jizz on her face and cleavage

Bend her over and go straight to her ass hole and ride her hard. If eventually finish and make sure none of my thick load gets in her cunt. She looks very fertile and wouldn't want to put a baby in her belly.

tell her to jerk me off in public. we stand real close im slightly turned away from the road and shes hugging me with one arm, and tugging my cock with the other. im squeezing her tits and kissing smelling her neck. I cum on her jeans without warning her. she gets pissed, i run away laughing

18yo hs girl tried to sneak into my college party.
tell her there is one thing she can do for me that i'd let her stay. take her back to the wood pile. i pull down my pants. she goes to suck my cock. i tell her to hold the fuck up. i turn around and tell her she has to lick my asshole and jerk my cock off until i cum.
guess she really wanted into the party

Cum inside her over and over until she's good and pregnant.

Like? Wwyd?

Which one?

I'd spill my spaghetti all over the place

Both are. You choose

Just get her alone, lie her down on the bed, spread her legs, and go balls deep into that pussy.

Caitlin Jenner?

o m g link to fb/insta

I would love her to manhandle me

She has nice legs to spread too. They'd flail around as I worked into her tight little box, pumping it full of my cum.

what about her behind?

Wwyd

Need something tighter to really tell.

would suck her cock. take facial on face, push it all into my mouth with my finger.

fuck, all these girls are hot af. except for the asian ones, they're mediocre at best

Can't really see her ass here, but her legs still look great. Just pick her up, drape her legs around my shoulders, and support her by the ass as I literally bounce her up and down on my cock.

thats a girl that loves to suck cock if i ever saw one. on a seemingly secluded beach she's dancing around like a ballerina "please user! please let me suck your cock"

MOAR!

not many tight ass photos. but continue.

that does not seem vanilla at all

Firmly grope her ass as I piston in and out of her, enjoying the look on her face as I stuff her asian pussy full of my cock.

true, user

You got a problem with vanilla?

That beast on the left is one of the ugliest creatures I've ever seen on this planet

Nice

Press her back up against a wall to take some of the load off, then reach a hand up to feel those tits.

Wwyd

Keep fucking her until she's crying out in passion, her pussy convulsing around my cock as she cums, her hair being whipped around as her whole body continues being slammed onto my dick.

wwyd

sounds like ziqin is really enjoying it

Of course she is. She has a guy burying his cock to the hilt into her pussy, bottoming out against her innermost depths, fucking her hard.

Take her to the washroom, drop her panties, and start pounding her from behind while covering up her mouth. I would finish inside her and then pull her panties back on to stop my cum from leaking.

Offer to rub suntan lotion on her.

Wwyd with her?

Leggings are always a good sign.

Wwyd?

Yeah, she's got a tight little body, doesn't she? Perfect for fucking all day long.

Tell her to go away, chink uggo.

Agreed

Just walk up behind her and start grinding against her ass through the leggings.

My coworker

Get a champagne room lapdance from her, then have her ride it.

Anybody have more/name?

Go for a jog with her and take a pit stop on the trail if you catch my meaning.

Kill fuck kill marry.

2 looks like she's sucked so many dicks and can deepthroat. 4 looks like a sweetheart who can still ball.

Lean her against a tree and go balls deep into her tight little pussy

Reach around while grinding and start groping her tits.