BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

i'm dying over here, can you believe this shit ?!

Sup Forums Americunts be like > I luve my new jewish president alachai alachai!

we are the triangle power of death thank you Sup Forums americunts for voting for me you will be always an hero

Dnc killed seth rich, this is a distraction tactic

I dropped out of high school, what is the wall? the mexico prototype?

seriously guise, you can't make that shit up

all you retards have been trolled beyond comprehension

so funny

next trump goes to africa solidarize with niggers and inhale cow farts to get high

needs context?

is this the unification of the religions ?

To think the retards from/pol/ hanged his hat and shirt on the flagpole.

at this point you president is more PC than anyone before him.

two face americans, hypocrites, you have no idea of the damage done to your image by electing this bullshit artist

they are performing dark magic

Are you fucking dense? There's a christian church of 5 denominations and they can't even decide where the fuck to put a ladder that was left out like 50 years ago. If Cheeto Mussolini is the one that unifies those dolts, I'm going to a doctor for a lobotomy since apparently most of my white matter is just getting in the way.

guess your scripture ignorant.

lmao r u all retarded
trump is trying to unite the middle east against iran
heil the donald

you because shia Iran is the cause of all the sunni terrorism, and wahabism and salafism are not exported from saudi arabia ..
/sarcasm

and as if, he's being treated like a baby and manipulated by both the saudis and the israelis, and probably even putin ..

just face it, you retards fell victim to the biggest troll of all time.

heil to our new Sup Forums god jew president! alachai alachai!!!

iran even elected a new moderate president.

not long now before the rest of the civilized world turns against you imperial cronies.

shalom guys we should adapt like trump does.
shalom! we should replayce our MAGA caps with this jew hat

taking bets that fox news won't show this

you can just see the contempt on his face, poor sucker trump has no clue

All hail our lord and savior Drumpf!

>just face it, you retards fell victim to the biggest troll of all time.
THIS

you don't think right wing propagandists telling you that seth rich was killed by the dnc might be a distraction from this?

bump

his name is trump you faggit

He has the lowest approval rating ever

Not on Sup Forums

Sup Forums would be pro-shitting into your own mouth if it became a topic of debate

lol lol why don't you hang his hat (now jew cap) on a flagpole you jew lover

which makes Hilary's even lower since she didnt even get elected hurrrr

Idiots, they're trying to activate Mech-Streisand

bwhahahaha you all have been trolled
Americunts be like > ''hail'' donald? make murica great again? he will not devide us? hang his hat on flagpole again? mexico pays wall?

Everyone chill out, he's just trying to scope out the famous walls around the world to build the best one
>next photo will be him in some chink shit touching the great wall of china

why do people keep bringing up hillary any time someone points out trump fucking something up

She lost, get over it

Nope. you americunts have been fucked in the ass by the biggest troll president
Now hang his jewhat on a flagpole and make your jew country great again.

Don't really get american hatred for jews while they still cut off their cocks

you americunts voted for him. He is your jew loving president

The extreme majority of Americans don't give a shit about jews. If you're referring to specifically Israel then most are just uninformed

Jew loving president for jew loving country, seems right

americunt Sup Forumstards don't like jews

You're all retarded. He's visiting the country ffs. As usual /b doesn't know how to do politics. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

I'm okay with that. Better than being controlled by Sharia.

I dont get what is going on here

too busy smashin kike ass. think he got caught lol

He chokes on dicks from the representatives of a country which basically has enacted sharia as an official method of law in its most literal way.

I mean... come on. Beein all-out on Shillary: ok.
But you literally suck Trumps cock at a speed that defies all logic.

oh did he really visit israel? an american president? you can't make this shit up, right!?

It really is frustrating. I'm not saying he should shit on their stage. But his is just pandering to the crowd. I didn't vote for this! I voted for an outsider who promised to drain the swamp and make America great. Now he's on a worldwide cuck tour, kissing the ring and doing all the things any libtard or shill would do... Just hoping this trip ends soon and he can go back to upsetting the left. Too much more of this and I'm done.

Do you realize they had no other option though? Would you rather choose a meme antichrist instead?

Literally every president has done this for years you underage faggot

What is your point OP?

Trump was supposed to be better. That was most of his platform and why most of us voted for him. We were all so sick of the SAME fucking shit done by a different corrupt politician. Trump was supposed to send a message to everyone but I guess that message was "me too!"

So fucking pissed about this. I didn't vote for a shill

His platform on Israel was very clear. If you are surprised by this you haven't done your homework kid.

haha you fucking tool. it was obvious from the fucking start he was just meaning to get rich off. how does it feel to be taken for a ride by a giant orange man child who cant make it a single week with out publicly embarrassing himself and our country?

every president does this fucking shit, anons. What's the anger or disappointment from? you actually thought he would bomb the living hell out of the middle east and refuse to make deals with them? he obviously can't follow through on promises like we all believed he would. accept it, he's sucking the kings dick.

How do you interpret this scene?

Long live the spirit of the מצדה

IT TOOK OBAMA 4 YEARS TO DO THIS.
4 YEARS,SAD! 4 YEARS TO VISIT OUR GREAT,GREAT ALLY ISRAEL.

I DID IT ON MY FIRST FOREIGN TRIP. WE'RE GONNA MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN FOLKS JUST LIKE WE'RE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The last segment of Solomon's Temple that the Romans destroyed in the Roman-Jewish war. What stands inside the compound now is the Dome of the Rock, Islam's second most holiest site.

>Trump was supposed to be better. That was most of his platform and why most of us voted for him.
so, whats bad about israel? trump hates muslims, not jews.

But I thought he was going to be the next Hitler if he was elected?

I can't wait to see Sup Forumsacks' reaction

The wall has Judeo-Christian significance and is important to those people. I see nothing wrong

Why does every president ever always fall for this Jew horseshit.

because Hitler the retard deified the jews by attempting their genocide. The only way to truly destroy the jews is to ignore them completely.

We should treat the jews like the blacks.
>Employable? No
>Would I let my daughter marry one? No
>Would I give Tyrone a shekel? No
eventually, and after nonstop autistic shrieking, they will destroy themselves.

funny how putin has been warning us for this since forever

imperialist americans