Other urls found in this thread:

what-if.xkcd.com/4/
lmgtfy.com/?q=Do the lions have guns?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wouldn't this just end up doubling the size of the sun

Lions

lions are aggressive, the sun is not

Us.

Yeah but the mini lions would all just morphed together making 1 really big lion and snuff out the sun.

no.

They're lions, not Voltron, you dolt

No one wins. Burnt hair smells awful.

lions will explode as supernova or turn into black hole

win at what?

a fight

uranus wins, since you're a massive fag

1.412x1027 / 0.173 = 8.16x1028 lion in sun.
Or in other words, 81 thousand trillion trillion (septillion) lions would fit inside the sun so with that being said, sun wins coz all would melt

Why the fuck japanese people think that girls enjoy and have orgasms when feeling alot of pain?

i'd put my money on the sun. i assume the fight would take place in space. you'd have a lot of dead lions floating around while the sun continues to be the sun.

You just mad the lions clearly win.
The Pleasure-Pain Syndrome – C.J.S. Hayward.

Well, that title explains.

>would win
playing chess? force per squaremeter? dancing rumba? biting?

With that number of lions, the lions can mate and outlast the sun, the lions will win then die 8 minutes after, still a victory for lions

Is it even possible to snuff out a star? Are there any celestial bodies that come anywhere near the same size/mass as a star? As far as I know the only thing that can kill a star is another one. As for the lions, there wouldn't be any possible win scenario, so the question posed itself is redundant. The vacuum of space itself would kill them well before the heat/radiation would.

Black hole god your retarded...

Clearly what you are trying to say is the lions would fuse and become a black hole and eat the sun i see your logic.

a superstar

the sun
lions are flammable, and the sun is gas, they cant hurt it.

stan your just lioning to us harhar

What if they attack by night ?

Lions
There isn't enough mass/energy in the sun to burn all of those lions. (Though theoretically the lions would all suffocate to death but pretending they get oxygen masks)

Most black holes that exist today were formed by dying stars.

Sad truth of it all is the sun is not alive so the lions win by default give they will die in space or burn up from the sun is pointless.
Lions win the fight but not the war.

Lions.

Sauce: what-if.xkcd.com/4/

You do know sci has no proof on that yet?
Not only that but black holes,white holes are part of the universe

sub theoretical particles blink in and out of existence until they become stable forming their own gravitational field and pulls matter together and even then they can become unstable and be no more if you really think what you just said is true your a moron i hate the human race its like you can only learn from books and are unable to think beyond what others tell you.

100 kg/lion

lion mass = 2,4*10^47 kg

sun mass = 2*10^30 kg

Could ve just said septilions dumbass no need to repeat lion

Assuming the mass is the same the sun would win because it is going to be outputting massive amounts of energy through nuclear fusion. While lions obviously have a hydrogen component a smaller proportion of their mass is hydrogen compared to the sun. Heavier elements won't fuse as easily = less energy released and less efficiency overall. Basically a star made through the gravitational attraction of 2380 septillion lions is going to produce less energy than our sun.

THIS ONE IS DIFFICULT. I HAVE CALCULATED 2303 SEPTILLION BUT NOT 2380

Interesting read

the lions win if they attack at night

I think he meant the english septillion which is 10^24
it would be 150(kg)*2380*10^24 = 3.6*10^29

Pretty close to our sun.

You would add a tenth of the mass of the sun in to our sun.
A body consists of around 50% Oxygen, 30% Carbon and 10% Hydrogen + some other elements.

oxgen, carbon and hydrogen can all be fused in different parts of a stars life..

So it would not actually do a whole lot to add that mass to our sun.

Hope you die in your sleep

yes we all keked 7 get

oh ok. but even when they are close.
>would win

The lions would win simple they just need to sleep in shifts and kill the sun when it falls asleep easy peezy lemon breezy

The lions would quickly run out of food not to mention air as the only planet with a lion breathable atmosphere would be a bit too small to sustain them. Advantage Sun.

Mass would double, gravity would probably continue to convert hydrogen into helium and into so forth. Luminosity would increase. That's about it. Sun would eventually win once lions are turned to plasma. You're pretty much just adding more fuel to the sun.

>a tenth
What? Where's the other mass going?

Well maybe a fifth....depending on your definition of your lion...

100kg > ~2.3*10^29
200kg > ~4.6*10^29

Sun > ~2*10^30

All of you know nothing about astronomy. Shut the FUCK UP.

you are lion

Do the lions have guns?

>Do the lions have guns?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Do the lions have guns?

Has the Sun done anything to anger these Lions?

> satanic lies
> believing they-might-be-giants mass-of-gas propaganda
> not truth of miasma of superheated plasma

Why are you stupid?

Yes

Not enough mass if they are identical to reach chandreski limit. However that many lions given actual lion mass would definitely turn into a supermassive blackhole. The shock from this occurring would release a really huge amount of energy, hypernova size.

sun wins because sun has a magma

Lions win. Just attack at night.

POST THE NEXT PAGE

WHO could win 20 seawater CROCODILES OR 10 U.S NAVY SEALS WITH HARPOONS!! battlefield ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!!

The Seals are bad ass but I would have to pick the Crocs

Hop scotch

no one said how close together they would be fucking idiot

Even if the mass is equal, the sun is still only mostly hydrogen and helium. The mass of the lions would compress them into a star of equal mass, but since most of that mass would be oxygen, the lion-star would die much faster. Since stars of that size dont supernova, the lion-star couldn't deatroy the sun by having a super nova, or turning into a black hole. Therefore, the Sun still wins

The Sun, no contest