Method, not even once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0-Skvzil8k
youtube.com/watch?v=u6_2dmm4LnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LEDGERKEKS BTFO

LETOFAGS WON

pic related it's (You)

What happened to all the behind the scenes footage of Ledger on TDK? I heard Nolan got it all destroyed

Why do people suggest this was method acting when he was skating around on set in full costume and being completely normal Heath Jedger between takes?

SOURCE?

source? and if its true, nolan is a total fag

Let's see.

One's still alive and one died being a Joker.

Leto > Ledger

DAMAGED

As far as footage you would see in the extras of a DVD?

Because method acting doesn't necessarily mean you are literally in character all the time.

But there were moments where Heath would prepare for a good while off-camera before a scene would start. Aaron Eckhart talked about one instance of that on Larry Kings show.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6_2dmm4LnA

>It's a Sup Forums and Jared Leto don't have even the tiniest inkling of what method acting is

because it's mostly exagerated bull, you can't "be" in character as a psycho when you have to step on your mark, remember your lines, do the 5th take, have continuity fiddle with your wardrobe, the makeup lady retouch your face etc

people act like the guy isn't a good actor, as though he went home and terrified his daughter 24-7

Nope no behind the scenes of Ledger at all. Not even a documentary on why they cast him... shame Nolan

>goes crazy
>is off focus

Highly doubt any method actor actually is in character like all day for months, except Leto because he didn't get the memo so he sends used condoms and needles to everybody.

That's just Leto being his normal self.

That's just Leto screaming for attention

This design could have been better for SS.

"yeah that's really good Heath, you started a monologue about insanity and left the frame when the effects guys exploded the hospital, thanks"

daniel day?

you think he was Butcher Bill and was throwing real knives at cameron diaz and calling his apartment's doorman a "fucking irish nigger"?

Leto probably watched Tropic Thunder and learned the "method acting" meme from that parody

>Ledger isn't alive for Sup Forums to post JUST images with his hairline
Life sucks.

>it's an user doesn't know how to do the episode meme episode

More creepy without makeup than with it

LOOK

AT

THE TOP

That's pretty moving 2bh.

Also Eckhart is underrated.

>Bill THE Butcher aka: William Cutting
Neeson said he would stay in character and refer to him as Priest

did he method act in brokeback mountain?

Eckhart is a class act, and a fine actor.

>Gary Oldman: "Intense as Heath was, I remember sitting down on the curb with him in the street and he was having a laugh, smoking a cigarette, talking about his daughter, Matilda...People want a darker story than there really is, because my experience of him, and I don't know if he had substance abuse in the past, and people talk about partying and the stuff he used to do, but I was never witness to that. I worked with a sweet kid who had such a heart, who was a lovely guy. I worked with this guy who was completely committed to the role and the work, wanted more than anything to be taken seriously as an actor. He was on time, he knew the lines, and he was a nice kid." "Heath stepped easily in and just as quickly out of character at the end of each scene...We laughed a lot. Between takes, he very much wanted to laugh. I like to think that there was a potential of a friendship there with Heath. It was a silly accident. A cosmic shit-hammer — one of those things that just happens.”

that's pretty great

>The press has been full of stories about all those weird gifts he’s been sending his castmates, and how he never broke character on set, so I ask him if he knows that old actor’s story about Laurence Olivier and Dustin Hoffman on the set of Marathon Man, where Hoffman has gone full ‘method’ and Olivier turns to him and says...

>“Why don’t you just act?” says Leto, finishing the story. He nods, then says: “I don’t use the term ‘method’. I think it’s kind of a polluted word. What I do is just try to focus and commit as much as possible so that I can do the story, the film, the character and everybody else justice. That’s it.”

>Ledger was no stranger to Method acting, and he took his commitment to the role seriously. Being cast before the script was written, Nolan explained that Ledger had “a very long time to obsess about it, think about what he was going to do, to really figure it out.” In addition, Nolan had Ledger read Anthony Burgess’ A Clockwork Orange and study the paintings of Francis Bacon. Then, months before shooting began, Ledger isolated himself, writing and collaging images to help him get inside the character’s head.

>"I sat around in a hotel room in London for about a month, locked myself away, formed a little diary and experimented with voices — it was important to try to find a somewhat iconic voice and laugh. I ended up landing more in the realm of a psychopath — someone with very little to no conscience towards his acts."

>When production began, Ledger would be on set every day in full costume and makeup — but he’d only be in character when filming. Make-up artist John Caglione told Movie Geeks United in 2012 that Ledger would skateboard around, goof off, smoke cigarettes, and give out bear hugs at the beginning and the end of every workday. When it was time for him to work, however, he had his Joker diary close by to bring the character out at will.

>As Ledger threw himself into the film, his sleep began to suffer. He told The New York Times when filming in London in 2007 that he “probably slept an average of two hours a night. I couldn’t stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going.” The article makes note of his manic behavior and compulsive ticks, his general restlessness, as well as the Ambien he began taking to help him sleep.

>His Joker diary also comes up, observed by the interviewer when it was laying on a counter in the kitchen of his rental house, which Ledger sheepishly explained is there to help give him the character’s backstory.

>Between takes, Heath Ledger stayed out of character even as he wore the character costume, just being himself. The actor would goof around, skateboarding while in his Joker costume on set, and smoking cigarettes. John Caglione described Ledger as helping others around to relax, never letting "the intense nature of the roles overwhelm him."

>Put salt instead of sugar in guys cup of coffee.

Not method, just a dick wad to his cast mates.

That's literally a meme, faggot.

He wrote this weird diary while he was preparing for the role, but honestly it just looks like was making research and notes

That's some creepy shit. The guy wasn't right in the head.

Most people wouldn't be with only 2 hours a day of sleep.