Sup Forums-related tats

kino ink only

Cringe

reddit relatad tats

>stop liking what I don't like!!!

You have to be over 18 to post here kiddos

I want a tattoo of this

>A show that's been part of my life for less than 2 years should go on my skin forever!

Awwww op is butthurt :(

The quote is fair enough, but why the fuck would you get a full colour tattoo of two crudely drawn cartoon characters digging graves? That's the image you want to wear forever?

Never mind the "cringe"; it's fucking ugly.

You mean cringe thread? Wah Wah nothing matters wah wah i want to feel important. If anything did matter would that matter? would it change anything. If we look into ourselves we see it does matter, to our lives which is all that matters since it is all we know. wanting to have an defect o the universe is the biggest narcissistic thing ever

poor b8

>tripfag

too pathetic

>Awwww op is butthurt :(

at least he's not a tripfag

Wow how shitty life can be to tattoo this fucking shit

Jesus Christ, not even drunk would tattoo a shit like that

DUDE I HAVE A RICK AND MORTY TATTOO I'M SO COOL LMAO

Better kill yourself my man

if anything the movies made me stop wanting to get pic related

>It's a b8 thread episode

I have a friend who has a sailor mars tattoo. I have a youtube channel and i had a kid with my ex gf that is mexican we were both white. I had a herion problem, went to jail, and boom had baby. We broke up and she dates a guy named Jaquan. Ai moved to SF and am in a long distance relationship with a girl who goes to cal berkely. We met at a Sanders rally, she has lots of friends at Cal who share interests.

*wanting to have a lasting effect on the universe

Should be luffy from one peiece insteed it wolled looc kooler

Bruce Lee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luffy D

This is shit 50 year old republican cool dads on facebook would find cool.

Bruce lee is dead, people still watch one peice fuck off old man grandpa old salty dog man

way better

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

So what's it like having them actually masturbate you?

Its not them its just a tattoo. its ink

It still looks like Luffy and Bruce Lee jacking me off.

LOOK FOR THE JP MARK. IF ITS NOT JURASSIC PARK, ITS EXTINCT. I want one but I'm not sure where it would go. Leg? Shoulder? Ankle? Ass is the most reasonable one considering that's where it was on the figures, but that's kinda faggy.

Your testicle.

>Ass is the most reasonable one considering that's where it was on the figures, but that's kinda faggy
do it who knows you might meet a cute Sup Forums twink