2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs Struve 2
3/4: UFC 209 - TBA
3/11: UFC FN 107 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>UFC 207 early weighin results
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/ufc-207-early-weigh-in-results-and-live-video-stream-noon-et

>RIZIN results
mmafighting.com/2016/12/29/14110524/rizin-world-grand-prix-2016-results

>Burkman vs Prazeres confirmed
mmafighting.com/2016/12/29/14112012/josh-burkman-vs-michel-prazeres-to-ufc-fight-night-card-in-brazil

>206 replay does yuge ratings
mmafighting.com/2016/12/29/14111514/ufc-on-christmas-eve-does-4-7-million-viewers

Other urls found in this thread:

nitrogensports.eu/betslip/c6d7a1eZ0pyL010ZDRIRnM5YU9GcGRHZzNiQT09/r/451269/
youtube.com/watch?v=L8bt3pMsXSw
youtube.com/watch?v=LI3ZqPssy4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm watching American Dad

CODY BLESS

/ngannou/

There are too many bad memes to name, the whole steroid fuck who looks he's about to explode due to all the roids he's taken, or that shitty "hehehe last thread" shit, or schlobposting

Why is /heem/ such a cesspool of unfunny memes?

>le black man

who's going to end this meemay, lads

bet cody gets mad triggered when thats playing

>Why is /heem/ such a cesspool of unfunny memes?

the internet*
the vast majority of memes are unfunny, it's just the few good ones that people repost endlessly until they get unfunny

Are you a racist?

It's better than Family Guy but not better than Simpsons.
Do you agree?

>seething whiteboi triggered from a bull sighting

heem has been terrible lately and everyone has noticed, its probably because of conor making history at 205 and all the casuals that came with it

How will people find an excuse to doubt him once he becomes champion? I'm guessing they'll shitpost about how bad his striking is.

i havent really watched either
>tfw too smart for american """"cartoons""""

Tony should just take the fight and accept that he's going to job to khabib

lmao, conor will heem that scrub silly. If micheal johnson could damage him conor will get the ko

Who will people flock to after Conor heems him stiff?

Will they go back to Nate?

>Dom
>Losing

kek

>this time around conor will surely get exposed believe you me buddeh xD

>If micheal johnson could damage him

when?

Yeah, ignore all brazillian, irish, and uk posters and its not that bad, hue.

COME HERE LITTLE BOY

they will say conor is a fraud and paper champion unless he fights tyrone wood in a catchweight of 175 lbs

We already saw that scrub get exposed on the ground.

Whoever calls him out next I guess.

You should watch simpons lad.
The others I don't care for but its 3am and I can't sleep

it has been, i agree
but it's because of a shitposting mindset moreso than specific unfunny memes
a few autists have come to think that posting both shitty memes and low effort bait is funny

khabib is going to embarrass him, he's Conor's worst possible stylistic matchup
this has been clear to most people since the moment he went up to lightweight

irish and brits have always been here, brazil is basically gone now that we dont really have any relevant fighter to meme on, problem is the high influx of new americans and random flag casuals

Dojo p4p best dog.

hue knows

>#Littleman

comfy af

i rate khabib too but the same could be said about eddie since he doesnt get tired and should have been able to wrestlefuck conor.
if khabib can impose his gameplan then yea he has this otherwise he wont be able to trade with conor for more than 2 minutes before getting rocked

Conors probably spending all this time of preparing for Khabib.

Not him, but I watched recently all early Simpsons seasons, and the quality had such a sharp drop in Season 9. The World Trade Center episode, first of S9 is absolute shit. Lame jokes, like how one tower had no restroom available and Homer had to go in the other tower, or how the parking tickets of NY are expensive, the writers with talent must have left or so. The series lost its universal, character archetype driven style humor, and went for some lame local jokes, started putting famous people in tons of episodes.

>those digits
Confirmed.
Also, how would a ''Dojo gets kidnapped so Cruz goes full Taken'' play out?

Have you not read the absolutely retarded shit brits post?

And im glad usada has wiped out the brazillians...your only champ is really only an interim champ and hasnt fought since some goof ko'd in 13 seconds

I really like his dog haha

>eddie since he doesnt get tired and should have been able to wrestlefuck conor

eddie had a very hard time wrestlefucking pettis
khabib is undeniably the best wrestler in the division, he mauls everyone who doesn't have a massive size advantage over him (Tibau)

its sad that he is clearly more attached to his dog than to his own family ;-;

digits confirm

Don't think all brits are the same lad

Maybe he's aware that he's super autistic about fighting and doesn't want to burden them with it? Cause lets face it, he'd just be telling them fuck off all the time he's in camp anyway.

brits have been massively shitposting but its mainly 2 or 3 guys(mostly the autistic cody fan tho)
im glad brazilians are gone too.

this is definitely going to be the most interesting fight in the history of the ufc i dare to say

>Russian Combat Sambo National Championships 21st (2010)

I'm confused, does that mean he placed 21st? How does that work when he's a World Champion

nitrogensports.eu/betslip/c6d7a1eZ0pyL010ZDRIRnM5YU9GcGRHZzNiQT09/r/451269/

someone post the prediction page to see how fucking great it's gonna' be when my perfect post is first for once w/ some dumb anime picture appended

>#Lithuanian

It was the 21st event you moron

Remember when the Soviet Union collapsed?

ladies and gentlemen, amanda nunes

kek

>mostly the autistic cody fan
That's mean

I don't really shit post much, i join in with any discussion.
There's two Brazilians here atm

does anyone else think dom is either a virgin or has only had sex with a single person before?

No.

Why do you care?

are you formerly the british Rory Fan?

He's too intelligent for sex

>And after this altercation, it wouldn’t be a surprise if Garbrandt decided to move up to featherweight to challenge Jeremy Stephens.

state of mma journalism

o i c

what will conor do once he decides to get humilliated by the GOAT in a boxing match?

you keep posting with and without trip and mostly blogs or retarded bandwagons

he is rich, good looking and extremely intelligent im sure he has it going for him

>McGregor moved up in weight to fight a bigger man

Still possible that McGregor could catch him coming in, but all Khabib needs is one TD and it's over. Great contrast of styles.

I like how NEET and kinda aspy he is. HEEMs real champion.

Like, this isn't even pretending to be an informed guess. This motherfucker is literally just pulling shit out of his ass to conjure hype.

*nods respectfully*

UNDER 24 HOURS TO GO NOW

be at least 50 million shekels richers in return of getting punched by a 41 yo fighter in a fight that no one is really gonna hold him accountable for since he isnt a pro boxer

What did he mean by this?

you need to learn the correct definition of NEET so you dont give it away so easy that youre new here :^)

Helpless
Ectoplasmic
Earth-shapen
Midwives

Get LOBOV'D (all of you)

that he's wrong 3/5 times

Dom is literally everyone who posts in heem, except he's probably knee deep in pussy and doesn't text back because he's 2smurt4all and only cares about fighting

No I think Rory is a good fighter but I'm not that huge of a fan he seems like a mean dude.

I barely post without a trip and i like my blogs.

>Picking a guy that missed wieght

jej

But he has a job

i guess you think conor wouldnt get hurt badly because you are an mma cuck

all those left jabs to the head will fuck him up after 12 rounds, we are looking at the master of dodging and jabbing and mayweather has a stronght right too
>inb4 he hasnt knocked anyone since x

if he sees the opportunity he will, and an amateur like conor will create plenty

Those are his picks for the card
When did he make them?

i've been looking for this picture for weeks, thank you
once khabib gets conor down, he's not getting back up for the rest of the round
conor would get raped worse than johnson did if khabib managed to grab onto him
ferguson presents a more difficult matchup because he's both a good striker and crafty off of his back

youtube.com/watch?v=L8bt3pMsXSw
Nunes seems like a cool person to hang with actually, plus she has pretty decent Bantz.

Did you see Smolka at the weigh-ins?

you're very dumb i think, conor wont be able to touch floyd, thats granted, but with proper training he can certainly dodge some of floyds punches or just go down once he realizes its too much, he isnt winning so he can chose how to lose.
Floyd is a million times better fighter but conor isnt going to get spanked for 12 rounds

>Mayweather does his usual routine
>Conor gets pissed, forgets it's boxing only and heems him with a head kick

Russian here.
>inb4 flag. I grew up in Russia, living in U.S now.
Do people not realize that Khabib isn't Russian? He's a Dagestani. A muslim goatfucker from the Caucasus mountains. They hate Russians and they more than likely hate Putin.

Yeah she seems kinda bro-tier
I keked at her mask

most brazilians with humble origins are either very good or very bad people.

how would maia do against a khabib level sambo guy?

>conor isnt going to get spanked for 12 rounds

Someone hasn't seen footage of him sparring lol he will get humiliated by Floyd in there. This is like saying if DC went and competed against the current Olympic champion in wrestling and saying he'd make it competitive.

just shooting the breeze so to speak

i honestly get that kind of vibe from him. not literally but he reminds me of that kid in high school who acts like chasing girls is totally beneath him and finds flaws with any girl near him but is actually an incel.

i don't think he's really that intelligent desu, just speaks softly and deliberately. it's his tone more than anything, urijah faber could say exactly what cruz says and no one would be masturbating to his intelligence.

like take this for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=LI3ZqPssy4E

wow it's harder to hit a moving target, so insightful. he just says it with a certain tone and people eat it up.

>Floyd is a million times better boxer
FTFY. In an actual fight Conor would murder him and feast on his corpse.

>tfw gonna sleep through 207 and then check my bet account when I wake up to see if Cody won

This
Nunes is now /mybro/

>Caucasus mountains
Isn't that where white people are from?

i'm going to bed now, good night and see you tomorrow /heem/

>No yous
ok this is actually annoying. If there is like 50 posts I dont want to go through them all if I want to respond to people.

Same here, Nunes became my girl because of these Embeddeds

damye petrogat tvaye siski

they aint fighting an actual fight because floyd is a million times better businessman and will have everything on his terms

you need to research more about cruz

True. I hate the way he speaks, but I also love it. Like he unintentionally sounds like a smug nerd asshole but he'd kick my ass kek

I know, just correcting you.

Nunes is gonna win tomorrow.

yous and flags are a big reason for this place being utter shit, too bad its getting fixed 3 years too late