Hi! Welcome to Roosterteeth! If you're banging one of our employees you can have a free job!

Hi! Welcome to Roosterteeth! If you're banging one of our employees you can have a free job!

Why did they sell out?

Who remembers the ama some Roosterteeth employee did here a while back they had proof too.

I don't remember the thread, But I remember these...

No idea what's going on here, but you have my undivided attention...

I bet you're a fag who has been jerking it over someone at RT for years and now you're heartbroken that they're being banged by someone.

Accept reality you sad fuck.

Same. But I know I like machinima and naked chicks, so I'm in.

Kara has no neck

Now I've finished dumping. On a serious note, they became a typical Youtube channel who tried to expand in to EVERY possible market they could, what they do now is about as close as you can get to what the Fien Bro's tried to do. They have spread themselves so thin and taken on so many employees, most of whom have 0 talent on camera. Which is odd considering the big reason for their success was due to them all being all to be behind as well as in front of the camera. Most of the shows they make fall so flat it's unreal, they COMPLETELY lost their 18+ views which is why they too on Funhaus and Cowchop.

She sure does like only exposing one tit

Funhaus seemed like a last reach that kinda worked out.

Agreed. Those are some pretty odd selfies. Holding her top up with her hand AND chin. For extra support, you know. And science.

Elyse is so hot

The only reason Funhaus worked out was due to Inside Gaming already have a huge audience before the Funhaus guys left. Plus they all actually know what they are doing. Where they want there content to go, and have a much more reliable fan base. Also Elyse is crazy hot.

I went off as soon as everyone started vlogging. There's no need for it man. Plus, Bernie fucks me off. He's a tool.

Haven't watched anything of them for years now. Wasn't Bernie ok?

funhaus has it's moments
but it just feels like everyone bullies one guy and the couple start rubbing it in that they're a couple

What was the AMA like? did they spill any dirt on RT? I imagine they like to make it look like such a great job to work there but for people who aren't "talent" I imagine it's not the best

Yeah, but he's started vlogging and I realized he interrupts EVERYONE on the podcast. So that sealed it for me.

That's fair. How's Gus these days? I remember he was the only one I was still somewhat entertained by before I stopped watching.

hes went full sjw

Oh dear.

Still like an autistic teenager but he's better than Bernie.

I really enjoyed free play but now thats finished. I mainly just listen to their podcasts now

>full sjw
>fuck those people I don't give a fuck
I don't remember Gus going full SJW, but okay.

I agree i think Gus has changed the least

Are these...the people who made red vs blue? Not sure why I should give a fuck, it hasn't been relevant for centuries. What's that you say? They're riddled with nepotism and sexual favors? Well, they've caught up with the rest of everyone, it seems.