What does Sup Forums think of my new $60 fidget spinner

What does Sup Forums think of my new $60 fidget spinner.
You guys jelly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iN6df0twmJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no you autistic twat

Autism is getting expensive as fuck i see.

Yr figet.

Could have def found something way better to blow $60 on

Drugs.
Blowjob.
4 month's of Warcraft.
A bike.
240 gumballs

Is this shit like the new fingerbox or something? The fuck.

Pogs, yo-yos, pokemon cards, and fidget spinners.

Schoolyard fads bro, schoolyard fads.

If that thing really cost $60 then I think the jews that made it and sold it to you are laughing their asses off at you.

No. These are real.

Well I think I'll get a cheap one, seems like a cool thing to calm my nerves in public.

>mfw I made a couple casts using this and some bearing parts by cutting down aluminum sources and reselling to retards for nearly $200 a pop saying they are completely custom and unique
>mfw when i just ran into one of the retards who bought one from me and he tells me all his friends love it and he has the coolest one in town and they all want one
>mfw I now have a personal order of 13 more at $250, explaining I've "upgraded" the bearings

Implying finger boxes aren't real and completely superior to these fingle spinner things.

my faget spinner was much cheaper u idiot

kek

Thank god we were not the most autistic generation because we played with bayblades

I like how there's now like a market for autism

Faggot spinners are lame OP

Woah OP, stop gobbling all the cock. It's not good for your health.

>tfw 2 semesters full of machining classes at college and going for third.

I can't believe how people are paying the $$ they are for these things. You can make that using nothing but a manual lathe and an indexing head with some cheap round bar.

You can get way more than 240 gumballs for $60. Look into ordering bulk amounts for filling gumball machines. I've been owning and operating gumball machines for years.

I was just thinking of converting the $60 into quarters and getting them individually out of the gumball machine. But your way works too.

Hey bud, might wanna spend $60 on pills to control your flaring autism.

May the end come soon for us. I don't want to think about the day this generation is in charge.

youtu.be/iN6df0twmJQ

What's with all the autistic people buying these retard rotors?

nigga please we had as much retarded shit as there is now we just didn't have the same exposure since internet wasn't as available as now, like devil sticks .
It's the same old cycle , we just grow up and what used to be cool isn't as much rn .
pic unrelated

Sage

You are a pointless waste of oxygen

I don't know why but this really made me laugh, thanks user.