Stoner thread

Stoner thread

What are you smoking today?

Also, should I take 150ug LSD if I took 100ug 3 days ago? Will I feel anything?

bump

Smoked a small joint this morning already, don't really have the time for more
You build up tolerance for LSD instantaneously. Increasing the dosage after 3 days may help you feel something but won't be as powerful as the previous one. I suggest you wait a month or so before taking it again

Chill only do it like once a month or you will fuck up your receptors

It won't fuck up your receptors. You are full of shit. I used to do it 2-3 times a week regularly and I didn't build up a noticeable tolerance. 3 days is fine

fug me theres always contradicting advice. I never know who to believe and can't risk being awake for 12-14 hours without tripping, because its a waste of time and tabs

If i took 100ug again, what would I feel?

make sure you aren't eating nbomb

if its lsd you'll trip dont you worry about that, just dont expect anything

OG mango right now

Scientists and tests confirm the tolerance statement, don't know about permanent damages but honestly not worth the risk. Just have some fun with weed if you're that bored

source?

Smoked a ton on Friday after month long break. And smoked yesterday with my friend out of a small wooden pipe. We had kush on Friday, but yesterday my friend had some somewhat decent weed. Was a good time though.

Lcd the real lsd
Twice a year for me I have a guy that gets me a page of trips every year
Never share on the dosage of real lsd as it differs from page to page
Start of with one then work your way up most I've done in a trip week is 3 per day for a week this is intense the moment you come down eat then drop again
Don't smoke weed while tripping it adds nothing to it at all just kills the high
I miss the 90's, micro dots, purple hearts, ufos bartsimpsons

Google searches and various YouTube guides and channels about psychedelics. Can't speak for personal experience because it can vary from person to person.

too soon

I'm not really experienced with psychedelics. I'd say if you know what your doing by all means do 150ug just be aware that your tolerance may still be there. I'd say wait 2 weeks for best results

Hey extensive experience here. 2 weeks is the baseline. You could feel something in as little as a week, but if you want the full experience its at least 2. There is no risk of permanent damage. The only issue is tolerance. Other than that, enjoy tripping. Might be the single best drug experience i know of. Still waiting to try peyote though. About the only one I've ever heard of being more intense.

Honestly its best to wait a week. If you cant wait that long you should find some other hobbies

Also I do smoke while tripping. But it's mostly out of habit. Don't expect to actually feel the weed unless you smoke a ton of it. Which distracts you from the trip. I mostly just do a hitter every now and then to get rid of the itch to smoke not much more

this

Marroco recipe

26% THC

feels good man

Gonna smoke some Gorilla Glue doobies soon omnomnomnomnom