When I turned 21, my girlfriend was 17. Made for some great sex. We've always been into dd/lg role play...

When I turned 21, my girlfriend was 17. Made for some great sex. We've always been into dd/lg role play, but once I turned 21 she got way more into it. Really focusing on the fact she's a teenager and I'm an adult now. Would say stuff like "I'm just a stupid little teenager" or "i love skipping school to come play with you". Super hot stuff. Anyone have similar experiences?

That's fucked up.

No, but that's HOT.

Don't worry we're legal now

Dude I don't give a shit, FYI age of consent is 16 here, so my limit is 16 right now.

I had a gf who loved playing the innocent little girl, though she was actually older than me. But very skinny so that helped. Loved calling me daddy.

I'm sure she has younger friends. She should get them to come play with both of you

I fucking wish. She'd never be down for a threesome or anything. We've had the opportunity many times too. All her friends are a bunch of little skanks.

What if you remove yourself from the equation?
Tell her that you want to watch *her* fuck one of her skanky friends.
Just smoke and watch for now. You need to sow before you can reap.

Or maybe it'd be better if it didn't come directly from you, not that overtly. Conspire with one of her friends who's into it, get her to hit on your gf. When she gets confused by it, tell her you're greenlighting her and you'd like her to do it.

We tried that once. I picked up one of her friends from work at like 2 in the morning to come over to smoke and drink. I convinced them to kiss and they started spanking eachother and rubbing tits. But it never led to anything, and the next day my girl said she didn't like it cause she felt I was too focused on the other girl. So I said I wouldn't make her do it anymore. Maybe another time if she gets drunk enough.

Maybe try to segue it into something focused on her once you're fondling? Maybe you and the other chick go down on her? Hell maybe just her? I mean, I get she can feel jelly about it, so you gotta make sure she's very clearly primary and the other chick is secondary. Sweet talk her, shower her with affection while she's at it?

>Maybe you and the other chick go down on her?
And when I say this I mean the other chick is gonna be fully clothed.

she does have problems, and you my friend are in deep truble. you don't play that shit, because either you have it for real ( age of consent is 16 in my country) or you start making love instead of some ridiculous theater play. just get real.

I'm in a similar relationship

older guys do it better

Where's your sense of adventure man

Good advice, I'll take that into account next time. I was just so excited about the possibility of a threesome, I didn't even think about how I'd make it work. My girl is definitely the jealous type but that's cool cause I know she's faithful and she'll go a long way to keep me satisfied.

im 27 and dating a 17 right now
we havent had the chance to have sex yet becuase her parents are really strict. thgouh shes at home alone now for 2 hours and would be perfect time to go over she lives an hor away and i still have at least an hour before i can leav ework

>I was just so excited about the possibility of a threesome
You gotta make it crystal clear it's just her and that chick, and you're into it because you're into her doing naughty shit.
You gotta build up that moral corruption and get her loosened up to the idea. Once she regards fucking her female friends, while in your relationship, as a casual thing, the threesome will come up organically. But she's gonna be very sensitive about it, afterwards too. Don't let it blow up your relationship.

I don't even understand what you're getting at

sounds hot, got any stories about her?

none yet. we just been chatting on the phone. i did go up to see her at the movies she had to tell her parents that she was going with another fridn and did bring her. she has been really shy but has been starting to warm up and starting to expose move over video chat. were looking to find times that we can both be alone like we couldve been today. we both belong to a gunfighting academy and thats were we met, we also both too the the instructor training so now were both pistol instructors. dont woory Sup Forumsro when i have oucs and stories ill be posting them here. sorry for the boring post.

look above commnet clikced on wrong link

thats hot

i was with my ex 3 years, she was 13 i was 16. Thats interesting

hot damn user. greentext some of that

Alternatively.. I like to set pervy girls up, and this might be an interesting idea - or she might not be ready for it yet but..

What if you got that chick, told her you wanted to surprise your gf in a saucy way, tied her naked to the bed alongside some toys, brought your gf in to present her surprise gift, and then gave her the room for the night?

Probably a bit much for a 17 year old greenhorn yeah?

You must know from experience. Everything your saying is completely on point. In all honesty she's going to naturally want to experiment with that. She has a way with trying new things once things get kind of stale. Were just iffy about brining in other people because exactly what you said, we don't want anything to happen to our relationship. Although She's shown interest in wanting to do stuff with other local fetishists, but we don't know much about that community. Either way, she manages a fast food joint now and has a steady supply of cute highscool friends that come and go, won't be hard to find someone she's into as well.

Oh but if you ever do this, and you're doing it to corrupt her/build confidence - do NOT touch that friend. She'll be horny and flirty, don't take the bait. The ladies WILL talk about it afterward and it's going to reflect on you. If you're fucking with that friend behind her back you just torpedo'd yourself. On the other hand if you were a perfect gentleman about it it'll bolster her confidence.

> be me in a park at 16 with gf and another couple, same ages
>both girls are horny
>decide we should start playing with their pussies
>we both rubbing their clits in front of each hear them moaning
>other girl creams herself and lets out the hottest moan in ive ever heard
>decide to step up my game and finger her tiny asshole and pussy till she cums.
ps. im shit at greentext

She would actually fucking love that but I don't know anyone that would be willing to do that.
If I could get another girl to let me tie her up I'd probably end up fucking her before my girl could even get to her.

my most recent sub is totally into ddlg. I call her Kitten while she calls me Daddy. She can ride pretty well for 19

doesn't matter, just want to hear about slutty 13 year olds. and based on this, there's going to be a lot of real good stories

>but I don't know anyone that would be willing to do that.
That chick wouldn't be down? Hit up fetlife.

>I'd probably end up fucking her
This doubles as a litmus test for her. Do not fucking touch her at any point if she's going to be a present to your gf that night.

Dom kinda thing. I used too have a girl like that. Heads up you're probably not her only dd dom

adventure is found in real life. symbols just don't do it for me. for that i have movies, books and theater.

Oh trust me I am her only Dom. I took this girls virginity at 13, and we've been together since. She's obsessed with me. She would live with me but I told her she can't until she gets her own car and finishes school. I intend on marrying her one day.

how did the relationship start? was she eager to fuck or talked into it?

Her friends might be sluts, but pretty vanilla sluts. Not sure of anyone who would be willing to be tied up and used. But I'm not the one who's friends with them, she is. And the girl who she made out with has a boyfriend now.

We've definitely been interested in fetlife and the local community, but we're both pretty shy, especially about our kink stuff. So I don't even know where to start.

You sir are a lucky man. Any other teen subs?

bump

First let me make a correction, she was 14, not 13 when I took her virginity. We were in higschool, she was a freshman, I was a senior. We had a class together, and some mutual friends. I thought she was super cute and had made it a goal to fuck a freshman and basically made her my target. She would wear pretty slutty clothes to school, and one day we caught eyes in class. She had a tounge ring and would stick it out at me and just kinda play with her tongue seductively. I eventually asked her if she wanted to come to my after homecoming party. She came and was flirting with me all night. she was pretty tipsy, but not drunk. I asked if she wanted to come to my room with me and she said yes and basically ran to my room, jumped in my bed, stuck her ass in the air and started begging for it. She bled a little but not much and she definitely had an orgasm. Afterwards we talked and it turns out she is actually really smart and cool and funny and it's been history since then.

Bless your soul. This is my first thread that lasted more than 5 minutes.

man, i really missed out in highschool. i was happy when i took a 16 year olds virginity, should have aimed lower when i had the chance

I'm into real ddlg, so yeah.
Glad you said role play too because real ddlg can be a bitch.

Yeah we keep our dd/lg stuff primarily in the bedroom, and we try other kinks as well. Could never keep that shit up 24/7.

its a good thread, amazed there isn't more participation

I was in rehab or some other form of institution for most of highschool so I can relate. So much legal teenage pussy I could have been getting but I was too busy being a fucking retard druggy. I just regret not fucking more freshmen girls when I was a senior. Fucked one and settled on her forever.

quality thread

Started thread wanting to hear stories of people fucking teenage girls, instead get schooled on how to initiate a threesome.
Can't get more quality then that.

>We've definitely been interested in fetlife and the local community, but we're both pretty shy, especially about our kink stuff. So I don't even know where to start.
Just create an account. Make it a shared one and make sure the profile reflects that, it changes how you deal with people and the audience you pull.

>Male profile
You take initiative, chat up broads. Do it right and they'll generally take the bait and establish contact. Everybody's there because they're pervs so you can talk about the followup pretty liberally. If they're talking, they're interested.

>Female account
Men will dogpile it. Generally lower quality, less reliable. If they pick up on her being taken you'll get sleazebags trying to "take" her, people with that mindset are pretty primitive so don't expect much. Older people, couples and other females will make better sparring partners.

>Couple account
It's clear you're both there to experiment together and you've got a solid bond of trust. You'll have a lot more luck chatting up other couples, you'll be especially interesting to bisexual chicks who are afraid a single man might get clingy or who just want the guarantee of NSA bisex fun. They won't assume a romantic interest so that's not an issue. Men however, you'll generally draw men looking to cuckold couples.

Just create an account and look around. Shop some of the profiles to see who interests you and send them a message. Make it creative but to the point, put some effort into writing style but don't beat around the bush on the fact that you're looking for a submissive girl to present to your gf - and that the girl you're chatting up really piques your interest and you'd like to talk to her about it.

I've never really bothered with communities. I'm not that into it. I just hit up fetlife occassionally when I need to fill up my bench; fire off a couple of requests, I find generally 50% are down.

>don't beat around the bush
Like that 50% rate I'm citing, that's when I basically just sent out "I need to mate, we should talk" - That's it, all of it. I had something of a sophisticated but primal atmos going. It was enough to get half of them into followup chats to reel them in.

i'm still waiting on more stories though

fair point

We'll definitely set up a couples account. I'm straight (except for the occasional trap) and definelty not into cuckolding, and my girl is bi. Our best bet is looking a for a bi girl that wants to experiment.

I'll take your advice and initiate it as something that's more about my girl and not for me, but would love to get it to the point where we have girls role playing as her little sister.

And too think I had pretty much given up trying for a threesome, your sir have restored my faith.

I know right. I'll come through with some more oc here soon.

>where we have girls role playing as her little sister.
That's hot man.

I had an ex who had a really close friend who floated that to me.. Shame things blew up with her before it ever got to that point.