What age did you guys get your first kiss?

What age did you guys get your first kiss?

I'd always ask to stay over at my friends place, he had a younger sister. Every night I'd stay we'd make out for hours.

I was 16

Before birth.

Also, after that summer I didn't kiss another girl until 15. Then I knocked her up at 16 lol.

same

8 ...didnt know why we kissed but she said she liked me.

first real kiss with tongue was 12.

17, few weeks before turning 18

16, I got fucking mauled

>Lol

7, from cousin, we did a bunch of shit we didnt know was wrong. still look back on playing doctor with fondness.

Mine was 18, few days after my bday

11 from first gf. We were watching "Coach Carter"

19, and then never again. I'm 32

20, french kiss with tongue. i think it's because i was the only guy who wasn't interested in here(she wasn't the prettiest gurl).

Yeah lol, an uneasy 'lol'. I'm 22 and don't get to see daughter right now, some people would think that's a blessing but i miss her. And we were together for 4 years.

On the subject of kissing again, I killed a chick last week we're probably going to be a thing soon. So I've only kissed 3 girls my whole life, and had plenty of sex with 2 of them. It's been decent.

i used to play doctor with this girl when i was 9 and i had convinced her that in order for her to stop coughing she needed to get naked and for me to roll tree leafs on her .
Shit was kinda hot

Lol cuck fag

16 with first gf, after 20 days dating :D

5 with another 5 year old we were neighbor. We would go off into hiding spots and just poke at each other down there and rub them together with our pats doew nothing ever happened and I'm not sure if there was penetration so probably didn't lose my verginity but I did at 15 with someone else. The girl from when I was 5 moved away but we occasionally meet see each other when she comes to town. We were so young I'm not sure if she really remembers I barely do but I remember one time when we were 7 we played jungle and she would be the tiger crawling on me and it felt really nice. No boner yet but I know this would get better when I got older.

I was 5. Had a crush on a girl, I called her pretty, she kissed me. Was confused why she stuck her tongue in my mouth, but did the same. Spent the afternoon in detention because teacher caught us.

> Inb4 still a better love story than Twilight

holy shit, it took you 20 days to get a kiss? christ, user...

21 with first gf

16. Gods, I miss her.

26, when I did the first everything with a girl, also first gf

17 or 18 with my first gf

first kiss: first grade, I was yelling "Kiss me I'm irish" in gym class, got a kiss, freaked out because girls were gross"
first kiss on purpose: 14, playing spin the bottle. Kissed a QT 3.14 petite girl
kissed my first gf at 15 though

Same. Fucking. Same.

I can still remember exactly how it felt, how she smelled, the insane instant boner I got...

She's married to a douche bag soldier now and has two kids. She hates her life. We got in touch on Facebook recently and she sent me a novel on messenger about how she wishes she hadn't dumped me and that we'd stayed together. I haven't fared much better. She was the only hot girl I ever dated. After her, it was fat chicks to stave off loneliness.

7. first makeout sesh was 12.

First when I was like 9 with the neighbor boy, I showed him my itty bitty titties too

requesting tiddy picture with timestamp

>never

You first exdee

I'm a fat ricenigger, I don't think you want to see my man boobs

How do you know I'm not a fat ricenigger too? Exdee

no idea, I like to see other fat asian people for some reason though

Are you an anime tiddie expert?

nah, I don't watch anime. Not Japanese though, only born there.

>be me
>be 14
>somewhat awkward beta fag
>cooler normal fag friend sets me up with this girl
>she is also shy and awkward
>date for a week or so
>she wants to meet up at park tonight
>awehellyeah.jpg
>Go down there with normal fag friend and his gf
>meet up with my gf
>friend ditches us to go fuck gf or something
>go into dark soccer field
>start talking
>talking heats up
>decide to go to more secluded area
>sit down under tree
>continue talking
>thisisgonnabeit.exe
>look at time
>shit, almost 12
>she has to go
>stand up
>gives me hug
>hug back
>looks into my eyes
>leans in and kisses me
>go back to her car
>give her one more kiss
>she leaves
>normal fag friend shows up
>tell him and he is actually proud of me
>go home and sleep
>few months later she cheats on me with another girl
>fuck that bitch

7 it was forced on me by a girl three years older than me

11 with a distant cousin who's 12 and her house maid who was our age also. We did it on my granpas room.

never kissed a girl in my life
im proud of this

ITS a sign nigga 777

16, now I'm 19 and yesterday I kissed the second one

99% chance your not

Was fucking whores since 14. They dont let you kiss them.
At 21 I met a smoking hot French girl who was and still is the love of my life. Getting married next week. After 5 yers together. No need to rush this stuff.

>be me
>17
>go to friends cabin with a group of friends
>extremely drunk
>friends daring each other to kiss each other
>i can barely string sentences together
>friends 10/10 crush gets dared to kiss me
>had to have been the worst kiss of her life

14 or 15 at the time

drunk chicks at the beach and spin the bottle game

18. But it was with my best friend's mom. Shit was so cash. She was a fantastic lay and she had her tubes tied so I dumped endless loads into her for a few years before I met my future ex wife.

Would do again.