Why is Post Malone so comfy...

Why is Post Malone so comfy? Is there any other mega popular pop music c u r r e n t l y that is as good as what Post Malone puts out?

It isn't. You think it's good because he hangs out with filthy frank and that faggot jew ethan.
You think they are good, so by extension, this guy's music is good. The only good song he has is I fall apart.

>Implying White Iverson isn't the best chill party track of the last 5 years
HMmmmm

His music came out and became popular before he started hanging out with them, faggot.

lol no
someones salty he watches two fat nosed jews who sold out

post malone is cringeworthy. he's trying so hard to be black

what the fuck is this shit?
stop projecting your teenage youtube shit on people

Try harder

>artists where their debut single is also their magnum opus

I forgot this board was filled with 14 year olds
>Trying so hard to be black
This literally isn't true at all

funny cause every person that i've met that likes post unironically uses that as an example how he's in touch with the youth. His fanbase is made up of gullible 14 year olds who probably bump ofwgkta

>tfw when Post Malone was 19 when he made the White Iverson film clip

What a life, when I was 19 I begun the path towards being a loser alcoholic
>ywn have as much fun as Post Malone

>14 year olds who bump ofwg

Mang this isn't 2012 lmao

muh anecdotals

>unironically

Man you are without a doubt the biggest faggot I've met on this board

i've never listened to this guy i just scrolled past and saw you namedropping youtube shit in a way that just looked like projection
also no one listens to odd future anymore, you're out of touch

it's the truth, he's white trash that makes songs that only teenagers with low self-respect would listen to
no shit, only edgy losers do anymore

Nice job admitting you're underage. One day you'll grow up and stop being a faggot. Probably not though.

MODS

Why even attempt to have a discussion with you when you're just going to spit lame buzzwords?

you say that, but here I see some clearly african american rythms, sound, slang, fashion, hairstyle, social circles, and overall aesthetic. so...

? i said only teenagers listen to his music
buzzword in itself is a buzzword

>every person that i've met that likes post
>only teenagers listen to his music

What do you hate about Post? He's one of the most wholesome guys on the planet

as in the bro-type, you dip shit, and 18-20s are still essentially teenagers
I don't hate the guy at all. Just don't like his music and the community surrounding him.

>as in the bro-type

wew lad this insecurity

Did Chad fuck your crush to white iverson?

chad's dont like post and chad's aren't the definition of bros anymore. and you've got quite the fixation on being a cuckold

You're not articulating your opinion very well and you're coming off in a trollish hostile manner. What don't you like about his music?

Whatever you gotta tell yourself to help you forget bro

the sound of it. sound just like any other generic pop/stuff anybody else out there is producing, that weird voice and the emphasis on long ass syllables he always uses, and he has nothing that stands out in his music and just honestly strikes me as something anybody else could make, save for his personality outside it. and personality doesn't make the music sound good.
talk about projection

sheet pop/rap stuff

>LOL FAGGOT JEW ETHAN IM AN EDGY TEEN LOOOOL

nice job admitting you watch him
the guy is literally jewish and acts like he is, manipulating his community to look like a pariah which eventually will serve for his profits

no, i just pointed out how edgy that post was, when did I even remotely hint that I watch him?

why does he look like someone who's always sweaty and filthy and has oily skin, why is that?