/weed/

/weed/

I live in Austria so I have the opportunity to buy a weed plant legally. How long would it take to grow it till it buds and i can start drying the buds?

Other urls found in this thread:

how-to-marijuana.com/beginners-growing-marijuana-indoors.html
420magazine.com/forums/how-to-grow-marijuana/81264-how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's some shitty weed

those are seeds kek

are...are you sure that's marijuana?

Haha yeah. Worst I've ever bought.

depending on the variety i'd say 50 to 120 days

16 weeks

how-to-marijuana.com/beginners-growing-marijuana-indoors.html

Takes about three months depending on the strain.

Here you go lad. but 8 - 12 weeks depending on variety. This should help

420magazine.com/forums/how-to-grow-marijuana/81264-how-grow-marijuana-everything-you-need-know.html

No its tiny undeveloped buds and leaf

>Days, weeks, months
Find your average OP, look up the plant you get and see what it says.

Are you growing indoors or outdoors? Do you have equipment already?

depends on lighting and nutrients. are you growing outdoors or indoors? High pressure sodium bulbs or metal halide or led?

Yes. At least what was left of it...

I was thinking about buying an autoflowering kind. Then again I wouldnt buy the seeds and grow it from ground up, from zero. Id just buy a plant and wait for it to bud.

Tnx mates
I was thinking of buyibg a growbox. Look up Hanf und Hanf growboxes. The cheapest would cost about €300. But idk how Id fare with the smell.

The air filters are usually pretty decent at getting rid of the smell, you should be set with that.

Alright. Im looking to have weed ready to be smoked in about 2 and a half months from when I plant it. Any idea on an average yield I could get from these?

no weed just seed lol
von wo kummst her?

do you even know what google is?

No.
Kroatien. Lebe aber in Wien.

This and
This and
This

You're looking at a 90 day cycle outdoors, mate.

Gonna grow indoors, inside of a growbox. But should be about the same right?

In wean gibts aber eh a guads weed oder?
I have always had plenty of dank here since more than 10 years. Why buy shitty weed?